Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Jimmy Buffet(?) [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Buffet(?)

95redstang
07-25-2007, 06:09 PM
Anybody going to his concert Thursday night. I have to drive the Chrysler 300down there tomorrow..

331TwistedWedge
07-25-2007, 06:20 PM
cheeseburger in paradise ... nothing like pretty young girls, bright colored parrot shirts & jimmy buffet ... :bigthumb

95redstang
07-25-2007, 06:21 PM
cheeseburger in paradise ... nothing like pretty young girls, bright colored parrot shirts & jimmy buffet ... :bigthumb

You are leaving tomorrow right?

331TwistedWedge
07-25-2007, 06:26 PM
95redstang you seem pretty cool ... can i add you to my buddy list? ... i need friends ...

Holly
07-26-2007, 08:36 AM
My friend Kathy and I rode in together today (day game, we park across the street for free instead of our parking garage where they charge us and we have a monthly pass!) and there were parrot heads all over the place around Coney and Riverbend - selling stuff, camping out, drinking beer!

I am not a Jimmy Buffet fan. I would not go to one of his concerts if somebody gave me tickets.

95redstang
07-26-2007, 08:59 AM
My friend Kathy and I rode in together today (day game, we park across the street for free instead of our parking garage where they charge us and we have a monthly pass!) and there were parrot heads all over the place around Coney and Riverbend - selling stuff, camping out, drinking beer!

I am not a Jimmy Buffet fan. I would not go to one of his concerts if somebody gave me tickets.

I am not a fan either... I have to go because it's part of my job...Should be a fairly easy night...:rolleyes:

REDHOTGTGIRL
07-26-2007, 09:35 AM
One of the guys I work with is going. I'd go is someone gave me tickets even though I'm not a huge fan, but it sounds like fun.

BigBadStang
07-26-2007, 10:36 AM

:agree:
his voice is like nails down a chalkboard... i just dont get it.
they must have had some good weed back then...:rolleyes:
cause theres a few people that CAN'T sing that were/are popular!
Buffet,Dylan,Springstein,Lennon to name a few.

Gene
07-26-2007, 10:39 AM
I'm going. I go every year.

His music isn't the best, but it's catchy and the concert is always a blast to go to.

Plus, where else this far north can I wear a Hawaiian shirt and drink tequila with thousands of like-minded individuals. :D

Silver Bullet
07-28-2007, 08:42 AM
I worked all day and night there... looked like a really good time!:bigthumb

331TwistedWedge
07-28-2007, 10:24 AM
nibblin' on sponge cake, watchin' the sun bake :lol:

Holly
07-29-2007, 08:14 PM
looked like a really good time!:bigthumb

It looked like a tornado tore through there. I have never seen anything like it! I drove through there on my way to work the next morning.