Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Hot tub [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hot tub

DeckerEnt
07-10-2007, 11:03 PM
I fixed my hot tub tonight. All it took was some browsing on the web, going to home depot, and spending 8 bucks on a fuse. Now it is full of water, the chlorine is killing all the nasties, and it is heating to 100. Hopefully I will be lounging in it tomorrow.
Keith

Stangman
07-10-2007, 11:08 PM
cool, go figure, it always seems to be the small shit to cause a problem...

mustangrfast88
07-11-2007, 12:45 AM
just a word of advice 100 is alittle hot you wont last long sitting in it and all i dont know how hot you like it but my wifes dad has one and his was at 100 and i thought it was to hot i would have mine set at 95-98

DeckerEnt
07-11-2007, 12:54 AM
I like it better in the winter. The first good snow, I will be out in it temp set on 102-103 just chillin. In the summer, 100 or less. My kids get in more than I do.
Keith

Mista Bone
07-11-2007, 02:03 AM
as if the weather is not hot enough, your gonna sit in a "pot of boiling water"......

Now a hot tube and NYE party go great together. Even better with 2-3" of snow on the ground. Snow angels and then jump back into the tub.

Holly
07-11-2007, 09:19 AM
as if the weather is not hot enough, your gonna sit in a "pot of boiling water"......

On the Carnival Glory where we hung out on the back of the ship, there was a nice big pool and two hot tubs. People were always sitting in the hot tubs in the middle of the day, temp around 95, and people were boiling in the hot tubs, I don't get it. I loved getting in there in the evening when the sun went down, but why would you want to sit in a HOT tub with the sun beating down on you? :tard: I'll wait for winter and go sit in my sister's while the snow is coming down, that sounds a bit more relaxing to me.

untamed
07-11-2007, 09:55 AM
We keep ours at about 100 also. That is perfect in the evening. They are great after a hard days work.

Goldenpony
07-13-2007, 07:41 PM
We keep ours at 100 also. They are truly best in winter. I just replaced the heating element in mine and re-filled it. May try it out tonight.