Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Update on SBZ Apparel [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Update on SBZ Apparel

Black Horse
08-26-2007, 05:20 PM
Sunday 8/26, 2007 -

I have gone through and organized everything and affixxed everyones screen names - the orders are ready (except for what is back ordered as listed below)

If you do not see your name below, your order is complete - if you see your name you will still receive your partial order and we will get what is listed below to you as soon as we possibly can.

Here is what is back-ordered:

Ponymom05: (1) XL and (1) 2X Hoody; (1) L Tanktop
usafstang: (1) XL Hoody
Black Horse: (1) L Tanktop
Deanne Semertsidis: (1) XL Tanktop
Jeff Bucher: (1) XL Hoody
R825OH: (1) XL Hoody
JonS: (1) XL Hoody
HRSEPWR: (1) XL Hoody
HerGT: (1) S and (1) L Tanktop
DSSKing68: (1) M Tanktop; (1) XL Hoody
aperacer: (1) 3X Longsleeve; (1) 3X Hoody; (1) M Tanktop
MadMod: (1) XL Hoody
Matt & Tim: (1) 2X Hoody
Holly and Family: (1) M and (1) XL Hoody

I will drop ALL of the orders off with Matt at Crossroads tomorrow evening (8/27) before 7pm if you want to pick them up (each order is individually bagged).

Note to BigBadStang: I have your order at my house, you can swing by anytime, just give me a call first.

Thanks for your patience everyone, we will let everyone know when the balance of goods comes in and what extras are available.

rally
08-26-2007, 07:55 PM
where is crossroads?

Black Horse
08-26-2007, 08:56 PM
http://www.cincinnatiusa.com/Dining/detail.asp?RestID=492

In Cheviot (west side of Cincy)

Black Hole
08-26-2007, 10:09 PM
Crossroads Bar & Grill is at the corner of Jessup and Cheviot in White Oak on the westside of town.

Click here for map and directions. (http://http://http//maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&rls=SUNA,SUNA:2006-22,SUNA:en&um=1&q=crossroads+bar&near=Cincinnati,+OH&fb=1&cid=0,0,4087244024034887204&ll=39.198458,-84.601061&iwstate1=dir:to&iwloc=A&f=d&daddr=5790+Cheviot+Rd,+Cincinnati,+OH+45247&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=directions-to)

If you are unable to meet Monday night, we will arrange for another meeting shortly.

I will also post updates as soon as we have the complete order.

Thanks,

Matt.

venomous_svt
08-27-2007, 12:06 AM
I was unable to get out this weekend to get my order...i wont be able to get out tomorrow either...im going through a really bad time right now..is there some other way. Im really stuck in a bad place right now and could use some help out on this.

bobtsgt
08-27-2007, 08:14 AM
can the orders of the people working the Columbus show be brought up to us this weekend?

Holly
08-27-2007, 09:06 AM
can the orders of the people working the Columbus show be brought up to us this weekend?

YES. I will be bringing the shirts up this weekend.

ihave1sweetride
08-27-2007, 09:42 AM
Great!!! Thanks Holly!!

Black Hole
08-27-2007, 09:45 AM
I just spoke with the Printer and they should have the rest of our order to me by Wednesday or Thursday.

For anyone who doesn't want to mess with a partial order, just hang tight until the end of this week and we'll get you straightened out. ;)

Again, I apologize for this.....even though it's not my fault, I still feel responsible.

Holly
08-27-2007, 10:03 AM
Again, I apologize for this.....even though it's not my fault, I still feel responsible.

ME TOO. I'm just sick about it, literally.

I feel like we let you guys down. :(

Evil_Capri
08-27-2007, 10:14 AM

No way did you let us down. In fact, thanks to all for designing and organizing pick up/delivery of the new SBZ 'swag'!!! :bigthumb

These things happen, especially given the quantities and various 'gear' ordered. The initial process is always tricky, but once a process is set in place and established that helps pave the way for future SBZ gear!

Thanks again! :bigthumb

Stangman
08-27-2007, 11:24 AM
I wont be able to make it to crossroads... thats a long haul for me...

Any eastsiders going over there? maybe someone would be kind enough to grab my order with theirs?

jlt2006
08-27-2007, 11:38 AM
YES. I will be bringing the shirts up this weekend.

Thanks Holly, I appreciate it.

DSSKing68
08-27-2007, 11:46 AM

You DID NOT let us down in any way, shape, or form. These orders are a PITA I am sure, and when something goes wrong it isn't your fault. It will work out.....don't sweat it Holly.

:D

Black Hole
08-27-2007, 12:00 PM
I wont be able to make it to crossroads... thats a long haul for me...

Any eastsiders going over there? maybe someone would be kind enough to grab my order with theirs?

If nothing else, we'll do something at QS&L next week or something. ;)

Stangman
08-27-2007, 12:05 PM
If nothing else, we'll do something at QS&L next week or something. ;)

cool, not sure of my schedule... should work out, im just anxious, lol!:)

Holly
08-29-2007, 09:43 PM
Sunday 8/26, 2007 -

I have gone through and organized everything and affixxed everyones screen names - the orders are ready (except for what is back ordered as listed below)

Thanks SO much, I just went through everything and you made it very EASY for me, I appreciate that very much! :bigthumb

You also made Saturday/Sunday easy for those dropping by the SBZ booth to get their shirts (and say hi!). I'm looking forward to hanging out with "ma peeps" this weekend - as Vinny used to say. ;)

Buckeye
08-29-2007, 10:55 PM
Holly are there any extras I might be able to buy this weekend ?

Black Hole
08-29-2007, 11:17 PM
Holly are there any extras I might be able to buy this weekend ?
We'll post something about that tomorrow....we're waiting on a delivery to complete our order. ;)

mustangboy
08-29-2007, 11:19 PM
I'll be in C'bus on Satruday just wanted to make sure I could pick up my shirts there. Thanks alot guys for all the hassle you have gone thru, it is really appreciated.:bigthumb

Buckeye
08-29-2007, 11:24 PM
Ok cool thanks

venomous_svt
08-30-2007, 02:13 AM
Is there gonna be any other chance to pick up my order? I have really been turn upside down lately and just wondering.

MrsAPE
08-30-2007, 07:17 AM
Just making an offer here...
For those that are unable to pick up for whatever reason, be it place, time or location I can mail out (will cost you postage) Matt & Holly are ok with that.

Holly
08-30-2007, 12:13 PM
Just making an offer here...
For those that are unable to pick up for whatever reason, be it place, time or location I can mail out (will cost you postage) Matt & Holly are ok with that.

Thanks for the offer Kim, it is much appreciated, but Matt and I are going to take care of getting the shirts to everyone that ordered them. We will be meeting up with people during the week, we are trying to be as flexible as possible so people can get their stuff. He lives on the west side, and I live on the east side, so between the two of us, we CAN and WILL get your shirts to you on a timely basis.

Again, we do appreciate the offer! You're always there to help out when needed! ;)

cobrajoe
08-30-2007, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the offer Kim, it is much appreciated, but Matt and I are going to take care of getting the shirts to everyone that ordered them. We will be meeting up with people during the week, we are trying to be as flexible as possible so people can get their stuff. He lives on the west side, and I live on the east side, so between the two of us, we CAN and WILL get your shirts to you on a timely basis.

Again, we do appreciate the offer! You're always there to help out when needed! ;)

worse comes to worse Holly let me know I already have a acct. set up with the USPS and can ship from here. Let me know I'll help my fellow peeps out the best I can.:D

MrsAPE
08-30-2007, 05:33 PM

Just an offer for you to fall back on. AND it was suppose to say IF Holly and Matt are ok with it. Just noticed that.

Slow9023
08-31-2007, 09:56 AM
Man, I finally log back on to see what is going on and find out I missed out.

Holly
08-31-2007, 10:03 AM
Man, I finally log back on to see what is going on and find out I missed out.

Stop by the SBZ booth in Columbus this weekend, I may have a few extras to sell. ;)

BigBadStang
08-31-2007, 10:25 AM
Thanks to Black Horse for letting me p/u me shirts, only 8 miles from my house! I had to pet the " black guard cat" in order to retrieve the goods...lol! i only wish i was able to meet you Dave. maybe some other time! nice ride btw! :bigthumb
they look/fit great!
Matt and Holly (and anyone else that had a hand in this), thanks for the effort put forth for these shirts and stuff!
and i hope you were able to turn a profit for the board, or for whatever!
i for one, appreciate your efforts!

ponymom05
09-04-2007, 05:03 PM
Any way to pick up my order at Sonic's Wednesday night?

DeckerEnt
09-04-2007, 09:08 PM
I could possibly make Sonic's on wed night. Still need mine too.
Keith

Black Hole
09-08-2007, 06:22 PM
We have the following orders left....

Adam Timpe - ATimpe ( two XXL T-shirts, 1 XXL hoodie)
Dan Noertker - Nordi (two XXL T-shirts, one XXL hoodie)
Dave Diehl - Black Horse (one Large Tank)
Jeff Kuhns (one XXL hoodie - Please PM me...I don't know your screen name)
Jeffrey Bucher (one XL T-shirt, one XXL T-shirt, one XL hoodie)
Kevin Sellman - HRSEPWR ( one XL hoodie, one XL T-shirt, one XL long sleeve T-shirt)
Eric Schultz - Katmandu (one large T-shirt - PM me if you want me to ship the shirt to you)
Ryan Gambrel - Mad Mod (one XL hoodie)
Brian Felix - Brian4.6L (one large T-shirt)
Roger Snell - Rally (two large T-shirts)

If there is anyone that I missed, please PM me.

I will have all of these orders at Crossroads in White Oak tomorrow. I will be there by 1 p.m. and will probably hang out until 4 or 5 p.m.

I will also have the following to sell to other members...

2 - Large Hoodies - $40 each
1 - Large Tank top - $15 each
1 - Large long sleeve T-shirt - $20 each
1 - Medium T-shirt - $20 each
5 - XL T-shirts - $20 each
10 - Large T-shirts - $20 each

....first come, first served....

Matt.

67Terror
09-09-2007, 08:42 AM
I'll be there today

Katmandu
09-09-2007, 06:12 PM
We have the following orders left....

Eric Schultz - Katmandu (one large T-shirt - PM me if you want me to ship the shirt to you)PM'd you. :bigthumb

Black Hole
09-09-2007, 06:47 PM
I'll be there today
Where were ya?

PM'd you. :bigthumb
Sorry....I forgot, and just wanted to make sure. I'll send it out this week.

Matt.

Holly
09-09-2007, 08:18 PM
I have a few large and extra large t-shirts left also. I also have two women's large t-shirts (cuffed sleeve, they are kinda cool for the chicks, form fitting), and a spaghetti strap shirt left.

Carl - I have your hoody that was backordered. PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail to you.

67Terror
09-09-2007, 09:05 PM
sorry got side tracked.

Black Hole
09-11-2007, 06:28 PM
I still have the following....

Jeff Kuhns - jk5.0 (two XXL hoodies)
Jeffrey Bucher - I don't know your screen name (one XL T-shirt, one XXL T-shirt, one XL hoodie)
Kevin Sellman - HRSEPWR ( one XL hoodie, one XL T-shirt, one XL long sleeve T-shirt)
Eric Schultz - Katmandu (one large T-shirt - PM me if you want me to ship the shirt to you)

If there is anyone that I missed, please PM me. Also PM me to pickup your orders...

I have the following to sell to other members...

2 - Large Hoodies - $40 each
5 - XL T-shirts - $20 each

....first come, first to pay, first served....

Matt

Holly
09-12-2007, 09:13 AM
I still have large t-shirts and two women's large t-shirts (cuffed sleeve, a little more "form" fitting for the ladies).

If these are not sold by October 13, we'll bring them to the Fall Cruise-In. :cool2:

Stangman
09-12-2007, 11:57 PM
Holly, didnt notice it when i picked up the shirts, but after i got them out of the wash and was checkin em out all nice and clean... i noticed that my name was not on the sleeve of my longsleeve... just wanted to let you know, not a big deal to me at all so dont worry about it... i love them just the same :)

Holly
09-13-2007, 08:37 AM
Holly, didnt notice it when i picked up the shirts, but after i got them out of the wash and was checkin em out all nice and clean... i noticed that my name was not on the sleeve of my longsleeve... just wanted to let you know, not a big deal to me at all so dont worry about it... i love them just the same :)

If you had stuff on backorder, it did not get the names on it. Sorry about that. I didn't get a chance to get them to Dave (he lives an hour away from me) before I distributed them at Columbus and then Sonic last week.

Next time we order shirts, it's going to be t-shirts and hoodys only. This whole ordeal has been a PITA (pain in the a$$). Thank God Dave and Matt did most of the work, but I know it was a pain for them too.

Stangman
09-13-2007, 09:14 AM
As far as i can remember they werent on the back order list, but its cool, like i said, no biggie, they wear just the same...

BigBadStang
09-13-2007, 09:14 AM
...This whole ordeal has been a PITA (pain in the a$$). Thank God Dave and Matt did most of the work, but I know it was a pain for them too.

i know i have said it before, but i greatly appreciate all the leg work and aggravation because the end product was very good!:rockon:
and i hope you were able to turn a profit for the board.

thanks again to all involved!:bigthumb

Black Hole
09-17-2007, 09:16 AM
I still have the following....

Jeff Kuhns - jk5.0 (two XXL hoodies)

For those of you that I've talked to, I'm mailing your orders out tonight after work. I'll let you know what the shipping costs are.

I also have the following to sell to other members...

1 - Large Hoodies - $40 each
3 - XL T-shirts - $20 each

....first come, first to pay, first served....

I'll have all of this up at Milford QS&L tomorrow about 7 p.m.

I can also have your order at White Oak Crossroads tonight, but you have to let me know by 5 p.m. today so I can bring it.....I'm not bringing everything tonight.

Black Horse
09-17-2007, 12:02 PM
Matt: Hang on to my t-top, I'll grab it up from you the next chance I can.

rally
09-17-2007, 07:45 PM
unless someone is coming north i'll have to wait till oct 14 at the sbz cruise

DSSKing68
09-18-2007, 06:25 AM
Hey Matt- I'll take the L long sleeve T-Shirt. I'll be at QS&L about 8 or so. Want me to paypal you the $?

Black Hole
09-18-2007, 08:50 AM
Matt: Hang on to my t-top, I'll grab it up from you the next chance I can.
No problem. ;)

unless someone is coming north i'll have to wait till oct 14 at the sbz cruise
No problem. ;)

Hey Matt- I'll take the L long sleeve T-Shirt. I'll be at QS&L about 8 or so. Want me to paypal you the $?
I've had 3 people express interest. First come, first paid gets it.

If you want to paypal, send it to holly34oh@yahoo.com and I'll hold it for ya. ;)

rally
09-18-2007, 08:42 PM
Like i said unless someone is coming north I'll have to wait till oct. to pick up my order. I live outside of lebanon.

Black Hole
09-18-2007, 10:01 PM
Like i said unless someone is coming north I'll have to wait till oct. to pick up my order. I live outside of lebanon.
I gotcha....I'll have it at the cruise in. :bigthumb

rally
09-19-2007, 08:30 PM
thanks