Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Stangbangerz Apparel - Pick your order up this weekend!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Stangbangerz Apparel - Pick your order up this weekend!!!

Black Hole
08-21-2007, 11:37 PM
To make it easy for everyone who placed an order, we will be meeting both on the Eastside and the Westside this Sunday and Monday.

Holly and I will be at Quaker Steak & Lube in Milford (http://http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?city=Milford&state=OH&address=590&#37;20Chamber%20Drive&zip=45150&country=us&zoom=10) on Sunday evening (8/26/07) from 6-8 p.m. for everyone to pickup their order.

I will also be at Crossroads in White Oak (http://http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&rls=SUNA,SUNA:2006-22,SUNA:en&um=1&q=crossroads+bar&near=Cincinnati,+OH&fb=1&cid=0,0,4087244024034887204&ll=39.198458,-84.601061&iwstate1=dir:to&iwloc=A&f=d&daddr=5790+Cheviot+Rd,+Cincinnati,+OH+45247&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=directions-to) on Monday evening (8/27/07) from 7-9 p.m. for everyone else.

If you are unable to pickup your order this weekend, please PM me and we'll arrange something.

For the few of you that I discussed shipping with, please PM me as I accidentally deleted those PM's. We'll get you taken care of. ;)

Thanks for your patience with this order....we've learned a lot from this order and I can promise you that our orders in the future will go much smoother and will NOT take as long to have your shirts.

Stangman
08-21-2007, 11:40 PM
Awesome!! I was just talkin to someone about the shirts today... looks like I'll have to show up at the QSL cruise-in, in the mustang II sunday and get my swag!! :bigthumb

DeckerEnt
08-22-2007, 10:47 AM
I will be up in the race truck. See ya there.
Keith

Holly
08-22-2007, 11:06 AM
looks like I'll have to show up at the QSL cruise-in

Just FYI: this is not a cruise-in. We are just going to get a big table, eat some dinner, and distribute shirts to the peeps that show up. We'll be there for a couple of hours (6pm to 8pm) only.

Hope to see some of you there! If any East Siders want to stop by my house next week, let me know ahead of time and I'll have yours ready for you.

VuNiT3
08-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Just FYI: this is not a cruise-in. We are just going to get a big table, eat some dinner, and distribute shirts to the peeps that show up. We'll be there for a couple of hours (6pm to 8pm) only.

Hope to see some of you there! If any East Siders want to stop by my house next week, let me know ahead of time and I'll have yours ready for you.

Holly what time will you be at your house Saturday? Matt and I could swing by and pick up our stuff if that isn't a problem for you. I can drop your shirt off then too.

Holly
08-22-2007, 11:51 AM
Holly what time will you be at your house Saturday? Matt and I could swing by and pick up our stuff if that isn't a problem for you. I can drop your shirt off then too.

You have a PM.

MrsAPE
08-22-2007, 01:10 PM
We'll be there Sunday!! We need to pick up Snotz*some numbers* order too please. Can't wait to get it and finally try the wings Holly suggested!!
See you there!!

Black Hole
08-22-2007, 01:17 PM
We'll be there Sunday!! We need to pick up Snotz*some numbers* order too please. Can't wait to get it and finally try the wings Holly suggested!!
See you there!!
I talked to Alan, but please remind me about this on Sunday. ;)

boosted 98
08-22-2007, 01:49 PM
i would like to buy a shirt how do i go about it?

Black Hole
08-22-2007, 01:55 PM
i would like to buy a shirt how do i go about it?
The order was placed a few weeks ago.

We may have a few extras for sale...but we will post about that sometime next week or later.

Thanks.

MrsAPE
08-22-2007, 07:29 PM
I talked to Alan, but please remind me about this on Sunday. ;)

will do!! see you sunday!

Buckeye
08-22-2007, 08:38 PM
If you have extras I whould love to pick one up from someone when they come to Col

Stangman
08-22-2007, 11:54 PM

Oh, i know, but since you will be there, i may as well hang out at the cruise in at the same time...:)

Black Hole
08-23-2007, 08:48 AM
FYI - if you are unable to meet us on Sunday or Monday, it's not the end of the world. We can arrage something at a different time. PM me and we'll work something out.

Thanks,

Matt.

Holly
08-23-2007, 08:50 AM
FYI - if you are unable to meet us on Sunday or Monday, it's not the end of the world. We can arrage something at a different time. PM me and we'll work something out.

Or PM me! I'd be happy to meet you somewhere after work, at lunchtime, whenever. We want to make sure everybody gets their shirts without a hassle. ;)

Holly
08-25-2007, 06:53 AM
I am waiting on my friends, Hoss and Kim, they are going to Louisville with me this morning to pick up the SBZ apparel!

At least they let you do 70 on 71 South now. ;)

See you all tomorrow evening for pick up!

MrsAPE
08-25-2007, 08:14 AM
Can't wait!!

Holly
08-25-2007, 06:46 PM
I drove to Louisville, picked up 4 boxes of shirts/hoodys, headed to Dave's to meet Matt and sort through them. PROBLEMS. :mad:

I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE but we are going to have to postpone our little meeting at Quaker Steak and Lube tomorrow for shirt pick-up. UNFORTUNATELY, the printer guy messed up. We have too many of some sizes, and not nearly enough of others. We have a call and emails in to him to fix this ASAP. You guys have been so patient, and we apologize for the delay. I thought I'd get back from Louisville, we'd sort them out and have them ready for you all tomorrow, but that is just not possible. We just spent two hours going through them, counting them, separating them, THEY MESSED UP, big time. Don't worry, you WILL get what you ordered and paid for, there is just going to be a slight delay. Matt and I feel horrible about this, but please know this is not our fault and we are doing everything in our power to correct it on a timely basis.

Sorry guys, I feel like we let you down, I know a lot of you were looking forward to picking up your stuff tomorrow, but until we get this order "right", we don't want to start distributing them yet.

Again, we appreciate your patience, and I apologize.

Stay tuned, we'll get them to you SOON. ;)

02mingryGT
08-25-2007, 07:34 PM
No problem here Holly. I was looking forward to going tomorrow though. :cool1:

Stangman
08-25-2007, 08:30 PM
Yup, me too... i was gonna get the old Mustang II out... oh well, its cool, that was something that was not in your control, mistakes happen.

..."Yeah, The waaaiting is the hardest part"...... :lol:

MrsAPE
08-25-2007, 08:47 PM
we so understand holly!!
disappointed yes..but maybe more about not having some wings!! :)

DeckerEnt
08-25-2007, 09:20 PM
Waiting just makes the heart grow fonder, just ask Beefcake.LOL JK Holly. When it is all straight, let us all know. Don't stress it too much.
Keith

R825OH
08-25-2007, 10:40 PM
Its cool Holly, Nothin you can do about it, we all have other clothes:cool1:

DeckerEnt
08-26-2007, 12:12 AM
Its cool Holly, Nothin you can do about it, we all have other clothes:cool1:

I never thought of that...I will have to work on the coupe nekkid now. LOL
Keith

Stangman
08-26-2007, 12:17 AM
Keith

Ouch!! I could think of a few places you may not wanna get rust chips and chunks in Keith!! Tetnis is a bad thing!!!:lol:

MADMOD
08-26-2007, 11:11 AM
Keith

Wow.......:screwy::barf::barf::barf:

Black Hole
08-26-2007, 01:36 PM
I drove to Louisville, picked up 4 boxes of shirts/hoodys, headed to Dave's to meet Matt and sort through them. PROBLEMS. :mad:

I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE but we are going to have to postpone our little meeting at Quaker Steak and Lube tomorrow for shirt pick-up. UNFORTUNATELY, the printer guy messed up. We have too many of some sizes, and not nearly enough of others. We have a call and emails in to him to fix this ASAP. You guys have been so patient, and we apologize for the delay. I thought I'd get back from Louisville, we'd sort them out and have them ready for you all tomorrow, but that is just not possible. We just spent two hours going through them, counting them, separating them, THEY MESSED UP, big time. Don't worry, you WILL get what you ordered and paid for, there is just going to be a slight delay. Matt and I feel horrible about this, but please know this is not our fault and we are doing everything in our power to correct it on a timely basis.

Sorry guys, I feel like we let you down, I know a lot of you were looking forward to picking up your stuff tomorrow, but until we get this order "right", we don't want to start distributing them yet.

Again, we appreciate your patience, and I apologize.

Stay tuned, we'll get them to you SOON. ;)
Yeah....we feel really bad.

As I posted earlier, we've learned a lot and I promise to take whatever steps are necessary next time to prevent this from happening again.

On a side note, Tim and I will still be up at Crossroads on Monday if anyone wants to join us. :cheers:

Mr.Moontang
08-26-2007, 04:56 PM
Let me know if there are any 3xl shirts left over...

nordi
08-26-2007, 05:22 PM
No biggie. I'm not worried about it at all. Whenever they get here is fine with me.

Nordi

DeckerEnt
08-26-2007, 08:58 PM
Where is crossroads??
Keith

R825OH
08-26-2007, 10:06 PM
Westside Baby!!!

Black Hole
08-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Update - I WILL have as many orders as possible up at Crossroads tomorrow, Monday night from 7-9ish.

Please see this thread for details concerning your order. (http://http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34940)

Crossroads Bar & Grill is at the corner of Jessup and Cheviot in White Oak on the westside of town.

Click here for map and directions. (http://http://http//maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&rls=SUNA,SUNA:2006-22,SUNA:en&um=1&q=crossroads+bar&near=Cincinnati,+OH&fb=1&cid=0,0,4087244024034887204&ll=39.198458,-84.601061&iwstate1=dir:to&iwloc=A&f=d&daddr=5790+Cheviot+Rd,+Cincinnati,+OH+45247&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=directions-to)

If you are unable to meet Monday night, we will arrange for another meeting shortly.

I will also post updates as soon as we have the complete order.

DSSKing68
08-27-2007, 06:30 AM
No biggie, they are only clothes...don't fret over it. I did go to QS&L last night. Don't have internet at home so I didn't know.....Enjoyed wings while watching the Steeler game....Yum!

:cool1:

mach_u
08-27-2007, 07:41 AM
If there is an extra XL short sleave/long sleave I'd be down for them both. I was in the same boat as Moonie - no extra cashola at the time.