Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
me on acid [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : me on acid

plated
05-18-2007, 01:39 PM
ever seen what muratic acid does to rust,in less than 1 minute

bobtsgt
05-18-2007, 01:42 PM
damn! instant clean

Mista Bone
05-18-2007, 03:08 PM
yeah, I know what that shit will do to your eyes and lungs........

and the company covered it up......so USDA wouldn't find out.

plated
05-18-2007, 03:12 PM

and the company covered it up......so USDA wouldn't find out.ok smartie pants,how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop:tongue2:

Mr.Moontang
05-18-2007, 04:41 PM
I like the line around it on the ground...

plated
05-18-2007, 05:43 PM
I like the line around it on the ground...now that i hosed it down it's the cleanest part of the driveway.

89notch
05-18-2007, 07:08 PM

What the hell are you talking about. You post some crazy shit

YouGotJunk
05-18-2007, 07:16 PM

yeah I hear ya there...I mean that stuff does crazy shit to your eyes and lungs...hell the USDA would've had a fit..but the company covered it up I guess and the USDA never found out though...man that's crazy huh Mista..

Mista Bone
05-19-2007, 02:22 AM
1/2 gallon of unknown liquid (muratic acid) was thrown in trash compactor, it reacted with something in there, I was first person walking past and was overcome by fumes.

Spent the night in the hospital, about 60,000 pounds of spices and salt, 2-3 million dollars worth of film and labels were exposed......company still used them make and package hot dogs and lunchmeat.

YouGotJunk
05-19-2007, 02:49 AM
1/2 gallon of unknown liquid (muratic acid) was thrown in trash compactor, it reacted with something in there, I was first person walking past and was overcome by fumes.

Spent the night in the hospital, about 60,000 pounds of spices and salt, 2-3 million dollars worth of film and labels were exposed......company still used them make and package hot dogs and lunchmeat.

Yeah I heard that someone threw like 1/2 gallon of that muratic acid into some kinda trash compactor. Some old guy was walking through and figured he'd search the trash for any old honda parts someone may have thrown away. He ended up being exposed to it and spent a night or so in the hospital. I heard there were 2-3 million dollars worth of film and labels that were exposed too..but the damn companies still used them to make and package hotdogs and some lunchmeat. Damn them!!

PonymanfiveO
05-19-2007, 05:19 AM

The truth comes out!

We now know why Mista is so creepy.

Teenage Mutant Mista Ricer :lol: :flipoff:

Mista Bone
05-19-2007, 05:36 AM
Give you an idea how long ago it was, I still owned a Mustang II back then, Along with my 86.5 EXP Sport Coupe.

Serious note, my eyes have been more senitive to light ever since.

"I wear my sunglasses at night......."

Insert 80's music :)

PonymanfiveO
05-19-2007, 05:54 AM
Cory Hart....lol