Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Junior5oh!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Junior5oh!!

Maximus
09-19-2007, 10:24 PM
Had a Great time tonight! All three of my girls and I, went over to the soccer field to watch Miss Amanda(junior5oh) kick some Notre Dame Butt!! Well they won by 1, but the smaller Seton girls fought off the bigger girls of notre dame to maintain their lead and eventually the WIN!! WOHOO!!
Amanda had a couple "head buts" with the ball and a few throw ins and some skilled defesive moves! Rock on girl!!!:bigthumb

Amanda is growing up to be a fine young lady. She is doing good in school and is doing great on the Freshman Soccer team. Oh yeah, my step Daughter keeps asking when Amanda can come over and babysit! I think she thinks Amanda is Cool, especially after Amanda ate a WHOLE order of Cheese fries!!!!:lol::D

PonymanfiveO
09-19-2007, 10:48 PM
thats awesome!

Good job Amanda!

Stang 38L
09-19-2007, 11:03 PM
Amanda goes to Seton? My sis in law goes there.

Good job, Amanda!!

Black Horse
09-19-2007, 11:03 PM
Woo Hoo! Way to go Amanda! Your dad would be so proud!

YouGotJunk
09-19-2007, 11:06 PM
Congrats Amanda!!!!!! Keep up the good work...

junior5oh
09-19-2007, 11:30 PM
THANKS GUYS! =]

Maximus
09-19-2007, 11:58 PM
THANKS GUYS! =]

Its 11:30...get to bed!!!:lol:

Sharad
09-20-2007, 12:31 AM
Great Job Amanda!

DeckerEnt
09-20-2007, 12:36 AM
Great news!! Always good to hear one of our own doing something good.
Keith

cobrajoe
09-20-2007, 04:08 AM
good job Amanda!!!!

Brandon Alsept
09-20-2007, 06:18 AM
Well congrats on the win, and for conquering the plate of cheese fries;)

ihave1sweetride
09-20-2007, 07:38 AM
Good Job Amanda! Soccer is one of the best sports to play!

mach_u
09-20-2007, 07:49 AM
Good job Amanda! :bigthumb

bobtsgt
09-20-2007, 07:58 AM
Congrats. I miss playing indoor and outdoor. I lost my figure after high school :lol:

Holly
09-20-2007, 08:45 AM
That's great Amanda! I'm glad your team is doing so well! Keep up the good work, "Poppy" would be SO proud of you! ;)

Oh yeah, my step Daughter keeps asking when Amanda can come over and babysit! I think she thinks Amanda is Cool, especially after Amanda ate a WHOLE order of Cheese fries!!!!:lol::D

Amanda is cool! How could she not be, having a dad like Vinny. She's great with kids too, but you better teach her how to change diapers first, she never was one to do that with her own cousin! LOL!

jester
09-20-2007, 09:01 AM
Hey Amanda! Glad to hear you are doing good in school! You are a very good girl and we are all proud of you. Hope to see you soon!
Jeff
(and Auston on the phone)

Stangman
09-20-2007, 09:17 AM
congrats, good job! :bigthumb

Silver Bullet
09-20-2007, 12:08 PM
Congrats! I love soccer!

jchanget
09-20-2007, 04:11 PM
Great going on your team's win in soccer. Can't wait to see you in October.

ruby71oh
09-20-2007, 09:03 PM
She's great with kids too, but you better teach her how to change diapers first, she never was one to do that with her own cousin! LOL!

She was still young when Lena was born, but I think she's plenty old enough now for little Anthony Vincent!!! And he let's loose of some good ones too! We'll have to try it out in October!!!

ruby71oh
09-20-2007, 09:20 PM
Its 11:30...get to bed!!!:lol:

Yeah...what are you doing up so late on a school night???

Ryan218
09-20-2007, 09:22 PM
ive been here since 06 and i still have no idea who amanda is.

Maximus
09-20-2007, 09:24 PM

Vinnys daughter.

ruby71oh
09-20-2007, 09:29 PM

Only the cutest and coolest niece around, although she's losing her cuteness and is becoming more beautiful everyday. She has many of her dad's features in her face and sometimes it makes me smile seeing that much of a resemblence.

Holly
09-20-2007, 09:30 PM

Amanda is Vinny's daughter. You have probably seen her with us at a few cruise-ins, Edgewater, Tri-State, or Quaker Steak and Lube. She never got on the board before her father passed away, but she signed up afterwards to read all the nice things everybody was saying about her Dad. She hasn't been on the board at all since last April but she finally decided to log back on in August (after the Pinks taping)! YAY!

junior5oh
09-20-2007, 10:08 PM
Yeah, i cant wait for the family to come watch me play sometime!

Maximus
09-20-2007, 10:16 PM
Yeah, i cant wait for the family to come watch me play sometime!

Post up a schedule....But then you might get your "other SBZ family" showing up:bigthumb

Sharad
09-20-2007, 10:18 PM
yeah, I can just see an entire section of SBZ Mustang Mafia in all black SBZ T-shirts and Hoodies. Think the refs would feel intimidated?

ruby71oh
09-21-2007, 06:52 AM
I would love to...it's just the 3 1/2 hour drive that keeps me away! Maybe one of these weekends I can try to get down there. It's getting hard to travel with a 4 year old and an infant by myself...that's the reason Grandma is making it down with me for the cruise in. Although she has offered up to watch them anytime so I may have to come down one weekend, whoop it up in Cincy and then watch a game. Keep them grades up!!!

Holly
09-21-2007, 08:48 AM
Although she has offered up to watch them anytime so I may have to come down one weekend, whoop it up in Cincy and then watch a game. Keep them grades up!!!

You aren't allowed to come without bringing my sweet little niece. :D

I'm kidding!!! I know Mommy needs a weekend away sometime, you know you are ALWAYS welcome and always have a place to stay. We should "plan" that. ;)

I'll check ANC's soccer schedule (and my schedule) and give you some dates.

ibstrokin
09-21-2007, 08:59 AM
Great job with soccer Amanda. The fact that you are doing so well is a testament of your strength. That is a great quality to have. I'm sure you"ll find that you have 3000 or so supporters on here, so keep us posted. Good Job Amanda

Maximus
09-21-2007, 09:29 AM
I'm sure you"ll find that you have 3000 or so supporters on here, so keep us posted. Good Job Amanda

Thats what I told her:)...Heck, maybe if she starts posting some more, she can have a JR SBZ area. :bigthumb

Holly
09-21-2007, 09:50 AM
Heck, maybe if she starts posting some more, she can have a JR SBZ area. :bigthumb

:screwy:

This board isn't really "kid friendly". Luckily Amanda's mom picks and chooses what she reads on here. ;)

Too many "f" bombs and other not so nice references to "stuff". :lol: You should know Craig, look up some of your old posts! :eek:

3 more years and Amanda will be 18, then she and I will chat about her getting more involved in SBZ, that is, if she wants to. Daddy and I had already discussed this. ;)

Maximus
09-21-2007, 12:38 PM
:screwy:

This board isn't really "kid friendly". Luckily Amanda's mom picks and chooses what she reads on here. ;)

Too many "f" bombs and other not so nice references to "stuff". :lol: You should know Craig, look up some of your old posts! :eek:

3 more years and Amanda will be 18, then she and I will chat about her getting more involved in SBZ, that is, if she wants to. Daddy and I had already discussed this. ;)

I think you underestimate the members of this board. Im sure if there was an area for Jrs only, NO cuss words or rantings would appear. We all would know better than that...<carp smiley guy here> Besides, that is what the RANTs area is for. Im sure Matt has the power to limit who sees the area. (kinda like the 'other' admins area)
I was just thinking it would be nice to see Amanda enjoying something her dad started and she did mention something about it to me. Thats why I was asking.:)

YouGotJunk
09-21-2007, 12:58 PM
I cuss and scream and argue all the time on here...But if there was a section specifically for the younger people...I would respect it 100%..there's definately alot of stuff on here I dont think is "kid friendly"..I have a 2 1/2 yr old neice..and a 3 1/2 week old nephew..and there's quite a bit of stuff that's said on here that I wouldn't want them hearing...So I'm pretty sure all the people on here could respect an area like that.

Black Horse
09-21-2007, 01:09 PM
I think a Junior area would be cool for the kids to hang - with their parents permission of course......AND....the moderators with the big sticks would be needed to keep things at the correct level.

theyallslow
09-21-2007, 01:14 PM
not only the words used but also its content. so what you are trying to tell me is that you think that bad words and bashing? or just put downs? I am not trying to come off as an Butt I just want to know what we may or may not do.

Maximus
09-21-2007, 03:01 PM
I think a Junior area would be cool for the kids to hang - with their parents permission of course......AND....the moderators with the big sticks would be needed to keep things at the correct level.

EXACTLY!!:bigthumb

Maximus
09-21-2007, 03:09 PM
not only the words used but also its content. so what you are trying to tell me is that you think that bad words and bashing? or just put downs? I am not trying to come off as an Butt I just want to know what we may or may not do.

If you have something that needs to come off your chest, you need to post it in the RANTS or WHIPPING ROOM. JR SBZ should be an "off limits" to ANY kind of Rants, Off color remarks, Bashing, rude or negative topics, pRon, etc etc. We are ALL adults here.
Amanda talked about how her dad made this place and she knew it was a big part of his life. She just wants to be apart of what he started. :)

junior5oh
09-21-2007, 03:22 PM
YEAH TOTALLY! I would be thrilled to have a junior section on the site! And then maybe tim and jerry ann could get Bri a screen name on here, so we can still keep intouch! :)
Thanks again.. that would be hilarious if there were just a bunch of you sbz guys on the side lines! LOL!

Ryan218
09-21-2007, 03:26 PM
Only the cutest and coolest niece around, although she's losing her cuteness and is becoming more beautiful everyday. She has many of her dad's features in her face and sometimes it makes me smile seeing that much of a resemblence.

oh ok..

Amanda is Vinny's daughter. You have probably seen her with us at a few cruise-ins, Edgewater, Tri-State, or Quaker Steak and Lube. She never got on the board before her father passed away, but she signed up afterwards to read all the nice things everybody was saying about her Dad. She hasn't been on the board at all since last April but she finally decided to log back on in August (after the Pinks taping)! YAY!

:( sadly...i havent been able to make it to any of the curise in's or anything....

either my stang is broke or im working...

ill be there for the 08 spring curise in though....unless something stupid comes up!

Holly
09-21-2007, 03:37 PM
ill be there for the 08 spring curise in though....unless something stupid comes up!

You can always come to the Fall Cruise In on October 14! You don't need a stang to attend. :lol:

FMGT1999
09-21-2007, 05:05 PM
Wish I could be threre...

Kyle

Ryan218
09-21-2007, 05:41 PM
You can always come to the Fall Cruise In on October 14! You don't need a stang to attend. :lol:

no way to get there :mad:

Maximus
09-22-2007, 12:24 AM
YEAH TOTALLY! I would be thrilled to have a junior section on the site! And then maybe tim and jerry ann could get Bri a screen name on here, so we can still keep intouch! :)
Thanks again.. that would be hilarious if there were just a bunch of you sbz guys on the side lines! LOL!

Whoa, talk about being the whipping boy here. Amanda, call me tomorrow. Im catchin all kinds of flak on this.:mad:
Remember what I told ya thou:bigthumb

RACEME
09-22-2007, 05:51 AM

Bri has permission to sign up here. She was going to when you signed up, but never followed thru with it.

Holly
09-22-2007, 09:07 AM
Bri has permission to sign up here. She was going to when you signed up, but never followed thru with it.

Tell Bri to sign up! You might want to PM Amanda your home phone number too. ;)

Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!