Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
DAMN JENN! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : DAMN JENN!

dedpedal
07-18-2007, 06:14 PM
I think your dad missed his calling in life. That corn from last night was the best Ive had since we grew our own at Mom and Dads. If he wants to get rid of any more, we would be happy (estatic) to have it.
Tell him many thanks from both Amy and myself.

Foxxx5oh
07-18-2007, 06:16 PM
lol...this thread is worthless without corn! LOL

dedpedal
07-18-2007, 06:21 PM
lol...this thread is worthless without corn! LOL

Im sure it will come out tommorow.

"DAMN!I DONT MEMER EATIN NO CORN!"

It was mmmm mmmm good too. Amys in the other room planning a midnight garden raid. We just need directions to the hidden corn field.

Smokn SS
07-18-2007, 06:25 PM
Are you trying to get my post count up??

Note made: More corn for Kevin when I won't be seeing him for a few days.

dedpedal
07-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Are you trying to get my post count up??

Note made: More corn for Kevin when I won't be seeing him for a few days.
Just sayin thanks since I was at the puter and didnt feel like calling and screaming my exuberance over the phone.

Stangman
07-18-2007, 08:33 PM
screaming my exuberance

now thats just funny... not sure why...probably becuase i could picture Kev doing that...

Foxxx5oh
07-18-2007, 08:44 PM
now thats just funny... not sure why...probably becuase i could picture Kev doing that...

that isnt a mental image i was lookin for...LOL

PonymanfiveO
07-19-2007, 12:01 AM
Keystone & Corn make colorful poo-poo-poooo!

-sorry.

Stangman
07-19-2007, 12:11 AM
My friends grandma fed his baby chili and he swears it came out rainbow colored!!

91lxnos
07-19-2007, 08:26 AM
Corn and low fat pringles should be avoided at all costs!!!!!!!!!!

Holly
07-19-2007, 08:35 AM
PMs work too. :lol:

My friend Tracy gave me some green beans out of her grandpa's garden, they are SO good. I stuck them in the crock pot with a piece of salted bacon and they were great, I ate those for those days.

I haven't had any good corn yet this year. :(

aangel
07-19-2007, 11:52 AM
This is graphically gross...but since it's Kevin I'll share...

Daughter was like 1... brought me a kernal of corn with brown, stinking substance on it.... Go to bathrooom, check commode, no brown stinking stuff around BUT.... I can "smell" it. Pull back shower curtain... Little peck done took a crap in the tub and PICKED the kernal of corn out and brought it to me.

I was so grossed out! I laughed my ass off all the same...while I"m scrubbing the tub. NOW, that's some funny shit!

Guess you gotta know Anna Elizabeth... aka, "BUG" "Buggatha" "Lou Lou" "Lou Lou Bug"

Lord, I apologize....

dedpedal
07-19-2007, 04:59 PM
PMs work too. :lol:

My friend Tracy gave me some green beans out of her grandpa's garden, they are SO good. I stuck them in the crock pot with a piece of salted bacon and they were great, I ate those for those days.

I haven't had any good corn yet this year. :(

Yes indeed, but had I PMed Jenn about it: 1 You wouldnt have been able to add yourthoughts on green beans. Now I want fresh green beans:)
2. Others wouldnt have been able share their thoughts on corn and poo.

For once Im not the one who brought it up.

Jeff88coupe
07-19-2007, 07:11 PM
I'll bring you beans from Dad's garden tonight. I might have forgotten to mention those earlier. ;)

Jenn

mustangie
07-19-2007, 10:08 PM
shucks now im hungry

Holly
07-20-2007, 07:20 AM
Others wouldnt have been able share their thoughts on corn and poo.

I'm not going to thank you for that one. :D

I want some fresh MATERS! I love BLTs with them fresh out of the garden.

dedpedal
07-20-2007, 07:24 AM
J&J brought down some fresh green beans last night! Now to get a chunk of pork to cook them with.

Holly
07-20-2007, 07:28 AM
J&J brought down some fresh green beans last night! Now to get a chunk of pork to cook them with.

Don't forget the little red potatoes to throw in there! I bought a big hunk of "salted" pork for $4.00 at IGA, and those were the best tasting beans I have ever made!

dedpedal
07-20-2007, 07:30 AM
Hmmm that sounds right tasty if I do say so myself (and I just did).

aangel
07-20-2007, 12:17 PM
I want some fresh MATERS! I love BLTs with them fresh out of the garden.

mmmm mmmm good.... Some home grown maters cut up in fresh corn or cottage cheese! yummm E

Or a grilled cheese with cheddar on that Texas toast bread with a fat ass slice of home grown mater.... even better!

I bought a big hunk of "salted" pork for $4.00 at IGA, and those were the best tasting beans I have ever made!

Slice some thick strips that thick jowl bacon, fry it up with some fried taters with them there beans on the side ... throw some of that bacon grease in those beaners.... Now that's good eat'n!

gosh I'm starving!!

glassman
07-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Recipes and poo talk hmmmm......
Don't you guys think that maybe the two need there own threads ?????
Can't make up my mind am I hungry or do I want to.............

Carry on....

glassman
07-21-2007, 11:11 AM
Recipes and poo talk hmmmm......
Don't you guys think that maybe the two need there own threads ?????
Can't make up my mind am I hungry or do I want to.............

Carry on....:lol: