Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Who will win???????????? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Who will win????????????

91lxnos
07-06-2007, 01:07 AM
Who will win the battle????????????????

93hulk
07-06-2007, 05:43 AM
LOL! Your so gay. Brian and Chad are going to like this one.:lol:

chad393na
07-08-2007, 03:21 AM
The green lantern of course, spidey's webs are shredded:lol:

85_SS_302_Coupe
07-08-2007, 08:11 AM
GL has that gay ring thing....that's tough to combat.

Blacksunshine
07-08-2007, 09:32 AM
At last the star trekey's come out of the closet.....LOL

ibstrokin
07-08-2007, 12:17 PM
The green lantern of course, spidey's webs are shredded:lol:

Guess again, green faggot:flipoff:

WHYTRY
07-08-2007, 04:54 PM
i guess you'll all need to be admiting yourselves into the super hero retirment home shortly....

chad393na
07-08-2007, 05:22 PM
Guess again, green faggot:flipoff:

Wow spidey, you are so sensitive!:tongue2:

93hulk
07-08-2007, 06:58 PM
i guess you'll all need to be admiting yourselves into the super hero retirment home shortly....

Isnt that where the Hulk put the Punisher?LOL:lol:

WHYTRY
07-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Isnt that where the Hulk put the Punisher?LOL:lol:

The Dark Clouds have formed bitch bring it. lets see the first super hero fall.

by the way you cheated when i raced you. thats the only way you could win. sad you was scared of a stock block lil 306.
Just remember what you have said. you will regret. thats all i have to say.

93hulk
07-08-2007, 08:12 PM
The Dark Clouds have formed bitch bring it. lets see the first super hero fall.

by the way you cheated when i raced you. thats the only way you could win. sad you was scared of a stock block lil 306..

Wow whats up with the name calling? I guess your car is done? Last I heard you blew it up trying to catch me. If so you are more than welcome to try to knock off the Hulk this weekend at Tristate in front of everyone. That way you cant cry that i cheated. Here the deal YOUR car, You driving, off the green light. Are you game?

WHYTRY
07-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Wow whats up with the name calling? I guess your car is done? Last I heard you blew it up trying to catch me. If so you are more than welcome to try to knock off the Hulk this weekend at Tristate in front of everyone. That way you cant cry that i cheated. Here the deal YOUR car, You driving, off the green light. Are you game?

i didnt say nothing about my car. and you no i dont track race.

WHYTRY
07-08-2007, 08:16 PM
all i said was the dark clouds have formed

93hulk
07-08-2007, 08:25 PM

Well let me know when you have your car done so we can do this heads up.

WHYTRY
07-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Well let me know when you have your car done so we can do this heads up.

o you changed your tone agian you must be scared..

331TwistedWedge
07-08-2007, 08:28 PM

you dont race at the track :confused: man i have a cdl A, i couldnt imagine racing anywhere but a track ...

you have a clear roadway, a light to go off of & good traction ... how nice is that ... its only 15.00 to run ... the best part is, they have a device that tracks your speed & ET (elapsed time) ... ITS SAFE (Try It)

91lxnos
07-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Spiderman, Spiderman
Tries to do what a windsor can.
spins his tires everytime
tring to catch a friend of mine
lookout..............
Chad just passed spiderman!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn i'm board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

93hulk
07-08-2007, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=WHYTRY;284849]o you changed your tone agian you must be scared..[/QUOT

We'll see who changes thier tone! I love the fact that you have made you life ambition to beat me. But guess what it will never happen. So come try get my money Boy!

chad393na
07-08-2007, 10:19 PM

Why wouldn't you want to track race? That's the only way you can be sure no one can cheat.

ibstrokin
07-08-2007, 10:44 PM

I don't know you, but I do know that no one else in this thread is willing to hide behind someone else's car, and we'll get it on at the track so no one has excuses about the outcome. Mark offered you a fair race with YOUR car, but to me it sounds like your not willing (or able) to take him up on it.

So it's basically this simple: you will, or you won't. Which is it?

ibstrokin
07-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Wow spidey, you are so sensitive!:tongue2:

Not sensitive, just don't want you getting comfortable. I already made that mistake.

93hulk
07-08-2007, 10:53 PM
Why wouldn't you want to track race? That's the only way you can be sure no one can cheat.

He's scared! Plain and simple.

331TwistedWedge
07-08-2007, 10:59 PM
a skeeeeeeredy cat ... lol ... everyone better be at powerfest ... or i will make sure your on metcalfs dnr list ... :lol:

WHYTRY
07-10-2007, 12:38 AM
[QUOTE=WHYTRY;284849]o you changed your tone agian you must be scared..[/QUOT

We'll see who changes thier tone! I love the fact that you have made you life ambition to beat me. But guess what it will never happen. So come try get my money Boy!

last time i checked you spent 2 weeks getting your car ready to race a stock block 306 with stock suspension and 17's on it.. and ive already beat you.. never is a long time. boy? ive been threw a lot more shit than you ever could and i have the scars to prove you or anyone else on this board wrong. i wouldnt give you the satisfaction of making you The great Mark riley my life long goal of beating. your way to easy my friend. i got alot higher standards than that. people like you are what ruined this sport. lets go sit in a lot and say this so called big turbo car is the fastest car and it has a 331 bla bla bla show off the parts and all the little bling bling shit you got and only race people you know you can beat. whats the point. your a pride racer. if you want respect and pride you might give up. you only race that way so your ego wont get smashed. track racing hmmm midnight mafia= group of friends all ages in a parking lot on a saturday night? thats street racing. i havent see any of you so called mafia people take and money. ive raced other peoples cars more than you have street raced in your life..

93hulk
07-10-2007, 06:12 AM
[QUOTE=93hulk;284862]

last time i checked you spent 2 weeks getting your car ready to race a stock block 306 with stock suspension and 17's on it.. and ive already beat you.. never is a long time. boy? ive been threw a lot more shit than you ever could and i have the scars to prove you or anyone else on this board wrong. i wouldnt give you the satisfaction of making you The great Mark riley my life long goal of beating. your way to easy my friend. i got alot higher standards than that. people like you are what ruined this sport. lets go sit in a lot and say this so called big turbo car is the fastest car and it has a 331 bla bla bla show off the parts and all the little bling bling shit you got and only race people you know you can beat. whats the point. your a pride racer. if you want respect and pride you might give up. you only race that way so your ego wont get smashed. track racing hmmm midnight mafia= group of friends all ages in a parking lot on a saturday night? thats street racing. i havent see any of you so called mafia people take and money. ive raced other peoples cars more than you have street raced in your life..

I guess you didnt see us send the C-bus boys home a couple month ago? I been in more street races across this country than your you will ever be in your life. Your right I am a pride racer and have alot of bling, Im proud of, unlike you I payed for my shit myself. You talk about taking money I watched you guys get the taste smacked out of your mouths and you coughed up the cash real quick and gave the guy his money back not to mention it took 5 of you to come up 100 bux. Your a joke!

WHYTRY
07-10-2007, 09:51 AM
[QUOTE=WHYTRY;285324]

I guess you didnt see us send the C-bus boys home a couple month ago? I been in more street races across this country than your you will ever be in your life. Your right I am a pride racer and have alot of bling, Im proud of, unlike you I payed for my shit myself. You talk about taking money I watched you guys get the taste smacked out of your mouths and you coughed up the cash real quick and gave the guy his money back not to mention it took 5 of you to come up 100 bux. Your a joke!

lol.. i paid for my shit for one. 2 atleast i dont need to go suck someone off to tune my car. you race once a year. your the joke. i didnt get shit smacked out of my mouth. i think you might need to know someone a little better before you go saying things you no nothing about once agian. you wouldnt last in another state street racing. you would come home with an ass beating or a empty wallet. im done for now.

91lxnos
07-10-2007, 10:43 AM
[QUOTE=93hulk;285359]

lol.. i paid for my shit for one. 2 atleast i dont need to go suck someone off to tune my car. you race once a year. your the joke. i didnt get shit smacked out of my mouth. i think you might need to know someone a little better before you go saying things you no nothing about once agian. you wouldnt last in another state street racing. you would come home with an ass beating or a empty wallet. im done for now.

The Mafia has represented itself out of state.....ie Chi town, St. louie, Indy ect...so quit hijacking a thred you have nothing to do with.....I will tell you what I have never met you and you not me but I the way you run your suck!!!! you gotta be an asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and why woln't you race in front of a crowd??????? lets see cant cheat?????? I know street racing is all about getting what you can w/o letting the other get what they want So show up sat at tristate and settle this or shut up.

DeckerEnt
07-10-2007, 11:15 AM
I see the whipping room coming in 3...2...1..
Keith

93hulk
07-10-2007, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=93hulk;285359]

First you think you know alot about me and you know nothing. Whats wrong with MD tuning my car? As far as you getting shit smacked out of your mouth when he said give him his money back or he was going to take it out of your ass, you coughed it up pretty quick! LOL! As far as the MAFIA goes how many 10 sec or faster cars run in your crew? I think 0.:flipoff:

91lxnos
07-10-2007, 01:36 PM
[QUOTE=WHYTRY;285412]

First you think you know alot about me and you know nothing. Whats wrong with MD tuning my car? As far as you getting shit smacked out of your mouth when he said give him his money back or he was going to take it out of your ass, you coughed it up pretty quick! LOL! As far as the MAFIA goes how many 10 sec or faster cars run in your crew? I think 0.:flipoff:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flipoff:

2-8-1
07-10-2007, 02:39 PM

Yeah no kidding, maybe he's wanting to do something shady?

91lxnos
07-10-2007, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=93hulk;285359]

Well i will tell you what if you take on one you take on them all..............
91lxnos calling out Whytry at the trackso you cant cheat!!!!!!
:flipoff:

chad393na
07-10-2007, 04:54 PM
[QUOTE=WHYTRY;285412]

:flipoff:

When 91lxnos is done with him, I want to be next in line:D

ibstrokin
07-10-2007, 06:16 PM
You know, honestly, there's no need for all this anomocity. WHytry feels he got screwed, Mark thinks it's fair. Easy enough to settle. Race again. Have a safe, fair,race at the track. Then whytry can race 91lxnos,Chad393na, then me. Hell, bring your buddy's car, we'll race him too, what's the worst that can happen.

WHYTRY
07-10-2007, 06:16 PM
atleast ive not spent 4 years trying to run 9's. lmao. but ill keep you all in mind when mines runin.. lol

93hulk
07-10-2007, 06:36 PM
atleast ive not spent 4 years trying to run 9's. lmao. but ill keep you all in mind when mines runin.. lol

I know it took you 5 years to run 12's .:D

ibstrokin
07-10-2007, 06:43 PM
See, it's comments like that, that make you sound like a hateful prick. Remember, you came into this thread running your mouth, no one started shit with you. So when you get your car running, PLEASE keep us in mind. I'm sure we'll still bust your ass in 5 years. Have a nice day,thanks for stopping by, you take care now, bu bye

Metcalf Racing
07-10-2007, 07:26 PM
[QUOTE=WHYTRY;285412]

:flipoff: LOL....I'll race him at the track,Let him borrow a car and let him cheat:angel:

91lxnos
07-10-2007, 10:52 PM

So are you punking out or are you and your car going to step up for an ass whopping...............Looks like the line is forming and its getting big:flipoff:

Metcalf Racing
07-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Na, He's not stepping up. He's just a chubby little fat kid who needs some attention..LOL

99transam
07-12-2007, 02:40 PM

after 5 years of building the FOOTS car is finally done but i heard metcalf called it out last saturday and he ate the chees just what i heard:D