Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Horrible week - ends with a sweet evening! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Horrible week - ends with a sweet evening!

mach_u
06-29-2007, 09:19 AM
So I finally got wrapped up with the work week last night (I work 4x10s) and it's been rough to say the least. I work with my dad and him and I have butted heads a lot this week and we have been super busy. 4 trips to Dayton, 2 to Wilmington and all over Cincinnati this week. Well on my way home last night my wifey suggested we should be super spontaneous and take a last second trip to Indy to see one of my favorite bands (Sister Hazel) play at Music Mills. We busted out of the house by 6:30 and managed to get there just a few minutes before they started playing. It's a smaller venue and we were just a few feet from the stage. We didn't get home untill close to 1am and she had to be up for work early but it was an absolute blast! :bigthumb Sorry the pictures are a little rough, they were on the camera phone.

REDHOTGTGIRL
06-29-2007, 09:50 AM
Thank goodness for coffee!! But it was so worth it, we had a blast! Sister Hazel is a great band and they were a lot of fun in concert, I can't wait to see them again.

chuck
06-29-2007, 09:56 AM
Small venues are great to see your favorite bands!!!!!!!!....I just seen FLAW in
sharonville on wednesday night...:bigthumb

bobtsgt
06-29-2007, 10:41 AM
glad you had fun. we ate some dinner and passed out at home.

Gene
06-29-2007, 10:49 AM
I didn't know that Sister Hazel was still around.

They were pretty decent back in the day. I saw them at the Newport up in Columbus my Freshman year of college.

REDHOTGTGIRL
06-29-2007, 10:58 AM
Yep, they're still around and doing well. Their music is still really good, at least we think so. They've been consistently putting out albums and seem to have a decent following, I think they have a fairly regular touring schedule. It was a good time!

R825OH
06-29-2007, 01:31 PM
thats cool everybody needs to be spontaneous at some point, we went up to columbus and saw Drive by Truckers @ Newport ,roockin' to say the least

mach_u
06-29-2007, 02:55 PM
Yep, they're still around and doing well. Their music is still really good, at least we think so. They've been consistently putting out albums and seem to have a decent following, I think they have a fairly regular touring schedule. It was a good time!
Yup! Just bought their last two CD's today - really good! :bigthumb