Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
What to do!!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What to do!!!!

cobrajoe
07-13-2007, 10:15 PM
Well if some fellow bangerz want to give me a opinion I will listen, This will be polled!

1). Do I take one of my two remaining Vac. days and come out to race?

2). Do I go ahead and work hurry my ass to Tri-State and still try and register and race???

3). Just work(save the Vac. day for when I go back to nights in a few week), come on out, maybe put "The Mistress" in the show, and help where I can and be supportive of my second Family???? (Cause Lord knows I have been getting a ration of shesh for wanting to race my "Brand New" car!!!

What ya think. Plus if Tri-state has the 13.99 rule on helmets I am screwed anyways!!!:rolleyes:

Carl
07-13-2007, 10:35 PM
If you don't go racing you are never gonna hear the end of and you will be kicking yourself in the ass for not going! Who needs vacations anyways?!

Maximus
07-13-2007, 10:38 PM
Well if some fellow bangerz want to give me a opinion I will listen, This will be polled!

1). Do I take one of my two remaining Vac. days and come out to race?

2). Do I go ahead and work hurry my ass to Tri-State and still try and register and race???

3). Just work(save the Vac. day for when I go back to nights in a few week), come on out, maybe put "The Mistress" in the show, and help where I can and be supportive of my second Family???? (Cause Lord knows I have been getting a ration of shesh for wanting to race my "Brand New" car!!!

What ya think. Plus if Tri-state has the 13.99 rule on helmets I am screwed anyways!!!:rolleyes:

Show up when you can. We all understand you have to work. If you get there after 12, you can enter the car show, and then race when we are done racing the eliminations. The track will be open for T&T when we are done.

Im thinking the car show should be judged after the first round of eliminations are done...But that is Scotts baby:)