Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
RUN FRED RUN!!!!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : RUN FRED RUN!!!!!!

Black92LX
06-13-2007, 05:58 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sagvVMfAUa4&mode=related&search=

I like fred very much. Solid Guy with Solid beliefs!!

DeckerEnt
06-13-2007, 06:17 PM
I would vote for him. Better than what is out there right now.
Keith

Black92LX
06-13-2007, 06:23 PM
Most people think of him as just some guy off of Law and Order.

He has an excellent law and political background!
He was apponited US Attorney at age 27 and at 30 he was the republican lawyer heading up the Watergate Commission.
Also was the Senator of Tenn. for 8 years. He carried the state by 20 points both times. Remember Tenn. being the state the Clinton carried by 20 points aswell. So clearly he was quite influential there.

Gene
06-13-2007, 06:31 PM
[url]I like fred very much. Solid Guy with Solid beliefs!!

I hope he runs. I've been reading his blog on ABC News' website. While I don't agree with everything he says, I do like the way he thinks.

If either Fred or Rudy get the nomination, I would be very likely to vote Republican in this election. I like them because they're both conservative, but not neo-con/religious right whackjobs.

Black92LX
06-13-2007, 09:09 PM
I hope he runs. I've been reading his blog on ABC News' website. While I don't agree with everything he says, I do like the way he thinks.

If either Fred or Rudy get the nomination, I would be very likely to vote Republican in this election. I like them because they're both conservative, but not neo-con/religious right whackjobs.

Rudy is too far left for me especially when it comes to Gun Control.

02mingryGT
06-14-2007, 07:38 AM
I'd vote for Fred as well. He's a stand up no bullshit taking kind of guy. Just like Reagan.

dedpedal
06-14-2007, 07:56 AM
I like his no bullshit attitude as well. I hope he runs!