Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
street racers get busted and then get away [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : street racers get busted and then get away

boosted 98
07-10-2007, 09:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIl7jxX7Ztw

dedpedal
07-10-2007, 10:44 PM
Old post, but it still shows the basic reason "citizens" are so against drag racing on the streets. STUPIDITY!

jaystang44
07-12-2007, 04:23 PM
where was that at? cops really busted some skulls but looked like a fun place to hangout.....;) lol

Black Hole
07-12-2007, 10:53 PM
Yeah....that's smart. Let's get busted by the cops, then get away, then post it on the internet for all (including the cops) to see. :rolleyes:

MRGRIMM
07-13-2007, 09:45 AM
I didn't see 7 other cars, nor did I see any jumping sidewalks through police blockades like they said the plan was. I think them punks got tickets just like everyone else but tried to look cool saying that they got away. Typical ricer thing, gotta LOOK like you are the man.

jaystang44
07-13-2007, 04:26 PM
I didn't see 7 other cars, nor did I see any jumping sidewalks through police blockades like they said the plan was. I think them punks got tickets just like everyone else but tried to look cool saying that they got away. Typical ricer thing, gotta LOOK like you are the man.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bigthumb