Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
PINKS in KC [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : PINKS in KC

gottaluvastang2
06-28-2007, 03:15 AM
I'm new to SBZ but I've met many of you through the years. I'm Kyle's (FMGT1999) wife, Lisa.:coo1:

We're really excited to have you guys come out to Kansas City and want to make it a great experience for all. :bigthumb I've checked into hotels both around the track (KCIR) and close to our house. I don't think that you can beat the price of a place called the White Haven. It is less than a mile from our house which would allow for you to drop a trailer with us for safe-keeping and etc. It's in a good part of town and the place is very clean, near restaurants, and it's about 20-25 minutes from the track. Lodging closer to the track is either much more expensive or in crummy areas. I called White Haven and the owner said that a suite runs $97 which would sleep 5-6, I believe or a room for two runs $47. I'll confirm prices tomorrow and post if you want more info.

They have good reviews online, here's the link: http://travel.yahoo.com/p-reviews-356067-prod-hotel-action-read-ratings_and_reviews-i-sortorder-1;_ylt=AkJYRQAV0PTFVZzkl4x3ZbcV9boF

You can contact them at:
White Haven Motor Lodge
8039 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, KS 66204
Phone: (913) 649-8200

We plan to have beer to share with all of you and would love for our home to be a gathering spot while you're in town. Let me know what you think!:D We want for your trip to be a great one!

PonymanfiveO
06-28-2007, 07:09 AM
Thanks for helping out Lisa, I cant wait to see you guys again!

dedpedal
06-28-2007, 07:17 AM
Same here! Amy is looking forward to the trip as well.

gottaluvastang2
06-28-2007, 12:17 PM
You know that you're always welcome! Kyle's really pumped about seeing his DPR bros in KC! No matter what, it's always a great time when we get together!:lol:

FMGT1999
06-29-2007, 12:13 PM
I went by there to night and checked it out, looks like a nice place and it's very close to the home 20.

Kyle

gottaluvastang2
08-03-2007, 01:03 AM
BUMP.................:D

Looking forward to seeing you in KC!