PDA

View Full Version : Liver and Cheese

kennebellcobra
06-20-2007, 08:39 PM
Three handsome male dogs were walking down the street when they saw a beautiful, enticing, female Poodle.
The three male dogs fell all over themselves in an effort to be the one to reach her first, but all ended up arriving in front of her at the same time.
The males were speechless before her beauty, slobbering on themselves and hoping for just a glance from her in return.
Aware of her charms and her obvious effect on the three suitors, she decided to be kind and said, "The first one of you who can use the words 'liver' and 'cheese' together in an imaginative, intelligent sentence can go out with me."
The sturdy, muscular black Lab spoke up quickly and said, "I love liver and cheese."
"Oh, how childish," said the lovely Poodle. "That shows no imagination or intelligence, whatsoever."
Turning to the tall, shiny Golden Retriever, she asked, "How well can you do?"
"Um. I HATE liver and chee se," blurted the Golden Retriever.
"My, my," said the Poodle. "I guess it's hopeless. That's just as pitiful as what the Lab said."
She then turned to the last of the three dogs and asked, "How about you, little guy?"
The last of the three: tiny in stature, but big in fame and finesse, was the Taco Bell Chihuahua .
He gave her a smile and a sly wink, then turned to the Golden Retriever and the Lab and said. . .

"Liver alone. Cheese mine."