Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
What do YOU think will happen? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU think will happen?

BigBadStang
06-06-2007, 02:05 PM
With the series finale coming on sunday night, what do y'all think will happen on "The Sopranos"?

Will Tony get killed?
Will T's crew find Phil and kill him?
Or will there be a huge gunfight, and they all end up fugged up?

thejock60
06-06-2007, 02:15 PM
oops didn't see this thread and posted in the tv stations thread:HYF: I think its not going to end, they will make millions of money making a movie to end the series and go on to become the scarface of the 21st century.

BigBadStang
06-06-2007, 02:34 PM
that would be interesting...not to mention pissing off millions of people tuning in for the finale sunday night!!

chris91
06-06-2007, 02:40 PM
I remember reading a interview with Sil and he said after its all over with the only way they could make a movie is if it was a prequal(spelling?). So that means everyone is going to die I would think. Its a damn shame too. Me and my dad(rip) started watching them when they first came out. I loved every minute of the shows. And watching them in reruns on A&E just doesnt cut it either. I think they are going to get to tony first and then whoever is left will take care of Phil. I wish they wouldve offed Phil last season.lol As soon as I saw Bobby walking into the train store I knew it was over for him. They shouldve at least let them go out guns blazing!! Overall Im not a happy camper about the end of the show this weekend...:mad:

Kelly Pelrine
06-06-2007, 08:04 PM
I dont think Tony is gonna go out like that.... i think he'll have guns a-blazing! and maybe AJ will come out of his little self pity party. it was good to see Tony give him a kick in the ass! Phil is a gonner.

dedpedal
06-07-2007, 12:35 AM
I think theyll all get drunk, screw their wives and mistress' then shoot each other.

DSSKing68
06-07-2007, 06:27 AM
The good news is the Italian Festival is going on at Newport on the levee this weekend!! Good food!! I am going to go see my Uncle Sal and Uncle Guido.

:cool1:

chris91
06-10-2007, 10:08 PM
WOW!!! I cannot believe what happened. Great episode and all but the ending left too many possiblities. How they could end the show like that is beyond me. Even though Chase said there wont be a movie he better be lying.lol

Rich
06-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Worst ending to a major drama show EVER!!!

BigBadStang
06-11-2007, 11:09 AM
yepp...i was dissapointed as well.
i was glad phil got smoked, but best i could tell was that all was getting back to "normal" for the Jersey Family. but we dont know if Silvio makes it or not, or if the guy in the diner was going to smoke the whole family, or who is going to take over the New York Family.
hell... i was at least waiting for Paulie to whack the tabby cat! lol!

maybe they will release the other 3 endings that were filmed, that would be cool.

Katmandu
06-11-2007, 11:29 AM
WHAT HAPPENED ???? :confused: :confused:

My damn Cable went out!!!! :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigBadStang
06-11-2007, 11:34 AM
this is a general shakedown...

Sopranos Finale (http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_6111917)

Katmandu
06-11-2007, 11:50 AM
this is a general shakedown...

Sopranos Finale (http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_6111917)Dude! I was joking! :HYF: :lol: :lol:

BigBadStang
06-11-2007, 11:53 AM
ha ha ha...
forgive me...i am still half asleep and my senses havent kicked in yet!!
:rofl:
now when i look back at your post i see the smileys laughing at me...i guess i am starting to wake up now!

with time warner...it always seems to go out at a bad time...lol.

chris91
06-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Some people are saying that the "black out" was Tony getting whacked. I dont know what to think about all that. I think they just left it for us to decide what happened, be it those guys they kept looking at were Feds and he gets locked up or him getting whacked by those guys. I could see them being Feds since Carlo was suspected of being a rat. Maybe he ratted out Tony....

I swear there better be another season eventually or a movie or Im puttin out a hit on David Chase.haha

mach_u
06-11-2007, 05:32 PM
Horrible, horrible ending. I've watched every episode and I think this final season was about the worst to date. The wifey thinks maybe they left it open for a big screen movie? I don't know but either way I figured after this many years they could have done better. :(

Brandon Alsept
06-11-2007, 07:04 PM
The guy at the bar is also credited as Nikki Leotardo. The same actor played him in the first part of season 6 during a brief sit down concerning the future of Vito. That wasn't that long ago. Apparently, he is the nephew of Phil. Phil's brother Nikki Senior was killed in 1976 in a car accident. Absolutely Genius!!!! David Chase is truly rewarding the true fans who pay attention to detail.

So the point would have been that life continues and we may never know the end of the Sopranos. But if you pay attention to the history, you will find that all the answers lie in the characters in the restaurant. The trucker was the brother of the guy who was robbed by Christopher in Season 2. Remember the DVD players? The trucker had to identify the body. The boy scouts were in the train store and the black guys at the end were the ones who tried to kill Tony and only clipped him in the ear (was that season 2 or 3?).

Absolutely incredible!!!! There were three people in the restaurant who had reason to kill Tony and then it just ends. This was Chase's way of proving that he will not escape his past. It will not go on forever despite that he would like it to "don't stop". Not the fans!!! Tony would like it to keep going but just as we have to say goodbye, so does he. No more Tony and I guess we are supposed to be happy that Meadow didn't get clipped as well (she would have been between the shooter and Tony) since she is the only one worth a crap in that family.

I think it was the perfect way to end it myself. It lets everyone make up there own idea of what went on. Very well done in my .02$

chris91
06-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Wow where did you find that? I think Im going to have to watch it again and actually pay attention to the credits this time instead of yelling at the tv.lol

Katmandu
06-11-2007, 10:56 PM
The wifey thinks maybe they left it open for a big screen movie? (I saw several reviews on TV today and that is the consensus. :cool2: