Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Vick in trouble!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Vick in trouble!!!

93 coupe
07-17-2007, 08:09 PM
Michael Vick is a dirty bird!! http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7033242?MSNHPHCP&gt1=10239

Foxxx5oh
07-17-2007, 08:31 PM
wow...thats all i can even THINK to say...

MADMOD
07-17-2007, 08:35 PM
Poor dogs....I hope they throw the book at his ass!

Blacksunshine
07-17-2007, 08:45 PM
Now that he's a criminal in progress, we need him on the Bengals.... !!LOL He sounds like he would fit right in with us !!!! Bengals suck ...lol

Foxxx5oh
07-17-2007, 08:48 PM
Poor dogs....I hope they throw the book at his ass!

bah...dont throw the book, feed 'im to the dogs! lol

88ssp
07-17-2007, 08:59 PM
Now is the time for Roger Goodell to step up and deal with this thug.

mustangboy
07-17-2007, 09:07 PM
It's going to be interesting to see how Goodell deals with this. He's never had to come down on a superstar. Yeah it's easy to suspend the guys he already has but Vick would have to be considered one of the most popular players in the NFL not to mention the only hope his team has of winning. Lets see if he has the balls to follow thru on suspending Vick.:rolleyes:

Foxxx5oh
07-17-2007, 09:08 PM
i think that if vick doesnt get suspended then goodell is gonna be real close to fired...

Katmandu
07-18-2007, 03:40 AM
Now that he's a criminal in progress, we need him on the Bengals.... !!LOL He sounds like he would fit right in with us !!!! Bengals suck ...lolNo Comment! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Katmandu
07-18-2007, 03:42 AM
Now is the time for Roger Goodell to step up and deal with this thug.Vick and his gang of thugs are the REAL ANIMALS in this story!

It's about time that Professional sports athletes are held to a high standard when it comes to a person's CHARACTER! People are SICK of hearing of this uncivilized behavior! :barf:

Mista Bone
07-18-2007, 03:48 AM
Which Bengal is linked to this?

Blacksunshine
07-18-2007, 07:45 AM

I was just kidding.... I just think it's funny how much troubles the poor ( Few Benagals get into. Maybe when they toss Vick on his a$$ he can come over here...lol :lol::lol::bigthumb

02mingryGT
07-18-2007, 02:27 PM

No Bengals Bone. Just jackasses being......well jackasses.

higgy87
07-19-2007, 12:53 AM
I hope that guy gets some serious time in jail...what a douche bag!

Katmandu
07-19-2007, 01:06 AM
No BengalsYET! :lol::lol::HYF:

Katmandu
07-19-2007, 01:06 AM
No BengalsYET!:lol::lol::HYF:

Mista Bone
07-19-2007, 06:10 AM
I have a place in my heart about people training their pets/animals/beasts to fight to the death.......right along with child rapists and murders.

Let me torture them........like they have tortured others.

I love pets (deer/bambi are not pets!) and anyone who would MISTREAT a dog to be trained for fight to the death.......should be flogged to death, I want first licks!

ANY ANIMAL!

I don't own a dog or cat for one MAIN reason, I'm not around enough to leave them alone, let alone command/disipline them. They need love and companionship.....they ARE a part or you.

I learn something the weekend before Powerfest watching a friends dogs...........no matter how screwed up you day is, wet tongues don't care, they just want petted/loved........and after their 3 am piss a peanut butter sandwich :)

6 AM semi drunk rant.........

"She never cried when Old Yeller died
And I ain't gonna cry when she's gone"

Blacksunshine
07-19-2007, 07:11 AM
I'm with ya.. Torcher them... MAybe in this case ,making him play with the Bengals would be the perfect torcher. lol

tmotorsports
07-19-2007, 08:56 AM
They syhould let people torture his ass like the dogs were.

venomous_svt
07-19-2007, 10:06 AM
Im a huge pitbull advocate, its MFing douchebags like this that further place the bad name on pits. I hope he loses his contract and goes to jail for a long time. When I watching this last night I about lost it...I was screaming at the TV. F'ing Nancy Grace on Headline CNN pisses me off anyways but when I actually agree with her on something, that is even worse!

F*** VICK!!! :flipoff:

REDHOTGTGIRL
07-19-2007, 12:49 PM
What a vile person! These are some very disgusting and disturbing acts. I've always thought that a way a person treated an animal is indicative of their regard for life in general and how they respect other people and this leads me to believe he doesn't respect anyone! And for me the worst part is some of his statements about it...a reporter asked him if he was worried about this hurting his reputation and he was so ambivalent about it, he said he wasn't worried at all because people will love him no matter what he does. No remorse, no concern or anything...pathetic!!