Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
What's everybody doing for the 4th of July? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What's everybody doing for the 4th of July?

Holly
07-03-2007, 08:29 AM
I know Moscow is having fireworks tonight and New Richmond is having them tomororw night, and NR is also having a car show after the parade (11am) tomorrow. Their car shows usually don't amount to much, mainly older cars.

I think I'm going to watch the parade, and hang out by the pool, IF it doesn't rain.

Is that car show happening up at Beechmont Mall again? I remember Vinny and I going up there last year, it was hotter than hell.

Gene
07-03-2007, 08:46 AM
Going to see Transformers, then a cookout, then Head East and Heart in Blue Ash (and the Fireworks).

Oh, and drinking a lot of beer.

Jeff88coupe
07-03-2007, 08:51 AM
Drinking alot of beer while floating in a lake.

Holly
07-03-2007, 08:56 AM
Drinking alot of beer while floating in a lake.

What lake?

ihave1sweetride
07-03-2007, 09:18 AM
Going to the ballon thing and fireworks at Coney tonight stars at like 8 i think...

Black Horse
07-03-2007, 09:29 AM
A quiet day - I might mow the grass and then off to a friends for a cookout.

theyallslow
07-03-2007, 09:36 AM
I will be in detroit rock city. I am going to set up for a fireworks show.

ponymom05
07-03-2007, 10:16 AM
A friend/neighbor up the road is having a party on the 4th. The big annual family bash is on Saturday. Don't have any plans to view any big fireworks displays.

92coupe
07-03-2007, 10:41 AM
There is a cruise in at Jim & Jacks rest. on RT 50 saylor park.

Thinking about shining up the stang and heading down.

Mr.Moontang
07-03-2007, 10:42 AM
We are going to Coney tonight as well and then on the 4th the car show at the mall again I hope its not so hot

aperacer
07-03-2007, 10:44 AM
working the firehouse... double time.....

bobtsgt
07-03-2007, 10:44 AM
call me when you get down there boy

mach_u
07-03-2007, 10:51 AM
We are checking out the parade tomorrow in Anderson. We will be in front of Graffs where my Karate school is. Then it's off to my dad's for a cookout. :bigthumb

'92Stang
07-03-2007, 11:14 AM
Drinking beer here at the house with some friends, and hill climbing with the sami and rail buggy. Probably tear something up, and end up on horseback:D

NXcoupe
07-03-2007, 11:17 AM
I have my daughter tomorrow, so we will do stuff around the house, maybe take a ride, then later on watch some fireworks somewhere, maybe Kettering.

Jeff88coupe
07-03-2007, 11:50 AM
What lake?

A friend of Jenn's has a family cottage on Lake Santee in Indiana. He has a annual 4th of July party there every year.

REDHOTGTGIRL
07-03-2007, 12:07 PM
Going to the ballon thing and fireworks at Coney tonight stars at like 8 i think...

Oooooh, that sounds like fun!!! I went to that a few years ago with my mom, it was cool! Maybe I can talk AJ into stopping down there...

We are checking out the parade tomorrow in Anderson. We will be in front of Graffs where my Karate school is. Then it's off to my dad's for a cookout. :bigthumb

Well, I don't know if I'm doing the parade and all that...I just want to sit and chill by my grandparent's pool! Then I'll be good and ready for a cookout.

85_SS_302_Coupe
07-03-2007, 12:18 PM
working the firehouse... double time.....

And you're a good man for doing it :bigthumb

We'll probably be doing nothing....hanging out around the house, might grill out or something. I read in the paper the other day that the police are supposed to start cracking down hard on people letting off fireworks.

cstreu1026
07-03-2007, 12:54 PM
The wife went to her parents....she has vacation days to burn and I am out of days so I will be home alone. I have a feeling I will probably end up working on paper work for work. I might get out in the garage and clean up the Mustang as well.

stangman_5
07-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Family cookout with NO wireworks :mad:

02mingryGT
07-03-2007, 03:13 PM
Going to friends in Owensville. Cookout and lots and lots of fireworks.

R825OH
07-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Goin to the parade in Northside then off to Bright for some pool and beer time:D

1_slo_92
07-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Have a great day tomorrow guys, I have to work:(

DeckerEnt
07-03-2007, 07:35 PM
I am finishing building my float for the parades tomorrow. Edgewood at 9:30 then Fort Mitchell around 12:30. Will be throwing candy to all the kids. We have a blast.
Keith

Timido
07-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Getting my car and rig ready for Rt131 and probably going back up to work on the PiNks Car!

aangel
07-04-2007, 12:23 AM
No definite plans... Sweep out the pool real good, clean the house, get laundry caught up, yard work, grillout and then in the evening catch some fireworks down in NR, it's the closest. We usually get there just in time to catch the show (last in, first out)...

Hubby spent about 100 bucks on some good fireworks up at Phantom, he and the boys are having a blast but since he likes his beer and beer and FWs don't mix, I'm about ready to kick some heads in...he makes me a nervous wreck with those damned things around the kids! I can't wait until they're all gone. About 30 minutes ago I let one of those red crackers (black cat) off in the hallway in front of the bedroom--while he was sleeping to pay his has back for f'ng with me with them. :lol: I don't think he budged! I should have lit a whole pack! :lol:

Blacksunshine
07-04-2007, 12:24 AM
Our Family is heading out to Blue Ash for the " Heart Concert and fireworks" SHould be a good time. Oooooooooo Baracuda !!:bigthumb

aangel
07-04-2007, 12:27 AM
:lol:

TOO :cool1:

MsBlkramair
07-04-2007, 01:14 AM
I went to the Kansas/Asia concert and fireworks in Mason tonight. The bands are SO old now. Oh well, it was a lot of fun anyway. Yummy food and great light display. The kids loved it. Grill out at the folks; tomorrow and then head to work at 7pm. At least I get out of school for the day!

Black Hole
07-04-2007, 12:50 PM
Big ole party at my buddies house in Harrision lastnight.....couple thousand in fireworks, tons of food, cornhole, keg, and DJ setup (with my computer providing the music) blasting into the night.

Today, going to see Transformers in a lil bit, then ???? Same buddy is having people over again because he still has tons of food and beer left or my neighbor is having a party tonight. :dunno:

MrsAPE
07-04-2007, 01:56 PM
drove hubby's cobra in the neighborhood parade (my leg is killing me from the clutch!!). was going to go to the pool and work on my tan but well, there's no freakin sun!! if it doesn't rain..find some fireworks close for the kids to watch. guess the better answer would have been...nothing..hubby working!! :(

Blacksunshine
07-05-2007, 12:17 AM
We saw Heart at Blue Ash's show. They were great !! The fire works kicked ass. The best grand finaly !!! Brutal.Awesome !!!

Mista Bone
07-05-2007, 03:54 AM
Sat at home awaiting my son to call me, his 18th BDay. Seems in his teenagers ways his GF won over dad.

Thats ok, I assembled my parts from BES, watch some fireworks, will have my son this weekend.

Holly
07-05-2007, 08:52 AM
I went to New Richmond's parade, then came home and got in the pool. A BIG storm blew up around 3:30, my electric went out, phone went out, home security system was going whacko because of it all being out, so I had to disconnect it for about an hour. Everything finally came back on around 6:30, I went down and watched New Richmond's fireworks at 10pm with some friends, their fireworks pretty much sucked. There were SO many people down there.

Pops Fun
07-05-2007, 09:11 AM
Hi
Had a nice peaceful day, went to Jays, Tom and Lysa's families came over and did some swimming. Ate good had all the kids and grandkids together then came home. Caught up on my sleep :). Very nice day.

Pops

REDHOTGTGIRL
07-05-2007, 09:52 AM
I went to New Richmond's parade, then came home and got in the pool.

My sister was in that parade, she and some family friends were riding their horses. I didn't make it to any parades, I opted to go swimming at my grandparents and hung with them once they got back from the parade then AJ and I went down to his dad's for a cookout...margaritas on the deck, good times. I sure am wishing I had the rest of the week off. I am wiped out for some reason and a day off in the middle of the week was nice, but I'm ready for the weekend now!

aangel
07-06-2007, 11:01 AM
Yesterday felt like a Monday. My days are all screwed up! This holiday in the middle of the week really throws a wrench into things, doesn't it. Today does not feel like a Friday! Off to work...hope I make better money today than yesterday!