Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Score: Dogs--0.5, Wild Rabbit--0/5 [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Score: Dogs--0.5, Wild Rabbit--0/5

88ssp
07-07-2007, 01:05 AM
Well first day/night in the new house with my pack of 4-legged kids. When I first let them out, it was dark and I saw what I thought was my smallest mutt running around with the big ones. I call to him and he comes running from behind me--nope wasn't him. I then hear something running into the fence as my bigger dogs are running the length of the fence.

I finally realize it is a wild rabbit being chased by 4 of my biggest/fastest mutts. They are really chasing this thing around the back yard when all of a sudden, they corner it in the fence. I catch hold of them and put them in the house because I see the little bunny is stuck in the fence. Yep--ran so fast he wedged himself in the fence.

I try to pull him through forwards and he can't budge because of his big ass back legs. I then have to pull him through from where he came. I half expected him to bite, kick, scratch, whatever when I got him free. He did none of it--I was able to hold him long enough for my wife to come and pet him. I put him back on the ground outside the fence and he took off into the woods.

And the days have just begun.

Thought I'd share.

dedpedal
07-07-2007, 01:27 AM
Shoulda let them kill it and then eat it. Rabbit is right tasty.

88ssp
07-07-2007, 04:08 AM
My wife woulda killed me. I was singing "kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit" for a while, though, lol.

MrsAPE
07-07-2007, 08:39 AM
poor bunny. yay you for being nice and good.

Dirtyd0g
07-07-2007, 10:03 AM
woohoo 4 legged chicken....
Maybe you'll get lucky and it will come back.