Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
It's Fathers Day..How did yours go? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : It's Fathers Day..How did yours go?

91lxnos
06-17-2007, 08:51 AM
Mine a little bitter sweet. I am Going to my fathers grave today to place flowers and say a little prayer. He went home a couple years ago now:( However I was woken up today by my little ANGELS:angel: with breakfast in bed!!!!and home made cards, and gifts!!!!!!! I think everyday is fathers day and should be celebrated as such. Thank you Jessica (13) Jordan (7) and Jade (5) I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrsAPE
06-17-2007, 09:09 AM
Happy Dad's day to all the dad's here!!
Shot off an email to mine. Lunch with Alan's later today. Getting ready to make breakfast for Alan. He's still sleeping...shhhhhh.
Got him same thing he got me for Mother's Day. :bigthumb
Your right though...everyday is Father's Day! Personally I think each time each child has a birthday is Father's/Mothers Day.
Hope everyone has a good one!!
Kim

untamed
06-17-2007, 09:22 AM
Happy Fathers Day to all you Dads out there and especially to mine. Cherish them while they are here. I will be going to my dads house to see him today and then to my Hubbys Dads grave to see him.:(. everyone have a great day, and hug your dad.:)

mach_u
06-17-2007, 10:35 AM
My puppies greated me in bed, does that count? :lol: We are off to church and lunch with Rachel's dad and then grilling out with my dad this afternoon. :bigthumb

stangman_5
06-17-2007, 11:52 AM
My son woke me up screaming at me (he is 15 months) then i walked outside and his mother made him bring me a card. It was so cute, other than that i get stuck with yard work.

Mr.Moontang
06-17-2007, 12:15 PM
I will also be going to my fathers grave today....

95redstang
06-17-2007, 12:22 PM
My family will be here later for dinner..My wife got me an awesome gift. She made me a disc with pictures of my little girls from the time they were born till now. She put some music in there...Pretty damn cool..It teared me up some...:lol:

ruby71oh
06-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Kinda good. May visit dad's grave some time this week. Hormones have taken over my body and I may not stop crying. Hoping Junior5oh is doing ok. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I let my hubby sleep in after working 2 days of doubles. Happy Father's Day to all!

MrsAPE
06-17-2007, 09:09 PM
My family will be here later for dinner..My wife got me an awesome gift. She made me a disc with pictures of my little girls from the time they were born till now. She put some music in there...Pretty damn cool..It teared me up some...:lol:

Awww that's sweet!!

bcoh5gt
06-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Dad's grave also, but first off my girls 5 & 8 fixed me breakfast. soggy cereal 2 pieces of toast with enough butter to kill a pig and hand made cards oldest gave me about 78 cents of prob. my own money and the youngest had half of a grahm cracker in hers because she ate the other half. LMAO!!! Then the wife gave me mine.........hahaha a 4 day trip to the NHRA race in Norwalk and some sweet cabin on the lake to stay in. Oh yeah 2 rows back and about 50 to 80 feet from start. Man, what a bad fathers day.

SMOKE
06-18-2007, 09:35 PM
Fathers Day has been bad for me the past 2 years. My ex is not the easiest person to get along with and didn't even say Happy Fathers Day to me. For Mothers Day, I at least got her something small and a card and made sure to say "Happy Mothers Day".... I guess I'm better off anyways so I shouldn't complain!

det293
06-19-2007, 05:54 PM
I spent the day with my wife, my 5 yr old son and my 21 month old daughter. Hung out, went swimming opened my presents, cool 33 gal air compressor and tools for it!

I was working on our camper and was driving in a wood screw, the bit slipped off and the drill turned my finger into a mess, but oh well.

Didn't make it to my dads grave, will get there the next time I get up that way to visit my family.