Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
WTF???? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : WTF????

93cobra
08-23-2007, 04:25 PM
I logged onto the site today as I usually try to at least once every 2 days when I get a minute and across...my screen...it reads:

Hello 93cobra it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in one of our forums?

I don't know if this is automatically generated or what:confused:

I know I've made some posts in the past couple weeks:dunno:

There hasn't been too much to say on my end besides "No" my cobra is not back from Rigid yet....Cool! stangbangerz won the pinks deal!...etc..

I did get married this past Friday & our honeymoon got rescheduled for this coming saturday with the hurricane in the carribean.....:eek:

:confused:

Hope everyone is well!!

ponymom05
08-23-2007, 04:27 PM
well, on a lighter note...Congrats!!!

08 Vette
08-23-2007, 05:40 PM
I logged onto the site today as I usually try to at least once every 2 days when I get a minute and across...my screen...it reads:

Hello 93cobra it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in one of our forums?

There hasn't been too much to say on my end besides "No" my cobra is not back from Rigid yet....Cool! stangbangerz won the pinks deal!...etc..

I did get married this past Friday & our honeymoon got rescheduled for this coming saturday with the hurricane in the carribean.....:eek:

Hope everyone is well!!

SORRY! Until we get switched over to the new host, I have a feeling weird things will be happening.
Hell I can't log on to Stangbangerz from work because the host has blocked me! I'm with ya! WTF?:HYF:

Buckeye
08-23-2007, 05:44 PM
chould be worse it could be be banning you all together

cstreu1026
08-23-2007, 06:01 PM
I can't log on from work either.

The message that you got I think is a v bulletin things because I get it on other sites.

Black Hole
08-23-2007, 06:23 PM

Hope everyone is well!!
Congrats on the wedding guy! :cheers:

LOL You're not going crazy.

The message that you saw is a message that I setup.....the idea is to get people to register and participate more. You'll get different messages dependant on how often you log on and/or post.

- I have an announcement that every member should see once every time they log on. After that you won't see the message until the next time you open your browser and login to SBZ. This is about the hosting situation and will only be there temporarily.

- If you haven't registered at all or aren't logged in, you get one message.

- If you've registered but haven't confirmed your registration, you get a different message.

- If you've confirmed your registration but haven't posted yet, you get a different message.

- If you've posted before, but haven't posted in the last 14 days or so, you get a different message.

;)

Black Hole
08-23-2007, 06:26 PM
I can't log on from work either.

The message that you got I think is a v bulletin things because I get it on other sites.
It is. ;)

SORRY! Until we get switched over to the new host, I have a feeling weird things will be happening.
Hell I can't log on to Stangbangerz from work because the host has blocked me! I'm with ya! WTF?:HYF:
Both of you, and anyone else who has problems logging in) need to go HERE (http://https://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/71120496/?cmd=file&file=visitorWantsToChat&site=71120496&byhref=1), tell them who you are and that you're having trouble accessing www.stangbangerz.com and you think that they may have blocked your IP address. They should be able to help you out. IF NOT, then let me know.

Matt.

wildstang89
08-23-2007, 10:13 PM
Congrats on your wedding Johnny!! Steve

Kelly Pelrine
08-23-2007, 10:14 PM
Congrats Johnny & Jen! :bigthumb

JASON408
08-24-2007, 07:17 AM
congrats on your wedding!!!!! i hope when you do get on your honey moon you can relax and forget about things for a while .

holeshot
08-24-2007, 07:47 AM
Congrats!!!

I have that message too. Maybe now since I posted this, it will go away. lol

MrsAPE
08-24-2007, 08:15 AM
Congrats!!

93cobra
08-24-2007, 10:04 AM
Thanks to all for the congrats comments. Jen & I are very excited about taking on life's journey as one & quite possibly sqeaking out a couple little johnny's in the next year or two as we get settled. Hell we could have a 4yr old Amateur National Moto X champion by 2012 if we get busy...LOL

BTW...I didn't mean to start this thread off as "WTF"...as if I was mad about it...Sorry about that...bad choice of letters on my part.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the Fall cruise in hopefully in the cobra...I feel like I've been out of the loop somewhat besides hitting a few earlier UMTRs in the coupe before I sold it.

Jeff88coupe
08-24-2007, 10:41 AM
Congrats Johnny....where in the caribbean are you going for your honeymoon?

Holly
08-24-2007, 11:33 AM

Watch out for those hurricanes!

Just my two cents..... St. Martin is definitely the most beautiful island I have ever been to in the Caribbean. I have been to Jamaica, St. Lucia, Bahamas, St. Thomas, NOTHING beats St. Martin's beauty, and it's not very touristy! The ship I was on (Carnival Glory) docked there for a day, it was the best stop we made, I would have loved to just stay there for a week. Turquoise blue waters, beautiful weather ALL the time, white sandy beaches, very nice islanders, I highly recommend it.

Congratulations on your wedding!

Stang 38L
08-24-2007, 03:23 PM

I can log in fine :) Hit me up and Ill help ya get on while at work ;)

Black Hole
08-24-2007, 03:31 PM
I can log in fine :) Hit me up and Ill help ya get on while at work ;)
I got him going earlier today. ;)

Jeff88coupe
08-24-2007, 04:07 PM
I got him going earlier today. ;)
Guess that fixed my issue getting on at work also...since there are several of us on here that probably have the same work IP address.

93cobra
08-24-2007, 04:09 PM

We're headed to Negril Jamaica at 6:00 AM tommorrow morning. Staying at a Sandals Resort. We went to a Sandals a few years back and really enjoyed it:bigthumb

Well this is my last post until Sep 2nd when we get back unless I can sneak some web access down there lol. We're staying at the Shereton over at the airport tonight:D

I'll post up some wedding & honeymoon pics at that time

Take care everyone!

93cobra
08-24-2007, 04:10 PM
Thanks Holly!

Watch out for those hurricanes!

Just my two cents..... St. Martin is definitely the most beautiful island I have ever been to in the Caribbean. I have been to Jamaica, St. Lucia, Bahamas, St. Thomas, NOTHING beats St. Martin's beauty, and it's not very touristy! The ship I was on (Carnival Glory) docked there for a day, it was the best stop we made, I would have loved to just stay there for a week. Turquoise blue waters, beautiful weather ALL the time, white sandy beaches, very nice islanders, I highly recommend it.

Congratulations on your wedding!

Silver Bullet
08-24-2007, 07:18 PM
We're headed to Negril Jamaica at 6:00 AM tommorrow morning. Staying at a Sandals Resort. We went to a Sandals a few years back and really enjoyed it:bigthumb

Well this is my last post until Sep 2nd when we get back unless I can sneak some web access down there lol. We're staying at the Shereton over at the airport tonight:D

I'll post up some wedding & honeymoon pics at that time

Take care everyone!
Congrats... and enjoy your trip!:D

331TwistedWedge
08-24-2007, 07:24 PM
congrats johnny :bigthumb

i feel out of the loop as well, i started a new job and its hard to log on as often ... i still get my 3-4 days of stangbangerz though ...

have a nice vacation ...

MrsAPE
08-24-2007, 09:14 PM
... i still get my 3-4 days of stangbangerz though ...

glad i dont have a job...i can check mine that many times a day. Did suck when I had the job and couldn't. Seriously addicted to this place!! :D

Have a great honeymoon!!
Can't wait to see the pictures!!

kennebellcobra
08-24-2007, 11:30 PM
Congrats on getting married:bigthumb

92coupe
08-25-2007, 02:25 AM
Congrats Johhny & Jenn!

Hope you have a great honeymoon!

orangedemon331
08-25-2007, 07:50 AM
Congrats!!!!!!:bigthumb