Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Stangbangerz Apparel [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Stangbangerz Apparel

Holly
08-07-2007, 05:20 PM
I just got off the phone with our t-shirt guy. I am sending him a check for all the shirts and hoodys tomorrow, they will be doing them either next week or the week after, but he assures me I can pick them up on August 25.

SO, I will be driving down to Louisville on Saturday, August 25, 2007 to pick them up in the Excursion. I should be home by early afternoon.

We will offer some options for you to pick them up. We will not be mailing them out this time, but we will give you plenty of opportunities to pick them up, or we can meet you somewhere, or even drop them off to you.

Matt will have the west siders stuff at his house.

I will have the east siders stuff at my house.

I was thinking about having a t-shirt get together on Sunday, August 26 somewhere, maybe Quaker Steak and Lube, or something. I'm open to other ideas (places to meet on that Sunday).

I want to apologize for the delay. I appreciate you all paying for your shirts/hoodys UP FRONT, it saved us a lot of hassle.

Thanks again for everything, and for being so patient. I can't wait to see the new SBZ attire!

:bigthumb

Mr.Moontang
08-07-2007, 05:29 PM
The 26th is my birthday!!!

facemelter71
08-07-2007, 05:34 PM
I would like to get in on some of the bangerz gear.Clue me in on how to get some.

nordi
08-07-2007, 05:59 PM
I'm all for a QS&L get together to get my new gear:bigthumb

R825OH
08-07-2007, 06:02 PM
It'll be a party for Scott:cheers::chug::rockon::happybd:

DeckerEnt
08-07-2007, 07:57 PM
QS&L sounds like a great idea. Make it the 26th and we can all buy rounds for Moontang!!! and get our gear too.
Keith

Carl
08-07-2007, 11:19 PM
Holly, hold mine at your place. Jen and I will stop by next time we're in town. Looking like it will be in Nov... :(

mustangboy
08-08-2007, 12:16 AM
You could always leave them at Cincy Speed if that would be cool with Craig. That is a pretty central spot for everyone.

Holly
08-08-2007, 08:33 AM
I would like to get in on some of the bangerz gear.Clue me in on how to get some.

The order is already in. We gave everybody WEEKS to order them. I'm sorry if you missed out. There may be a few extra, check with me after I get them all distributed. ;)

facemelter71
08-08-2007, 09:15 AM
Yea i must have missed it,i just started gettin on here regularly.I just ordered some SBZ stickers and just now saw something about shirts.O-well,but yea if you have some extra sizes like 2x that would be great.If not, i can wait.

pegasus
08-08-2007, 09:23 AM
yea i want some sbs swag

PONYGRL
08-08-2007, 09:28 AM
Same goes for me... Might check back once you distribute everything or place another order.

Black Hole
08-08-2007, 09:31 AM
I just got off the phone with our t-shirt guy. I am sending him a check for all the shirts and hoodys tomorrow, they will be doing them either next week or the week after, but he assures me I can pick them up on August 25.

SO, I will be driving down to Louisville on Saturday, August 25, 2007 to pick them up in the Excursion. I should be home by early afternoon.

We will offer some options for you to pick them up. We will not be mailing them out this time, but we will give you plenty of opportunities to pick them up, or we can meet you somewhere, or even drop them off to you.

Matt will have the west siders stuff at his house.

I will have the east siders stuff at my house.

I was thinking about having a t-shirt get together on Sunday, August 26 somewhere, maybe Quaker Steak and Lube, or something. I'm open to other ideas (places to meet on that Sunday).

I want to apologize for the delay. I appreciate you all paying for your shirts/hoodys UP FRONT, it saved us a lot of hassle.

Thanks again for everything, and for being so patient. I can't wait to see the new SBZ attire!

:bigthumb
Just to clarify, there was a delay in submitting the order so that we could allow for last minute orders at Powerfest.

The order has been submitted for a short time, but we were waiting for confirmation of the order and dollar amount prior to sending payment. The printer had a couple of very large orders in progress in front of us and had a couple weeks of backlog. This is the reason for the majority of the delay.

We will be at QS&L on 8/26 with ALL of the shirts, so anyone wanting to pick their shirts up can meet us there. Later that week we will also be hanging out somewhere on the westside of town.

If someone prefers to pick their shirts up at either Holly's house or my house, we will be sure to have your shirts there but please let us know in advance so we know that we have them there.

For those who I spoke to about mailing for out of town, I will contact you about shipping once we have the shirts and I know the exact costs. ;)

You could always leave them at Cincy Speed if that would be cool with Craig. That is a pretty central spot for everyone.
Nah....this is a big order and I don't want Craig to have to be responsible for sorting this out. He does enough for SBZ. :bigthumb BUT, if someone is unable to meet us otherwise, we may be able to leave an order or two there for your to pickup if he's agreeable to that. ;)

aperacer
08-08-2007, 02:49 PM
see you at QS&L.....what a deal new church shirts and wings....

MrsAPE
08-19-2007, 08:05 PM
this still on?! alan and i are wondering. trying to mark things in our busy schedules!!

Holly
08-19-2007, 09:49 PM
this still on?! alan and i are wondering. trying to mark things in our busy schedules!!

Yes, trying to figure out a time on Sunday.

Does early evening sound good for everyone? 5:00 - 7:30 at QS&L?

MrsAPE
08-20-2007, 06:18 AM
sounds great to me!!

snotzs135
08-20-2007, 07:49 AM
can you please give my order to my brother and his wife at Q&L i will be working and cant make it thanks thats if you two don't mind getting it for me that is lol

MrsAPE
08-20-2007, 09:54 AM
can you please give my order to my brother and his wife at Q&L i will be working and cant make it thanks thats if you two don't mind getting it for me that is lol

oh we dont mind. will just cost you a day with owen!! :D

Mr.Moontang
08-20-2007, 11:30 AM
happy day...

PonymanfiveO
08-20-2007, 09:40 PM
I guess I could cross the river Sunday and get hammered drunk for Scotts birdae. :)

Black Hole
08-27-2007, 11:21 AM
UPDATE -

See THIS THREAD (http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34940) about the current status of your order and THIS THREAD (http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32473&highlight=t-shirt) if you want to pick your order up today, 8/27/07.