Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Ughh Utter dissapointment [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ughh Utter dissapointment

Pitviper1996
09-09-2007, 01:35 PM
Have a 94 vert gt ive been working on for 5 months now. I just put a new saleen body kit on it have it all sanded down to do body work but guys im getting so frustrated. I have absolutly no help and barley the tools to do what i love to do at this point in time. Its kinda depressing to do this by yourself.

Just figure id come to you guys for advise i love racing, and building my cars but its getting boring with no one to share it with if you know what i mean.

So what could i do?!?

Katmandu
09-09-2007, 06:27 PM
im getting so frustrated. I have absolutly no help and barley the tools to do what i love to do at this point in time. Its kinda depressing to do this by yourself.

Just figure id come to you guys for advise i love racing, and building my cars but its getting boring with no one to share it with if you know what i mean.

So what could i do?!?I hear ya my friend.:rolleyes: I was in the same situation about a year ago myself.

I "was" getting set to put a built 347 Stroker in my 89 LX Vert. Took my over a (2) years to gather all the parts and stuff. A "buddy" of mine was going to help me do the work, but he never made it a priority to help me. I was always helping him with his stuff, but he never reciprocated the friendship.

I gave up on the project and sold the car and ALL the Hi-Po parts. (Met ALOT of cool Stangbangerz in the process!! )

Anyways, I ended up buying a 91GT Vert that was already running!! It's NOT a race car by any means, but at least I'm driving a Stang once again!! Also, I'm not stressed out anymore over getting things done and I get to go out on the back country roads around here and roast my tires anytime I want!! :bigthumb GREAT THERAPY !! :bigthumb

Here's pics of it the day I bought it. It now has chrome Cobra-Rs on it.

http://katmanduonline.net/albums/91GTVert/

My advice is to hang in there, don't get discouraged and maybe try to down size your project.

If I was closer, I would be more than happy to help you out. :cool2: I suggest going to the Dayton Stang board and seeing if there are folks closer to you.

Here's the link....... www.GemCityStangs.com

qwk93ta
09-09-2007, 09:00 PM
I hear ya my friend.:rolleyes: I was in the same situation about a year ago myself.

I "was" getting set to put a built 347 Stroker in my 89 LX Vert. Took my over a (2) years to gather all the parts and stuff. A "buddy" of mine was going to help me do the work, but he never made it a priority to help me. I was always helping him with his stuff, but he never reciprocated the friendship.

I gave up on the project and sold the car and ALL the Hi-Po parts. (Met ALOT of cool Stangbangerz in the process!! )

Anyways, I ended up buying a 91GT Vert that was already running!! It's NOT a race car by any means, but at least I'm driving a Stang once again!! Also, I'm not stressed out anymore over getting things done and I get to go out on the back country roads around here and roast my tires anytime I want!! :bigthumb GREAT THERAPY !! :bigthumb

Here's pics of it the day I bought it. It now has chrome Cobra-Rs on it.

http://katmanduonline.net/albums/91GTVert/

My advice is to hang in there, don't get discouraged and maybe try to down size your project.

If I was closer, I would be more than happy to help you out. :cool2: I suggest going to the Dayton Stang board and seeing if there are folks closer to you.

Here's the link....... www.GemCityStangs.com

Nice looking car.......

Stang 38L
09-10-2007, 09:28 AM
Stick with it, the ending results will be payment enough.

theyallslow
09-10-2007, 10:10 AM
its your car its your dream, you know it will be worth it.