Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Maxus tools/Rich Franklin [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Maxus tools/Rich Franklin

theyallslow
09-12-2007, 12:35 PM
I got to meet Rich "Ace" Franklin today at work. I guess he works for us or we sponsor him. hell of a nice guy and just a great guy to BS with.

bobtsgt
09-12-2007, 12:41 PM
got any pics to back this up :D

qwk93ta
09-12-2007, 12:53 PM
I met him at LAX last year. He is nice guy, he does not even look that big, I'm bigger then him. The only difference is that he can kick ass and I can't.

My nephew use to hang out with him once in a while in high school, but he still cant come through with any tickets for the Cincy fight.

pegasus
09-12-2007, 12:56 PM
he came to kroger here in lebanon signed my gloves and told be if he found them on ebay he was gonna kick my ass

theyallslow
09-12-2007, 12:56 PM
I got tickets from work then they took them away. and I will show you tonight what i got from him. super nice hope he dose this Oct. 20.

92StangMan
09-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Your boss took the tickets away?! Get them back! LOL

I want to go watch the fights really bad but the cheapest tickets I've found on TicketMaster are in the $200+ range.

Brandon Alsept
09-12-2007, 02:01 PM
LOL he is gonna get a ass beating. Hate to bet against a local guy:rolleyes:

qwk93ta
09-12-2007, 04:03 PM
He got killed in their first fight, I just hope he comes better prepared to figure out Anderson Silva's fighting style.

Buckeye
09-12-2007, 04:20 PM
I could kick his ass...................till I wake up

PonymanfiveO
09-12-2007, 07:02 PM
I got to meet him a year or two ago at Jillians.

I thought the same thing, not a really big tough lookin guy, but he has that crazy look. the one that makes me think "I wouldnt even hit this guy with a really big object" :D

85_SS_302_Coupe
09-12-2007, 07:05 PM
I talked to him at the cavalcade when he made an appearance there. I didn't think he was big either but at the time he looked like he was carved out of a chunk of granite.

92StangMan
09-13-2007, 12:31 AM
LOL he is gonna get a ass beating. Hate to bet against a local guy:rolleyes:

If Rich comes prepared and decides on not leaving without the belt, I think he put up a hell of a fight against Silva. I still think if Lutter would have made weight, he would be holding the belt right now. If nothing else, Lutter exposed Silva's weakness but at the same time, Franklin isn't as good of a grappler as Lutter even with Gurgel has his BJJ coach.

theyallslow
09-13-2007, 09:07 AM
well I was given the tickets because no one here wated them. but the next day a lady at work with United Way asked if they could raffle the tickets off. and not wanting to be an ass I said sure. so the town of harrson put money in to win and they got somthing like 12K for United Way.

91lxnos
09-13-2007, 10:17 AM
well I was given the tickets because no one here wated them. but the next day a lady at work with United Way asked if they could raffle the tickets off. and not wanting to be an ass I said sure. so the town of harrson put money in to win and they got somthing like 12K for United Way.

Stand up thing to do. Anyway you get a better view on Pay Per View and the beer is cheaper!!!!!!!!:bigthumb

theyallslow
09-13-2007, 10:48 AM
Stand up thing to do. Anyway you get a better view on Pay Per View and the beer is cheaper!!!!!!!!:bigthumb

to be able at UFC in cincinnati would be sweet, they will never be here again. but too true about the view, they were shit sits and forget that price on beer.

Steves LX
09-13-2007, 11:13 AM
Yes he's not that big of a guy in person. I met him a couple of years ago when he was in town for clear channel communications. WEBN and 700 WLW had him here on the airwaves. I just happened to be working down there at their building that day. He reminds me of a sleeper. Looks stock but lord help you if you piss him off.

93cobra
09-13-2007, 05:52 PM
good guy...went to harrison high school with me ...2 yrs older...

88ssp
09-13-2007, 09:09 PM
All this talk of him not being a big guy reminds me of Roadhouse when everyone sees Swayze's character and says "I thought you'd be bigger".

Brandon Alsept
09-13-2007, 09:23 PM
If Rich comes prepared and decides on not leaving without the belt, I think he put up a hell of a fight against Silva.

LOL yeah he will put up a hell of a fight I am sure. But, I bet he still doesn't make it out of the 1st round.

Foxxx5oh
09-14-2007, 03:12 PM
good guy...went to harrison high school with me ...2 yrs older...

Harrison High FTW...lol...he was a few years ahead of me but was my ex girlfriends student teacher or somethin of the sort at Oak Hills

PKFIRE
09-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Last fight against Silva I belive he was still hurt from the last fight he was in.

BTW he'll be at Kerry Ford in Tri-county This Saturday 2-4PM if you want to meet him. I saw it when I took my car in for one last warrenty claim.