Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Still looking for my own fan club! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Still looking for my own fan club!

dedpedal
05-24-2007, 11:57 PM
Face it, Im just that damn good (Amy tells me so). So Im looking for my fan club and assorted groupies (gropies?). Apply now, dont be the last to join. Remember, Im not only a member, Im the president!:cool1:

Carl
05-25-2007, 01:29 AM
What are you talking about...I thought thats what us DPR guys are..haha

Black Hole
05-25-2007, 08:34 AM
I think you owe me $5 just for reading this thread....:rolleyes:

mach_u
05-25-2007, 08:47 AM
I think you owe me $5 just for reading this thread....:rolleyes:
+1! :lol: I want that time back. :(

Holly
05-25-2007, 08:57 AM
Face it, Im just that damn good (Amy tells me so). So Im looking for my fan club and assorted groupies (gropies?). Apply now, dont be the last to join. Remember, Im not only a member, Im the president!:cool1:

Kevin, lay off the crack. :lol:

I think you need to get the Dedpedal board up and running again so you can feel important. :rofl:

Don't be trying to steal my thunder, this is my turf. :tongue2: I have my own groupys, Matt and Tim. We are trying to fit you in with a position in housekeeping though, maybe you can get some mexicans to be part of your fan club. :D

Black Hole
05-25-2007, 09:01 AM
We are trying to fit you in with a position in housekeeping though, maybe you can get some mexicans to be part of your fan club. :D
Damnit.....that was supposed to be MY line.

You = El Presidente'
Me = CEO

I get to make a fool of myself by acting a fool and being the asshole.....you're the politically correct figure head. :flipoff:

Holly
05-25-2007, 09:03 AM
You = El Presidente'
Me = CEO

Kevin = staff

:lol:

You know you will be teased relentlessly on this one Kev.

08 Vette
05-25-2007, 10:19 AM
Love the new title under my name!:lol:

Holly
05-25-2007, 10:25 AM

You ain't right Tim, you always crack me up! I know Vinny got a big kick out of you too. He would always call YOU if something was bothering him, and he needed to complain about someone/something, you made him laugh. ;)

Will you be joining us for dinner Tuesday evening?

08 Vette
05-25-2007, 10:41 AM
I'll be there!:)

Gene
05-25-2007, 10:53 AM

Isn't it supposed to be Groupie? :confused:

Damn illiterate Westsiders. :D

Holly
05-25-2007, 11:54 AM

Stop picking on Tim, this is the pick on Kevin thread. :lol:

Black Horse
05-25-2007, 12:27 PM
I get this visual image of Kevin sitting on his porcelain throne with a couple of the chosen few feeding him Whitey Bombers while the rest wave enormous fans to blow the stench away. (thus the name "fan club")

Oh Hale King Kevin!

Black Hole
05-25-2007, 12:41 PM

Tim did graduate from Colerain HS back in the 1930's.....ya know, the days of the old "I walked 5 miles in the rain/snow/120 degree weather uphill both ways to and from school" days... :D

Somehow he's working for P&G and classified as a "scientist" working on top secret stuff like he works for the US Military or somethin....so go figure. :dunno:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now back to picking on Kevin's expertise on mixing acids (toxic cheap beer) and bases (Sliders from Whitey's) and introducing a neutralizing agent (cigarette smoke) to keep Northern Kentucky from turning into the next Chernobyl disaster and posting about them on here thinking that any of us want to read about it. :barf:

Gene
05-25-2007, 12:44 PM
Somehow he's working for P&G and classified as a "scientist"....so go figure. :dunno:

http://www.wpclipart.com/cartoon/more_cartoons/Mad_scientist_caricature.png

Black Hole
05-25-2007, 01:01 PM
:redx2: :redx1:

Gene
05-25-2007, 02:43 PM
:redx2: :redx1:

Works fine for me. Maybe it's firewalled at work for you?

Mista Bone
05-25-2007, 04:01 PM
Works fine for me. Maybe it's firewalled at work for you?

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /cartoon/more_cartoons/Mad_scientist_caricature.png on this server.

Black Hole
05-25-2007, 04:39 PM
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /cartoon/more_cartoons/Mad_scientist_caricature.png on this server.
Yup...

Gene
05-25-2007, 04:43 PM
Yup...

How about now?

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/6/64/250px-Mad_scientist.svg.png

dedpedal
05-25-2007, 04:52 PM
Maybe I should have Amy stand up for me and start calling you names. Why does everyone pick on me? Im going to go hide in the crapper and Im not coming out till someone apoligizes. DAMNIT!

LMAO!

Holly
05-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Maybe I should have Amy stand up for me and start calling you names. Why does everyone pick on me? Im going to go hide in the crapper and Im not coming out till someone apoligizes. DAMNIT!

LMAO!

Awww Kevin.... you know we love you. You wanted to be picked on, or you would not have started this thread. I know you too well. ;)

I need to hang out with Amy, she amuses me when you are drinking. She knows when you are making up stories and when you aren't. :lol:

untamed
05-25-2007, 05:16 PM
How much does it cost to join your fan club? lol

Mista Bone
05-25-2007, 05:20 PM
1 Crave Case

dedpedal
05-25-2007, 05:23 PM
After a quick shower, I noticed a pinching sensation from my nether area. I got out my trusty mechanichs mirror and inspected regions south of my equator only to find 3 new hemmoroids! I decided to name them Matt, AJ and Tim... yep, looks just like a bowl of wet plums back there.

bcoh5gt
05-25-2007, 06:17 PM

LMAO!

Don't forget to take the laptop!:D

dedpedal
05-25-2007, 10:22 PM
Yep, looks just like that.

http://www.pidjin.com/artwork_for_pidjin/berman_blackplumsinwhitebowl.jpg

MrsAPE
05-25-2007, 10:30 PM
*kicks back* :popcorn:

R825OH
05-25-2007, 10:43 PM
HEhehe..... just a few more Keyrocks and you will be King(in your own minds eye)

08 Vette
05-26-2007, 07:02 AM
Next time you check that area look for the little Kevins hanging on down there (Cling -ons) That might be the cause of your problem. And the source of your never ending line of underwear racing stripes!:lol:
I think it's time to start looking into some in door plumbing. Time to retire the old outhouse.:tongue2:

Black Hole
05-27-2007, 12:43 PM
Mission Accomplished! :bigthumb :flipoff:

Ryan218
05-27-2007, 12:52 PM
Next time you check that area look for the little Kevins hanging on down there (Cling -ons) That might be the cause of your problem. And the source of your never ending line of underwear racing stripes!:lol:
I think it's time to start looking into some in door plumbing. Time to retire the old outhouse.:tongue2:

:lol: