Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
I found a couple of pics of Vinny [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I found a couple of pics of Vinny

Blacksunshine
08-15-2007, 10:31 PM
Remember this day?... Hmmm it says I can't post attatchments? wtf?" Hold please"

Silver Bullet
08-15-2007, 10:36 PM
Remember this day?... Hmmm it says I can't post attatchments? wtf?" Hold please"

Yep they locked my thread about not being able to post pics.... new rules to keep bandwith down.....

Maximus
08-15-2007, 11:00 PM

Go fix FOMF and put em on there:HYF:

Black Hole
08-16-2007, 09:43 AM
Yep they locked my thread about not being able to post pics.... new rules to keep bandwith down.....
I didn't lock your thread, but yes the attachment feature was turned off to help reduce bandwidth and help lower the server load.

www.picturetrail.com or www.imageshack.us are two decent and FREE hosting sites that take 5 min to setup. Plus they give you the coding that you need to link the images here. It's easy.:bigthumb

Blacksunshine
08-18-2007, 12:07 AM
Go fix FOMF and put em on there:HYF:

Craig, that fomf site sucks donkey ass. I have spent 30 minutes just today trying to access the forum... once click and 31 minutes later the damn page loads.... Crap !. :lol::lol::lol::lol: The pics I have of Vinny our of him cutting the cake at the Ford of Alexandria cruise inn. about 3 or 4 years old.