Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Saturday night PWI post!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Saturday night PWI post!!

DeckerEnt
11-03-2007, 11:56 PM
I am sitting here in my back yard. I have a killer fire going. Have had a few beers and this is where we post the posting while intoxicated stuff.
I have one of those Mexican chimneas. It makes for a killer fire. Myneighbor got alot of scrap wood for halloween and he had a ton left over so I took some and am burning it up now. Lots of small pieces of 1 inch thick wood. It makes for a good fire but it burns kind of quick. Have to reload it often.
I am sitting here thinking about alot of stuff. Things going on with this site that no one will talk about, things about my own life, things with my business, all sorts of stuff. PWI just to remind you.
About this site. I have found it to be one of the best sites on the net for local Mustang and Ford stuff. There are people here that know something about everything. If I have a problem with something, I can usually search and find about 15 or 20 posts on the subject and that usually answers it. Kuddos to all of you who answer those posts of far out questions. They come in handy. As far as the stuff no one will talk about, PWI again, Holly and Craig have to bury the ax. I know that Amanda is Vinny's daughter and all but there are some things that should be left alone and work themselves out in private. Not on a public forum like this.
Parts for sale. There has been so many posts complaining about this. If you post a part for sale, sell it to someone and then make a request to lock the post. Then delete that post. It is so frustrating to be replying to a for sale ad and just to hear I already sold it.
The dirty dozen. Everyone is following it and is anticipating the final outcome. we do not need to hear any excuses on why a car didn't run as well as it should, or I could have run better, just give me another chance. There are rules as set by Vinny and we should all just suck it up and live by them. What ever happens happens. There is a last race and if you don't make it, your old time stands. Period.
My personal stuff. Short and sweet, my wife is a bitch, my kids need everything and my dog is sweet as can be. Nuff said there.
My business. I know I am not a sponser of the site cause I didn't give Matt or Holly any money but that will come. Sooner than later I hope. I am getting into my busy season for thanks giving and am booking up November as we sit here. A few of you are on my schedule but my availability will be limited for a few weeks. I want to help everyone get ready for thanksgiving but if you don't call and get a time, I may have no time to give.
The all sorts of stuff. Other drivers piss me off. No one can do the speed limit above or below. I can't get away from the family often enough to work on my car. It is sitting in my Work garage and there is always something that needs to be done keeping me from working on it. And last but not least, Beer in bottles goes down too quick.
Need another so later for now. I am on like all the time so post away.
Keith

Mista Bone
11-04-2007, 12:31 AM
16 oz cans of "ICE" beer.......

Wait you have a car? I thought the race truck was the hot rod :)

Bone, somewhat ALOT more sober than Keith :)

Oh yeah, I just moved into my "shop" tonight...........not even close to sober!

Time for MY ranting.........

Damn 18 yo son almost went thru a strike this weekend (Kroger) and I hadn't heard from him in three weeks. He's doing fine with his GF, did admit he's about to ask her the question.

What was the question Alex?

Greg Seibert
11-04-2007, 12:47 AM
Keith, I have many of the same concerns myself. This is the best group I have ever been a part of. I enjoy the clever wit of many posters, the endless learning that can be done about our beloved Mustangs, and the expertise that is rendered on any subject. The racing spirit and other events are always most enjoyable. I look at the piss'n matches that go on here and chalk it up to human nature and nothing more. I have two garages full of projects, and somehow always get side tracked by work and family, and never seem to get much accomplished. Always enjoy your comments. Hang in there.

DeckerEnt
11-04-2007, 12:55 AM
Thanks for posting that. It is so childish of some of the stuff that gets posted here. This place should be for honest balls to the wall come out with guns blazing stuff and it is not for the most part. I wish it was. Things would be so much clearer.
Keith

DeckerEnt
11-04-2007, 12:56 AM
Thanks for posting that. It is so childish of some of the stuff that gets posted here. This place should be for honest balls to the wall come out with guns blazing stuff and it is not for the most part. I wish it was. Things would be so much clearer.
Keith

I should do this every so often just to mix everything up.
Keith

DeckerEnt
11-04-2007, 12:58 AM
I am in chat right now if anyone wants to comment to me directly..

Greg Seibert
11-04-2007, 01:00 AM
Ditto that.

Mista Bone
11-04-2007, 01:43 AM
Damn Raccoons!

OK, I have a story to tell, adds onto Vinny's, but at times ti don't wanna mess with the

B-R-A-K-E C-L-E-A-N-E-R or the original story.

Mista Bone
11-04-2007, 01:55 AM
Keith is coming up short

[DeckerEnt] 12:53 am: need more wood. BRB

92BlackStang
11-04-2007, 02:19 AM
did ya get lost or fall into the fire

PonymanfiveO
11-04-2007, 02:30 AM
I am sitting here in my back yard. I have a killer fire going. Have had a few beers and this is where we post the posting while intoxicated stuff.
I have one of those Mexican chimneas. It makes for a killer fire. Myneighbor got alot of scrap wood for halloween and he had a ton left over so I took some and am burning it up now. Lots of small pieces of 1 inch thick wood. It makes for a good fire but it burns kind of quick. Have to reload it often.
I am sitting here thinking about alot of stuff. Things going on with this site that no one will talk about, things about my own life, things with my business, all sorts of stuff. PWI just to remind you.
About this site. I have found it to be one of the best sites on the net for local Mustang and Ford stuff. There are people here that know something about everything. If I have a problem with something, I can usually search and find about 15 or 20 posts on the subject and that usually answers it. Kuddos to all of you who answer those posts of far out questions. They come in handy. As far as the stuff no one will talk about, PWI again, Holly and Craig have to bury the ax. I know that Amanda is Vinny's daughter and all but there are some things that should be left alone and work themselves out in private. Not on a public forum like this.
Parts for sale. There has been so many posts complaining about this. If you post a part for sale, sell it to someone and then make a request to lock the post. Then delete that post. It is so frustrating to be replying to a for sale ad and just to hear I already sold it.
The dirty dozen. Everyone is following it and is anticipating the final outcome. we do not need to hear any excuses on why a car didn't run as well as it should, or I could have run better, just give me another chance. There are rules as set by Vinny and we should all just suck it up and live by them. What ever happens happens. There is a last race and if you don't make it, your old time stands. Period.
My personal stuff. Short and sweet, my wife is a bitch, my kids need everything and my dog is sweet as can be. Nuff said there.
My business. I know I am not a sponser of the site cause I didn't give Matt or Holly any money but that will come. Sooner than later I hope. I am getting into my busy season for thanks giving and am booking up November as we sit here. A few of you are on my schedule but my availability will be limited for a few weeks. I want to help everyone get ready for thanksgiving but if you don't call and get a time, I may have no time to give.
The all sorts of stuff. Other drivers piss me off. No one can do the speed limit above or below. I can't get away from the family often enough to work on my car. It is sitting in my Work garage and there is always something that needs to be done keeping me from working on it. And last but not least, Beer in bottles goes down too quick.
Need another so later for now. I am on like all the time so post away.
Keith

amen brother. ;)

DeckerEnt
11-04-2007, 08:07 AM
Ok I am awake now. Good morning all.....
Keith

MrsAPE
11-05-2007, 07:17 AM
Very nice post Keith.
Sometime's typing from the heart is good.
We need to get together to give you this dash.
But no hurry. I'll let it stay in the garage for you.
Chin up. Or is that bottoms up?!
Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be - Abe Lincoln

JonS
11-05-2007, 08:30 AM
I think your comments speak for a lot of people on this site. Preach on Brotha':bigthumb

All except the part about your wife being a bitch, I don't have an opinion on that.:lol:

Mista Bone
11-05-2007, 12:32 PM
due to PWI headache I took yesterday away from the internets.

Things got real blurry, ran out of beer, guess that means chat was over.

DeckerEnt
11-05-2007, 01:05 PM
Yep. LOL
Keith

ruby71oh
11-11-2007, 09:23 AM
It's nice to see that even though you PWI, you didn't badmouth the world, one certain person, or the site. You simply stated what was on your mind and typed it up. Too bad more people can't be as sincere and just let a bitch roll out when needed versus bashing everything or everyone.

MADMOD
11-11-2007, 10:25 AM
It's nice to see that even though you PWI, you didn't badmouth the world, one certain person, or the site. You simply stated what was on your mind and typed it up. Too bad more people can't be as sincere and just let a bitch roll out when needed versus bashing everything or everyone.

I agree 100% with you on that one!

DeckerEnt
11-11-2007, 09:30 PM
I am not like that. Most of the time, I sit on the sidelines, Maybe giving my opinion here and there but on the web,no matter if it is a member website, there is no excuse to bad mouth anyone, call people names or anything like that.
Keith