Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
drinking calculator [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : drinking calculator

thejock60
11-01-2007, 12:53 AM
I can drink 8 beers in a hour and be under the legal limit, 9 in 3 hours and only 13 in 8 hours at my weight.....does this mean i'm a light weight? lol it's hard to believe 8 beers in 1 hour but i can't drink no more than 5 in the next 7 or i'll be legally drunk.

http://www.co.caldwell.nc.us/depart/sheriff/Traffic%20Enforcement.htm

mach_u
11-01-2007, 06:51 AM
That seems pretty high to me. It says I can have 5 beers in 1 hour. I'll stick to my 2 beer and drive max rule(3 if I'm somewhere for 2-3 hours.) I'd rather play it safe than sorry but that's great info all the same. :bigthumb Edit just read further:
0.04 g/210 liters of breath - At and above this level US federal laws mandate that a person in a safety sensitive transportation job must be sanctioned and may lose their job. Also in most states a person can be convicted of driving under the influence at this level. Interesting...

REDHOTGTGIRL
11-01-2007, 09:23 AM
Wow, that seems pretty high...I'm sure if I had 5 beers in an hour, I would be in no shape to drive. It is kind of cool though.

thejock60
11-01-2007, 10:05 AM
if the legal limit is .08 how can u get convicted at .02? I understand the job thing and you should never be under any influence while at work. Besides that I've learned a long time ago it's cheaper to stay at home and drink then at a bar, I usually volunteer to be the DD and get all the coke i can drink:D

theyallslow
11-01-2007, 10:08 AM
I think it is a little off too. but i like the idea... I will not drive if i am going to drink. thats what little brothers are for.

k062693w
11-01-2007, 10:16 AM
I think it's a lot off, it says I can drink 9 beers in an hour before I'm drunk..
9 beers over 4 hours and I'd be comatosed lol

Pops Fun
11-01-2007, 11:41 AM
hi
Don't think that I will trust that wheel thing, what AJ uses for a rule sounds good to me.. If driving the stang, loud and red probably only one..

Steve

Black Horse
11-01-2007, 12:03 PM
It looks like I need to gain some weight....;)

cobrajoe
11-01-2007, 12:03 PM
I use the "no drinky no ticky" rule!!!! (if I am driving) or the "drinky NO drivey" rule (if I am not driving)

BigBadStang
11-01-2007, 05:12 PM
i simply cannot afford to have ANY alcohol and drive.
being a CDL holder, we are held to a much stricter .04 BAC whether we are driving a commercial vehicle or our own personal vehicle (which is bullshit).
an OVI would squash my career almost instantly. We are also subject to random saliva tests for alcohol. if a saliva test is administered, it must come back at .000 BAC or you are "done".
mouthwash within 1 hour of the test will show up about an
.02 BAC... termination. :(

Black Hole
11-02-2007, 04:49 PM
That calculator is crap.

if the legal limit is .08 how can u get convicted at .02? I understand the job thing and you should never be under any influence while at work. Besides that I've learned a long time ago it's cheaper to stay at home and drink then at a bar, I usually volunteer to be the DD and get all the coke i can drink:D
Long story, but you can actually be convicted of DUI if you're blood alcohol level is .00.

My friend just went through "driver intervention" from a DUI and met a chick who got in a fight with her boyfriend and drove.....was pulled over in Hamilton County, arrested, cited, went to court (with a lawyer), found guilty, and had to attend intervention with a suspended sentence and probation just like he got!!!! :eek:

Basically it's the same thing as wreckless operation.

thejock60
11-02-2007, 09:52 PM
:eek:well that flipping sucks

PonymanfiveO
11-02-2007, 10:47 PM
If you are male and weigh 225 pounds and you have consumed 4 Light beer(s) evenly over a period of 2 hour(s) then...

Your estimated blood/breath
alcohol concentration is
.031 g/210 liters of breath

0.30 g/210 liters of breath - At this level most people will lose conciousness.

aaaaahahahahahahaaaa....riiiiight. ;)