Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Checkout this Little League Football Play [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Checkout this Little League Football Play

Black92LX
09-11-2007, 11:54 AM
http://www.dlaab.com/photo/wrongball.wmv

02mingryGT
09-11-2007, 12:21 PM
That was pretty good.:bigthumb You know the other team was pissed.

blackgtstang
09-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Cracks me up everytime I see that... I bet the other team was pissed..

Mustard
09-11-2007, 01:24 PM
thats just poor coaching.

theyallslow
09-11-2007, 01:27 PM
thats one hell of a trick play.

Black92LX
09-11-2007, 01:31 PM

on the defensive side of things

95redstang
09-11-2007, 01:32 PM

How is that poor coaching? Those kids looked to be about 10 maybe 11 years old. At that age any kid would fall for that. Now if it was a high school game that would be different..

Black92LX
09-11-2007, 01:49 PM
How is that poor coaching? Those kids looked to be about 10 maybe 11 years old. At that age any kid would fall for that. Now if it was a high school game that would be different..

1st thing you should learn is play until the whistle is blown. that goes for almost all sports.

95redstang
09-11-2007, 02:21 PM
1st thing you should learn is play until the whistle is blown. that goes for almost all sports.

No shit...They are young kids..Dude you can't tell me anything about sports. No matter what sport it is, if you can come up with some gimmic play you will fool somebody. It still happens in pro sports....I know a ton of gimmic plays from playing semi-pro baseball that will fool a lot of people even adults..Same goes for basketball.

Black92LX
09-11-2007, 02:51 PM
No shit...They are young kids..Dude you can't tell me anything about sports. No matter what sport it is, if you can come up with some gimmic play you will fool somebody. It still happens in pro sports....I know a ton of gimmic plays from playing semi-pro baseball that will fool a lot of people even adults..Same goes for basketball.

Calm down there partner.
This fooled 11 on the field and i would guess at least 4 coaches.
Pretty rough

95redstang
09-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Calm down there partner.
This fooled 11 on the field and i would guess at least 4 coaches.
Pretty rough

I'm cool..It's easy to fool little kids. It's actually piss poor teaching these kids gimmicks instead of fundamentals.. I agree it's bad coaching from the offensive side, but the kids playing D shouldn't have to prepare for that garbage at their age..I agree they should play until they here a whistle but that's not always the case in youth sports.

Demonracer
09-11-2007, 04:21 PM
That was cool:eek:

New play for the Bengals?

MADMOD
09-11-2007, 05:31 PM
That was pretty good! I say the Bengals should give it a try!

jk5.0
09-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Was the D line on a water break? We were always told if the ball is snapped hit someone.

higgy87
09-14-2007, 06:02 PM
I'm cool..It's easy to fool little kids. It's actually piss poor teaching these kids gimmicks instead of fundamentals.. I agree it's bad coaching from the offensive side, but the kids playing D shouldn't have to prepare for that garbage at their age..I agree they should play until they here a whistle but that's not always the case in youth sports.

Trick plays are cool and all but thats a bit much, especially at that age. You'll see that stuff when you get older, and if you fall for it then, then its youre own damn fault.

We played several teams in highschool football that were known for their trick plays. We studied their tapes constantly and when they lined up in a certain formation we would adjust to counter it...worked everytime, never fooled!

If I was that offensive coach I would have ran it up the middle every play until the d-line and linebackers couldnt take it anymore :flipoff: