Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Limo Service [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Limo Service

ihave1sweetride
06-22-2007, 10:32 AM
Looking for a limo service for our rehersal dinner in Sept on the 21st for around 3 hours to drive us from the church to dinner at Montgomery Inn downtown. Does anybody on here drive or know anyone that could get us a good deal???

95redstang
06-22-2007, 11:55 AM
Looking for a limo service for our rehersal dinner in Sept on the 21st for around 3 hours to drive us from the church to dinner at Montgomery Inn downtown. Does anybody on here drive or know anyone that could get us a good deal???

I drive for A Savannah Nite..Check out their website. We have the badest fleet around..www.asavannahnite.com

ihave1sweetride
06-22-2007, 02:00 PM
I drive for A Savannah Nite..Check out their website. We have the badest fleet around..www.asavannahnite.com

I talked to them yesterday. we need enough room for 25-28 people. They said they only had the party bus, it was going to be like 700 plus tax and tip.

95redstang
06-22-2007, 02:46 PM
I talked to them yesterday. we need enough room for 25-28 people. They said they only had the party bus, it was going to be like 700 plus tax and tip.

I will check into it a little bit for you. I have to drive tomorrow so I will be in the office. I get to pimp the Rolls Replica (blue Chrysler 300) all freakin day Saturday till about 2am sunday..

glassman
06-23-2007, 10:14 AM

My mom works at montgomery inn. she takes care of alot of the partys. when you get closer to the date I'll see if she can take care of you guys.

67Terror
06-23-2007, 02:24 PM
i work at executive transportation. we have mini bus that seats 30. the # is 859-261-8841 ask for jim.

cobrajoe
06-23-2007, 02:37 PM
Angie, Rent a couple vans and drive in a caravan. Heck I'll drive one of them for ya and even buy my own dinner!!!:D

aangel
06-23-2007, 10:13 PM
When I worked for the Answering Exchange ( a call center) we answered for AB Limousine service. The guy (Clarence) was very nice and had a lot of nice rides, even classics. All the people I talked to seemed to be very satisfied customers. They do a lot of corporate, weddings, and a lot of Bengal players...

I can't find their number but if you call 381-8700 (which is the answering service), and tell them you need to leave a message for AB limousine that will get you started.

I think the thing most cool about them is their excellent service and the cool vintage rides...

Hope this helps. Good luck!

PonymanfiveO
06-23-2007, 10:41 PM

that Charger is pretty sweet.

95redstang
06-24-2007, 04:33 AM
that Charger is pretty sweet.

Yeah we have some sweet shit. I'm in the Charger a lot. I was in the Black towncar limo all day Saturday..Something was wrong with the Rolls replica(chrysler 300)..I want to drive the big GMAX though..