Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
CCDW class [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : CCDW class

ponymom05
09-29-2007, 07:57 AM
Well, getting ready to head out to Shooter's for my CCDW license class. Wish me luck, I'll let you know later how it turns out! I really have no doubt I'll pass, but a test is a test.

The daughter and I are looking for something to do tonite to celebrate. If anyone is going to be out and about, let me know.

Cathy

PaulFiveOh
09-29-2007, 08:56 AM
Your putting your name on a list by signing up!

Beware!

DeckerEnt
09-29-2007, 01:30 PM
It's a good list though. If they come looking for mine, they will get the bullits first, and if you were at the farm party, I gots a lots...
Keith

ponymom05
09-29-2007, 04:55 PM
Yeah, I passed!! Who's up for a celebratory drink tonite?

Pops Fun
09-29-2007, 05:17 PM
Congrats..:D

Greg Seibert
09-29-2007, 06:21 PM
Great Job PonyMom!:wave:
Can I drink with you if I'm married?:lol:

craigels
09-29-2007, 08:10 PM
Good job mom!

Craig

Black92LX
09-29-2007, 11:10 PM
Your putting your name on a list by signing up!

Beware!

:eek::eek::eek:THE HORROR:eek::eek::eek::eek:

ponymom05
09-30-2007, 01:57 AM
Great Job PonyMom!:wave:
Can I drink with you if I'm married?:lol:

Yeah, I think so. Been there, done that?!

Greg Seibert
09-30-2007, 08:33 AM
:chug:01:57 A.M.!;)
We all want to know where you and Jane celebrated now.
At least you made it home safe before last call!:bigthumb
Next time down at Keiths, we'll have a shootoff between you and Rachel!:evilgrin:

ponymom05
09-30-2007, 09:06 AM
We did not celebrate at all. :( Hung out w/Jayne for the evening, came back to my house and sat around talking and laughing w/Craigels and Jayne until late. It was actually fun to have both kids here by themselves for a while. Just hopped on here before I hit the hay. Pretty uneventful. No celebratory drink. Oh well, I'm not real good at the drinking part anyway! The world is probably better with me sober, anyway.

Not sure about a shoot off w/Rachael. That was the 1st and only time ever that she shot a weapon. Now she wants to buy one! Mo' money, mo' money, mo' money!!

bcoh5gt
09-30-2007, 10:10 AM
Congrats Cathy. Now don't be shooting at me on the return lane when I put you out first round :lol::lol::lol:

Black92LX
09-30-2007, 10:25 AM
now you need to take a class that involves one of these:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/Black92LX/IMG_5856-1.jpg
I took a week long rifle school last week. Hot Damn was it a good class. I was worked by the end of the day but it was great.

ponymom05
09-30-2007, 11:03 AM
Wow, I think that's waaay more firepower than I need! Or should be allowed to have!!!

ponymom05
09-30-2007, 11:08 AM
Congrats Cathy. Now don't be shooting at me on the return lane when I put you out first round :lol::lol::lol:

OK, but the gun will be in the truck...so no promises after that! jk

WAIT-hold the phone- put ME out first round??? Oh never mind, I remember now, I am the Queen of the 1st round losers club!! Guess you're safe at the track.....besides, unless you'e wearing a bullseye on you with a 5X in the center, I probably wouldn't hit you anyway. That's all I ever shoot at so I would just be confused w/o one! ;) I am pretty deadly on that 5X and I do have a Sharpie......hmmmm.... Guess you better let me win! This could be a whole new racing strategy and all for the low, low cost of a Sharpie. And you guys spend thousands on your cars - silly boys.

DeckerEnt
09-30-2007, 11:31 AM
That ar-15 looks like mine. Retractable stock, Are those 20 or 30 rounders?, mine has the carry handle though. And a forward mounted grip. Ever shoot at night? Oh the fireball!!!!
Keith

PonymanfiveO
09-30-2007, 01:51 PM
OK, but the gun will be in the truck...so no promises after that! jk

WAIT-hold the phone- put ME out first round??? Oh never mind, I remember now, I am the Queen of the 1st round losers club!! Guess you're safe at the track.....besides, unless you'e wearing a bullseye on you with a 5X in the center, I probably wouldn't hit you anyway. That's all I ever shoot at so I would just be confused w/o one! ;) I am pretty deadly on that 5X and I do have a Sharpie......hmmmm.... Guess you better let me win! This could be a whole new racing strategy and all for the low, low cost of a Sharpie. And you guys spend thousands on your cars - silly boys.

LMAO!

Congrats Cathy. ;)

jlt2006
09-30-2007, 02:32 PM
Congrats Cathy

Black92LX
09-30-2007, 05:02 PM
That ar-15 looks like mine. Retractable stock, Are those 20 or 30 rounders?, mine has the carry handle though. And a forward mounted grip. Ever shoot at night? Oh the fireball!!!!
Keith

department only allows us to carry 20 rounders. Yeah we did quite a bit of night fire. Not much fireball with an A2 birdcage flashider