Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Anybody want a Black Lab [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want a Black Lab

Dirtyd0g
09-25-2007, 06:12 PM
We have a Black Lab, looks like a full blood but no papers. She's very friendly and completely non aggressive, prefers to be outside in almost all weather. A little too playful for young kids so we need to find her a good home. She is only 1.5 yrs old and was named Ladybug by the people we got her from. She has never poddied in our house ,but then she only comes in when it's cold because she stays at the door wanting out otherwise. She does like to chew everything. I would guess her weight at about 30-35lbs so she isn't very large. I have about 40lbs worth of food whoever takes her can have. I really just want to find her a good home.
Alan

I'll get pics if anyone is interested she is a very pretty dog.

pegasus
09-25-2007, 07:08 PM
i am post them i live out on a farm (with game felds next door) i have a kennel and every thing i just have to run it past mom,dad. and payton the yellow lab if i cant take her i know some1

Dirtyd0g
09-25-2007, 08:21 PM
i am post them i live out on a farm (with game felds next door) i have a kennel and every thing i just have to run it past mom,dad. and payton the yellow lab if i cant take her i know some1

That would be great I would love to see her get a good home she is a very sweet dog. If you walk up to her wanting to pet her she'll show you her belly ripe for the rubbing.
Alan

mustang8998
09-25-2007, 08:32 PM
Alan, are sure it is a Lab? I have ~7mo old Chocolate Lab, that weighed 62#, two weeks ago. He is still growing (which reminds me, I need to weigh him again.)

Dirtyd0g
09-25-2007, 08:59 PM
Yes definately a LAb I actually had a breeder look at her and I was told AKC papers could be gotten with an inspection. The females are generally smaller than males. She is still young too and the people I got her from didn't take the best care of her. She is very very active. I'm sure she will fill out in the next year. My Golden was about her size when I got her and she ended up being about 75lbs after I got her fixed. I'm not sure this dog is much more than a year old I am just going by what I was told on her age. She could be younger. I know they had her for about 8-9 months before they finally gave her to use and we have had her 5-6 months.
Alan

pegasus
09-26-2007, 10:55 AM
Alan, are sure it is a Lab? I have ~7mo old Chocolate Lab, that weighed 62#, two weeks ago. He is still growing (which reminds me, I need to weigh him again.)

males grow faster and bigger

pegasus
09-29-2007, 09:43 AM
help me out post pic

08 Vette
09-29-2007, 10:12 AM
Hope you find a good home for her!