Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
What a game, huh? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What a game, huh?

88ssp
09-16-2007, 04:31 PM
As a Northerner, I have to say, this game today surprised the hell out of me. I hope the Browns can hold em off.

Rich
09-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Marvin should fire Chuck immediately. There is zero excuse for that type of defensive performance...ZERO!!!

Blacksunshine
09-16-2007, 04:52 PM
Yep that was a fun game. Browns win 51 to 45....aka Bengals hate life.
" Oh no,we suck again" Congrats to all you brown fans.....Bengals fans don't sweat it, my beloved Raiders will be getting the asses handled to themselves very shortly by the Broncos !:lol:

88ssp
09-16-2007, 04:55 PM
Yep that was a fun game. Browns win 51 to 45....aka Bengals hate life.
" Oh no,we suck again" Congrats to all you brown fans.....Bengals fans don't sweat it, my beloved Raiders will be getting the asses handled to themselves very shortly by the Broncos !:lol:

I am one of the biggest Browns fans I know and there is no way in hell if you told me the Bengals were going to score 45 points I would think the Browns would have won that game.

I wonder how many people lost money on this game?

Blacksunshine
09-16-2007, 05:28 PM
I am one of the biggest Browns fans I know and there is no way in hell if you told me the Bengals were going to score 45 points I would think the Browns would have won that game.

Wow thats a good pointe. I wonder how much cashol was lost at our office....They are always making little bets...:lol:

Demonracer
09-16-2007, 07:35 PM
At least the STEELERS can beat the sorry Browns.

:popcorn:

COOP
09-16-2007, 07:40 PM

I did.

I agree, Chuck should have been fired last year when they blew the SanDiego game. The bengals have the most inconsistant D in the NFL. The either do pretty good, or they suck ass. If they keep this up and Bresnahan doesnt get canned, this could be Lewis' last year. With the Offense they have, they shouldnt be an 8-8 team.

Stang 38L
09-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Good game, but disappointing outcome :(

BigBadStang
09-17-2007, 01:02 AM
Marvin should fire Chuck immediately. There is zero excuse for that type of defensive performance...ZERO!!!

lol...last week, Mr. Bresnahan was a "genius" (not quoting you, but many that called into the local sports talk radio), and were praising the new "lights out" bengals "D"...my how things change 6 days and 51 points later! last week cinci squeaked by, with the help of 6 turnovers. this week they didnt get by, and low and behold, fewer turnovers went their way. could be a very long season for the Bengals "declawed" "D", we'll hafta wait and see if the "D" was playing that well last week, or if the Ravens "O" is that bad, and if they can stop anyone next week.

Silver Bullet
09-17-2007, 01:15 AM
It sucked!:mad:

95redstang
09-17-2007, 02:04 AM
One good thing about the game is that everybody got to see how potent the Bengals offense really is....Now the D umm that's a totally different story.. Hell I don't think they could have stopped St.X or Colerain..

theyallslow
09-17-2007, 07:58 AM
any day the Bangels go down I am happy...WHO-DEY BROWNS!!!!

Black Hole
09-17-2007, 08:57 AM
I guess I'm gonna be more interested in UC Football this year instead of the Bengals. :dunno: :( :mad:

Rich
09-17-2007, 09:02 AM
lol...last week, Mr. Bresnahan was a "genius" (not quoting you, but many that called into the local sports talk radio), and were praising the new "lights out" bengals "D"...my how things change 6 days and 51 points later! last week cinci squeaked by, with the help of 6 turnovers. this week they didnt get by, and low and behold, fewer turnovers went their way. could be a very long season for the Bengals "declawed" "D", we'll hafta wait and see if the "D" was playing that well last week, or if the Ravens "O" is that bad, and if they can stop anyone next week.

You're right...after last Monday's game, I just couldn't understand all of the praise that the D was getting. They did cause a lot of turnovers but that really covered up the fact that they STILL can't tackle worth a damn. And for the record...I have never been a Chuck B fan!

331TwistedWedge
09-21-2007, 09:47 AM
I did.

I agree, Chuck should have been fired last year when they blew the SanDiego game. The bengals have the most inconsistant D in the NFL. The either do pretty good, or they suck ass. If they keep this up and Bresnahan doesnt get canned, this could be Lewis' last year. With the Offense they have, they shouldnt be an 8-8 team.

i dont ever see lewis getting fired ... he brought this team out of the gutter and made it a team to be reckon with ... now bresnahan on the other end, i could see his as fired *this year* ... what happened to the team speed and aggressiveness? ... it all starts at the line of scrimmage *PRESSURE* disrupts timing on the pass routes, unfortunately we let a "has been" lewis run all over us ...

02mingryGT
09-22-2007, 07:28 AM
Yeah I'm hoping for some damn pressure this weekend. Hopefully ol' chucky won't be calling blitzes that put Leon Hall man to man. Dumbass. Blitzes are what they need to do just not ones that expose their least experienced corner.

I wonder who the Buckeyes are beating down this weekend?

COOP
09-22-2007, 02:38 PM
Well its not looking too good for the D this weekend, Ahmad Brooks wont be playing and I hear that Rashad Jeanty wont be in either

02mingryGT
09-23-2007, 09:35 AM
Jeanty was out until the bye week. Looks like they finnally got smart and picked up a Buckeye(Schlegel). Hopefully he'll stick here.

Anybody see the Bucks yesterday? Now that's hitting.

Black Hole
09-25-2007, 09:19 PM
Yup....I'm buying my new UC jersey tomorrow.... GO CATS!!!!