Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Quik LX up for grabs! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Quik LX up for grabs!

quik lx
09-12-2007, 07:24 PM
I got a new plate today after 8 years...so Quik LX is now available. grab it quik:cool1:

Carl
09-12-2007, 07:43 PM
What did you get??

Paul408Notch
09-12-2007, 07:45 PM
I heard he got SHTY LX.

Don't know if my source is reputable though. :lol:

95redstang
09-12-2007, 08:57 PM
hot4men

pegasus
09-12-2007, 09:03 PM
ASSMAN

MrsAPE
09-12-2007, 09:33 PM
LOL...you guys are bad.
The love is just so overwhelming here.
:lol:

quik lx
09-12-2007, 09:38 PM
What did you get??

because of the goodies sitting at your favorite local speed shop....I got...

YOUD LUZ.....

As for the rest of you :flipoff::flipoff: That's the kind of thanks you get for trying to help around here lately.

Carl
09-12-2007, 09:48 PM
So, the parts are sitting at the local speed shop still...??? Then why do you have the plate already? :lol:

Paul408Notch
09-12-2007, 10:05 PM
As for the rest of you :flipoff::flipoff: That's the kind of thanks you get for trying to help around here lately.

You know everybody's kidding. :D

ibstrokin
09-12-2007, 10:09 PM
I think "letreat" would be cool. But the plate I hope to have one day is "1khp".

dedpedal
09-12-2007, 11:18 PM
I think my left nut just tweeked over this whole thread. Im gonna smoke one and head to bed.

95redstang
09-12-2007, 11:20 PM

+1:bigthumb

Holly
09-13-2007, 08:46 AM

:confused:

:agree:

I just got new plates for my car (regular plates), the last four digits on it are the last four digits of my cell phone! Weird. And the last four digits of my home phone are the first four digits of my cell phone. Vinny had that home number when I met him and I had my cell number, so it's not like I planned that or anything. Maybe I should play the lottery with those numbers!

quik lx
09-13-2007, 09:01 AM

I knew 'you' were kidding and I didnt take it personally, but its hard to know who's kidding when you dont even know them. Plus this is the second time in a few day when I 've tried to help out with info and got nothing but smart ass comments back.

OK..... I'm done crying like a little girl...

back to the keyboard racing:flipoff::cool1:

mach_u
09-13-2007, 09:04 AM
I knew 'you' were kidding and I didnt take it personally, but its hard to know who's kidding when you dont even know them. Plus this is the second time in a few day when I 've tried to help out with info and got nothing but smart ass comments back.

back to the keyboard racing:flipoff::cool1:
You know how I know you're gay? :lol:

quik lx
09-13-2007, 09:05 AM
So, the parts are sitting at the local speed shop still...??? Then why do you have the plate already? :lol:

DAMN quit bustin a brotha balls...I've been to busy tearing down rooms, installing a chassis dyno, assembling lifts, and cleaning to help the speed shop become a full service hot rod shop (while working full time at another job) But I assure you it will be done soon, it will look bad ass, and it will go like stink!!!

quik lx
09-13-2007, 09:07 AM
You know how I know you're gay? :lol:

Spooning with you once does'nt count, besides you got rid of your instigator plates and got your car show plates:flipoff::flipoff: hand me your testes now please:lol:

mach_u
09-13-2007, 09:10 AM
Spooning with you once does'nt count, besides you got rid of your instigator plates and got your car show plates:flipoff::flipoff: hand me your testes now please:lol:
:( Damn, when you're right, you're right... :lol: I plan on doing something new this next year, we'll see...

Holly
I

You haven't been hanging out with..... ahhhh.... nevermind. ;) I know you better than that.

besides you got rid of your instigator plates and got your car show plates:flipoff::flipoff: hand me your testes now please:lol:

I am sitting here laughing out loud at that comment. Sounds like something Vinny would say.

Stangman
I just got new plates for my car (regular plates), the last four digits on it are the last four digits of my cell phone! Weird. And the last four digits of my home phone are the first four digits of my cell phone. Vinny had that home number when I met him and I had my cell number, so it's not like I planned that or anything. Maybe I should play the lottery with those numbers!

Hell yeah you should!! :bigthumb

Sharad
09-13-2007, 09:28 AM
speaking of plates and being gay...

The latest series of plates down here are "XXX GEY" with the first three being numbers. There is no way in hell I'd let them give me those plates!!! I'd buy some foo foo special interest plate before I'd take a gay plate!

Paul408Notch
09-13-2007, 12:43 PM
speaking of plates and being gay...

The latest series of plates down here are "XXX GEY" with the first three being numbers. There is no way in hell I'd let them give me those plates!!! I'd buy some foo foo special interest plate before I'd take a gay plate!

Reminds me of when I bought my white Tacoma. I went into the DMV and the lady goes "Well I can't seem to get rid of these plates, but I figured I'd ask you if you wanted them. They've been the next ones in line for a week, but nobody will take them." She showed them to me and I couldn't figure out what the problem was until she pointed out the last 3 numbers were 666. I just laughed and put them on my truck. Some people are too superstitious. *cough*Craig*cough* :D

YouGotJunk
09-13-2007, 01:54 PM

It's ok...we all know you work around Craig all day...I'm sure alot of his whining and crying just rubbed off on ya!!:lol::lol:

quik lx
09-13-2007, 02:49 PM
:eek::lol:

slvr87cpe
09-13-2007, 04:00 PM
you didnt get "blacksunshinesbtch" did ya because capristang already has that one :lol::lol::bounce:

bobtsgt
09-13-2007, 04:16 PM
and dougie is going to put it on this car

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/car/418061343.html

MrsAPE
09-13-2007, 05:18 PM
ouch..thats cruel!!
but yes, i'm laughing my butt off!!
poor dougie!!

Silver Bullet
09-13-2007, 10:12 PM
Have a Coke and a Smile!:D