Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
For anyone with kids... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : For anyone with kids...

ihave1sweetride
10-17-2007, 02:29 PM
East Fork state park is having there Trick or Treat this Saturday at 6-7pm in the campground on the 32 side of the lake.

October 20th and i think they do it again on October 27th

you need to be in the park before 5:30, or you have to walk from the front gate to all the camp sites.

Bob and I are taking my neices out on the 20th, so if you want lots of free candy this is def. the place to come only a few steps in between the campsites so you get lots of candy in the little time!

If you want to come park at our campsite, let Bob or I know and you can walk about with us if you want!!

Holly
10-17-2007, 02:32 PM
East Fork state park is having there Trick or Treat this Saturday at 6-7pm in the campground on the 32 side of the lake.

October 20th and i think they do it again on October 27th

Yep, they do it the weekend of October 27/28 too. My sister and her family go camping over there every year for Halloween. Vinny and I took Amanda a couple of times when she was younger, camp is always full and almost every campsite gives out candy, they get PLENTY! I'll be over there next weekend watching the little munchkins trick-or-treat in their outfits. :D

cobrajoe
10-17-2007, 04:03 PM
Thanks I have two boys that would be more than happy to get a bunch of candy!:bigthumb