Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
confused [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : confused

TONYT
05-30-2007, 08:06 AM
my situation is that i just had my car tuned, and it took right at three hours to burn 1 tune on an sct chip. what i.m wondering from those of you in the know is that time (3hrs) normal or like me seems to be a bit long for 1 yep one tune was hopeing to get three on the chip,and to kick it all off the one tune i did get snaps crackles and pops if u stand on the car,what a bummer ,oh yea that tune hit me up for over 300 bucks new at this so what does the knowledge base on the bangers think. ty

90 gt with the normal bolt ons and a nit.works kit that we did not get to.:mad:

RACEME
05-30-2007, 11:34 AM
I have seen that many times. There are alot of things that can be broken or out of range on a 17 yr old car which can cause the tuner alot of headaches!

08 Vette
05-30-2007, 11:41 AM
There are a lot of variables when tuning a car. Yes it could take 3 hours or longer depending on how many changes have to be made.

331TwistedWedge
05-30-2007, 11:50 AM
my situation is that i just had my car tuned, and it took right at three hours to burn 1 tune on an sct chip. what i.m wondering from those of you in the know is that time (3hrs) normal or like me seems to be a bit long for 1 yep one tune was hopeing to get three on the chip,and to kick it all off the one tune i did get snaps crackles and pops if u stand on the car,what a bummer ,oh yea that tune hit me up for over 300 bucks new at this so what does the knowledge base on the bangers think. ty

90 gt with the normal bolt ons and a nit.works kit that we did not get to.:mad:

where did you go? ... i know ken at MD does a great job ... he has found a few issues and fixed them for me on some (2) 331 strokers ... not to mention EXCELLENT driveability & horsepower gains ... he did at least 5-6 pulls on each car & burned the chip ... 3rd season on my motor and ripping like it did from day one ... :bigthumb

did you already have your chip? ... like "raceme" mentioned above: a car thats 17 years old could have some small issues to drive a tuner insane ... call your tuner back and try to work with them, im sure they would understand ... good luck with it ...