Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
almost bit the dust [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : almost bit the dust

jaystang44
06-25-2007, 08:28 PM
just got home and I am shaking....

Ok heres the story, coming home I was a car behind at at light up at werk and ebinezer or what ever street oakhill high school is on. I was a little piss from the girl friend, and I saw a very nice vett stoped coming the other way that i had saw the other day coming the other way on werk. He blew by with his loud a$$ ehaust and I was stuck in a line of traffic. So I try to, show him what the stang had, do a little burn out and it started off well but as I turned I started to driffed and as I tryed to correct it I over corrected and started the you know back and forth back and forth. I just missed a truck coming the other way and the curb. no damage and straighted everything out. Dont think i will be doing that again I was scared s@#tless thought my baby was gone.

Any body else got some close calls or scares they want to share. This is my first and hopfully last :o :o

stangman_5
06-25-2007, 09:04 PM
I have had some very close calls like that and the last one put me in a telephone pole and i lost my stang and it sucked, i may not be as old and wise as some of the others on the board i am only 20 but showing off is NOT a smart thing to do.

Gene
06-25-2007, 09:20 PM
So you were doing a burnout while sitting in a line of traffic?

Bet the guy in the car in front of you loved that one. :rolleyes:

beefcake
06-25-2007, 09:35 PM

lol :)

glassman
06-25-2007, 09:59 PM

How about the guy behind him :rolleyes:

jaystang44
06-25-2007, 10:07 PM
no i was in a line of traffic the other day not today

ricmcusa
06-25-2007, 10:41 PM
Nothing personal. I don't know you. My first thought. Sounds like ricer drama to me .So i am dying to know. Was the retired guy in the vette impressed with your meaningless display of smoke?? Or was it your total lack of respect for the publics well being? Just messin with you. Been there and I don't do that no more.:bigthumb :lol:

DeckerEnt
06-25-2007, 11:05 PM
When I was 19, I probably did some stupid things too. Then again, at 19, I could do anything and never die. Now I am 36 and know both of those ideas have real flaws. It took me a while to realize it but I did.
Keith

ricmcusa
06-25-2007, 11:10 PM
:agree:

jaystang44
06-26-2007, 12:29 AM
yea I dont think he was too impressed I know i wasnt it scared the hell out of me I doubt ill ever do that again

untamed
06-26-2007, 08:53 AM
Glad youre covered it. Some people arent so lucky. What are you gonna do next time you see the Vette?

Pops Fun
06-26-2007, 08:59 AM
Glad everything and everyone is OK. That is truly a life experience...

Pops

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-26-2007, 10:26 AM
Rule #1, don't EVER let up unless you're going in a straight line when you do, otherwise you WILL get the "left right left right" thing every time unless you've got a really super stiff suspension, and even then you're going to slide. It's better (i think anyways) to slowly ease off the gas, don't just totally let out.

BigBadStang
06-26-2007, 12:41 PM
gotta learn to "pedal it" (feather the throttle on and off to maintain a certain RPM with the drive tires loosing traction.)...keep 'em burnin' and under control!

jaystang44
06-26-2007, 02:34 PM
Glad youre covered it. Some people arent so lucky. What are you gonna do next time you see the Vette?

ahhh probly nothing maybe give a little wave it was nothing personal just having a little fun seeing if he would do it too. it was a really nice vette though i wouldnt mind seeing it up close.

I know i wont be doing anything like that again. I dont really think i like losing control what do you think :o

Blk88GT
06-26-2007, 04:05 PM
Do you work @ Beechmont Ford? LOL

JonS
06-26-2007, 04:59 PM
We've all done things like that and if you live through it you are a little smarter each time. I drive like an old man most of the time. Glad nothing got hurt.

PonymanfiveO
06-26-2007, 06:26 PM
ahhh probly nothing maybe give a little wave it was nothing personal just having a little fun seeing if he would do it too. it was a really nice vette though i wouldnt mind seeing it up close.

I know i wont be doing anything like that again. I dont really think i like losing control what do you think :o

Glad you learned a lesson without tearing any shit up.;)

Black Hole
06-26-2007, 09:52 PM
Do you work @ Beechmont Ford? LOL
LOL....Ian's on here all of 3 days and he's already pickin on the young guys and makin funnies. :lol:

:bigthumb

Blk88GT
06-27-2007, 10:45 AM
Hey, it's what I do. You don't win Bob's Poster Child Award for nothing :)