Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Juice Recipes [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Juice Recipes

aangel
07-02-2007, 03:07 PM
I'm talking organic juice, guys, not alcohol.

I did some major house cleaning this w/e and came across this juicer I bought a few years ago and never used it. I had some 'ol carrots I juiced up this morning and that tasted like shit! Yuk!

So, any health buffs on here have any recipes for detox juicing? I also want to make some apple and orange juice for the kiddies but I'm sure there's more to it than just juicing them... (H2O, etc.). I'd like to be able to make up some type of "V8" stuff from scratch. An easy way to get our daily intake of fruits/veggies...

Thx!

~ :angel:

PonymanfiveO
07-02-2007, 03:29 PM
bloody mary....yummy!

I usually dont drink much juice. I drink a looot of water. Maybe a cup of coffee or a diet coke with a meal...then a lot of beer on the weekends. :)

If you come up with some good veg. juices Id like to hear bout them. ;)

'92Stang
07-02-2007, 03:31 PM
Googled this up, sounds good. Even better with some rum, or vodka:bigthumb

http://www.healthrecipes.com/fruit_juice_recipes.htm

cstreu1026
07-02-2007, 03:36 PM
Nothing more organic than ethanol. :D

aangel
07-02-2007, 04:01 PM
Nothing more organic than ethanol. :D

:lol:

Talk about getting "pickled"! Your liver definitely would not recover from that pickling...

aangel
07-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Googled this up, sounds good. Even better with some rum, or vodka:bigthumb

http://www.healthrecipes.com/fruit_juice_recipes.htm

WOW! Maybe it "is" that easy... I forgot about the fruit smoothies!

OMG! I'm on to something.

aangel
07-02-2007, 04:11 PM
bloody mary....yummy!

I usually dont drink much juice. I drink a looot of water. Maybe a cup of coffee or a diet coke with a meal...then a lot of beer on the weekends. :)

If you come up with some good veg. juices Id like to hear bout them. ;)

The fruit juices might not be a good idea b/c of the high sugar / fructose content. However, veggie juicing is where it's at...

That link from '92Stang is the bomb! It's got detoxing, smoothies, protein shakes, etc. Everything in one place! Being a nursing student, I now realize there is never ever a "quick fix" or a magic pill. When dieting it's even more important to get your intake of carbs, fats and proteins. You gotta exercise hard and eat right, especially the proteins as to build muscle and not lose it. The juicing detox gives your metabolites a kick-start and rids your bod of all the "bad bugs" as I like to call them. I bet juicing alone will shed a few LBS. Add on some cardio and weight training...

I'm going to the store tonight and I'll start trying some of the recipes in that link and let you know how they turn out! The only thing bad is that the damned juicing machine is a pain in the ass to clean, it's messy but worth the hassle I reckon....

WOOT! :bigthumb