Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Admin. for the FOMF board??? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Admin. for the FOMF board???

cobrajoe
06-27-2007, 12:16 AM
Help I registered but I never received a email, and yes I double checked my trash bin, Could someone pass along the message to activate my account screen name is same as here! Thanks!!!!

DeckerEnt
06-27-2007, 01:27 AM
That is a whole nother board isn't it?
Keith

Maximus
06-27-2007, 01:36 AM
DUH:HYF:

PonymanfiveO
06-27-2007, 04:39 AM
never knew they had a board.

Im content here with my homies on SBZ.
Plus no one could ever duplicate Vinnys work.

CAPRISTANG
06-27-2007, 10:30 AM
Ya we do... Just a bunch guy's and girl's that like to race and hang out. Not start a bunch of sh...t. By the way nobody is duplicating Vinny's site.. We pick who can be member. Not just post to sell or bitch. Ive got to say this board is not the same as it was. Everybody use to help each other out with car's and problems dam the night before the calvelcade show me and scott (moontang ) were down at Vinny's finishing his car until 3.00 and had guy's drop what they were doing that Thursday to go and help him load it, That's what STANGBANGERZ was....Now people bitch if the wrong word is said or they get their feelings hurt, not what a girllfreind did to them in bed or a dealership that test drove my car and use to much gas. These cars were made for going fast they can take it. I don't post much because i find other things to do. We aren't recruiting people for our site get real.. If we want you will let you know. If you look at the list of people on that site there all freinds that would drop anything to help another out.. FOMF!!!! just havin fun