Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Need front wheels!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Need front wheels!!

mustangboy
06-19-2007, 08:06 PM
I am looking to see what I can find out there. Since I have Bogart d-10's on the rear that would be my first choice but they are near impossible to find used. I would also consider Weld alumustars/magnums, pro stars or anything along those lines. I can do either 4 lug or 5 lug. I will look at widths in 3.5 to 7 inches. So if anyone has a pair of wheels similar to this throw them out there I may be interested. Thanks guys.

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-20-2007, 09:18 AM
Well if you don't find anything, i've got some bitchin aluminum spare/skinnies i'm selling...lol

mustangboy
06-20-2007, 12:44 PM
I've always liked those but not for this ride. :)

MFIELD
06-21-2007, 03:10 PM
Look at a set of Centerline Telstars, not to pricey new for skinnys. I love mine.

plated
06-21-2007, 03:54 PM
i'll give you all 4 my prostars for your 2 bogarts,mine are 10 inch rears lmk

mustangboy
06-21-2007, 04:01 PM
Mfield, I've always like the telstars in fact I put them on the rear of one of my cars in the past.

Plated my Bogarts are 4 lug so I doubt you really want them.

Anyway I'm going to be a guinea pig and put the el cheapo Jeg prostar look alikes on the front. I ordered them yesterday at 3:30 and they showed up on my door step this morning at 8 am. I think they actually look pretty good. They look a little different having a recessed conical seat lug nut rather than using the Weld shank style. I think I also need to cut down the center caps so they don't stick out quite as far. As soon as I get them mounted up I'll get some pics for everyone to see. I figured I couldn't go wrong for $89 a wheel.