Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
OJ Kicked Out [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : OJ Kicked Out

cstreu1026
05-09-2007, 07:29 AM
I'm not sure if anyone has heard this yet or not but found it kind of interesting.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200770508029

bobtsgt
05-09-2007, 07:51 AM
herd it on the radio. thats pretty funny. Jeff Ruby is a hard ass :lol:

02mingryGT
05-09-2007, 08:07 AM
Didn't hear that. I'm sure OJ was just looking for the killers. Cause you know if he did it he would eat at Jeff Ruby's.

DeckerEnt
05-09-2007, 08:27 AM
Way to go Jeff Ruby. I would applaude him too.
Keith

cstreu1026
05-09-2007, 09:00 AM
I generally think Jeff Ruby is an ass, but I admire the guts it takes to do something like that. Now how long before Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are knocking on his front door.

mustangboy
05-09-2007, 09:40 AM
I heard OJ already has a lawsuit in the works stating it was a racist thing. I wonder how that will go over since it was Michael Jordan who was sat in his place.

02mingryGT
05-09-2007, 09:49 AM
It would fail miserably regardless. You have the right to serve who you wish. As long as Ruby is serving other minorities then OJ will lose I'd suspect. Plus any trial would take place in this area so you know he'd lose...:bigthumb

Holly
05-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Jeff Ruby is an ass, I see him every day in his ugly ass red car, parked on Walnut Street by the smoke shop acting like's he's all that.

BUT, I applaud him for kicking a murderer out of his restaurant. I would have spit on OJ, he makes me sick. And to think there are people out there that think he is really something..... :rolleyes: He's disgusting. God will get him in the end, he'll be burning in hell.

Timido
05-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Thats a brave dude have you seen the size of the steak knifes at Rubys

Kevin Doe
05-09-2007, 01:05 PM
Thats awesome that he turned OJ away. And its equally as awesome that everyone cheered for him afterwards.

Jeff Ruby is an ass, I see him every day in his ugly ass red car, parked on Walnut Street by the smoke shop acting like's he's all that.

So you see him everyday, and he's "acting like he's all that." Guess what, he is. I'm not sure what exactly a guy does to act like he's "all that," but I'd imagine it looks similar to a man enjoying his success. Is he really an ass, or are you jealous of his carfree attitude?

nkystanger
05-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Thats awesome that he turned OJ away. And its equally as awesome that everyone cheered for him afterwards.

So you see him everyday, and he's "acting like he's all that." Guess what, he is. I'm not sure what exactly a guy does to act like he's "all that," but I'd imagine it looks similar to a man enjoying his success. Is he really an ass, or are you jealous of his carfree attitude?

He has been married a few times, and im pretty sure he got busted with coke on a duil arrest. So he is no Saint. But i have heard he does donate a lot of money and helps out a lot of people and he doesnt ask that it be public knowledge.

i do still like his steaks and im glad he kicked that piece of sh*t out of his steak house.

BUHBYY
05-09-2007, 01:47 PM
I do not know Jeff but I know his daughter Brittany ??? she is a piece of work !!!! she thinks she is all that , an acquaintance of mine dated her ......

beefcake
05-09-2007, 01:53 PM
the steaks do rock!

Holly
05-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Is he really an ass, or are you jealous of his carfree attitude?

Yeah, that's it. I'm jealous, I want to be just like Jeff Ruby when I grow up. Sitting around in a cigar shop smoking with a bunch of old phuqers, that's right up my alley. :rolleyes:

I don't know the guy personally, but I have heard plenty of stories about him. Never met the guy, but I would shake his hand for telling OJ to get out of his restaurant. ;)

Kevin Doe
05-09-2007, 01:58 PM
I wouldn't know Jeff Ruby from any other bum off the street. But its a pet peve of mine when people hate someone only because of what they have, posession wise. Not saying that is you, but your reply made it sound that way to me. Maybe he really is a dick, I have no idea.

cstreu1026
05-09-2007, 02:35 PM
Well if you ever have the occassion to have to deal with him you might understand just what he is like. He acts as if the world revolves around him. He frequented the store I worked in during high school and college and he would come in puffing away at his cigar like it was perfectly acceptable and then he would expect the owners of the store to cater to him and almost give him stuff for free. I hated seeing him walk through the door.

Timido
05-09-2007, 02:46 PM
Should have kicked him out saying no butt puffers in my store.

Holly
05-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Well if you ever have the occassion to have to deal with him you might understand just what he is like. He acts as if the world revolves around him. He frequented the store I worked in during high school and college and he would come in puffing away at his cigar like it was perfectly acceptable and then he would expect the owners of the store to cater to him and almost give him stuff for free. I hated seeing him walk through the door.

That's basically the same story I hear from everybody downtown. We all talk about him and his "my shit don't stink" attitude.

But its a pet peve of mine when people hate someone only because of what they have, posession wise.

I could care less about what he has possession-wise. I don't know what he has, nor do I care (except that ugly red sports car he drives, that does not impress me one bit, I'd much rather have a new mustang!). I don't eat in his restaurants, because I cannot afford to.

Kevin Doe
05-09-2007, 03:06 PM
Should have kicked him out saying no butt puffers in my store.

That would have been much more funny. I love the saying, "Butt puffers," makes them sound so gay.

aangel
05-09-2007, 06:38 PM
I've never heard one nice thing about Jeff Ruby. I've known people that have worked for him and I've known people that have eaten at his establishments. He's a real prick to work for and he's rude to his patrons. Must be one damned good restraunt b/c he's rich... I think the general census is "HE IS AN ASSHOLE". Regardless of what he owns.

Never the less, I commend him for asking the killer to leave his restraunt. His guests litterly applauded him when OJ left. I applaud him too. The Enquirer noted that OJ's lawyers were quoted, "Ruby screwed the wrong guy". WTF?

OJ's ass should be behind bars were he belongs NOT wining and dining some bimbo during a visit to the Kentucky derby! I hope he rots in the pits of hell!

rogers
05-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Thats a brave dude have you seen the size of the steak knifes at Rubys

thats funny!

Gene
05-09-2007, 08:12 PM
http://www.noisebot.com/images/oj-orange.gif

higgy87
05-10-2007, 06:29 AM
I've met and talked with him a few times, he brings his cars to our dealership for service...and general b'sing.

He is deff. an arrogant guy, with tons of cash and toys to show for all the hard work he's done. Not that unusual really, 50% of the customers I see everyday have the same mentallity, just b/c they drive a bmw. :HYF: He's just in the spotlight more, so he's the ultimate prick in everyones opinion.

PonymanfiveO
05-10-2007, 09:09 AM
No matter how much money or material things you poses, nor how famous or well know you are, you are no better of a person than me. We are all equal human beings.

Act like it.

Kevin Doe
05-10-2007, 09:36 AM
A friend just rememded me that I have seen Jeff Ruby in person before.

One of my good friends from school has season tickets to all the UC football games and basketball games, both of which are like midfield/court and 10 rows back. Great seats. At a football game there was this dude (Jeff Ruby) sitting right in front of us talking really loud about how Toby Keith was at his restraunt, smoking a cigar, and acting generally drunk, and dressed like a bum. My friend notified that he was Jeff Ruby, and he often comes ot the games, as those are his seats. Near the end of the game, sitting in Nippert, he points out way into the distance at a Wendy's, and says to his friend, "See that wendys....I'm walking there right now to get some food." Sure enough, he leaves and starts walking that way. It was like 2 miles away, which I thought was funny. I had no idea it was him till my friend told me after he left.

Then aparently I forgot about it till he reminded me and it all came back. I have the worst memory of all time. I'm a 24 year old with alzheimers.

Speed Kills
05-12-2007, 02:11 AM
I too have not yet heard one good thing about Mr. Ruby. But his actions are commendable.

O.J. doesn't have a leg to stand on without the late Johnny Cocheran to prop his tired ass up.......

axetone
05-12-2007, 05:12 AM
Hoorrray for Jeff Ruby!!!!

Nothing reflects on true character like action!! Totally in the foxhole like that, and he comes out swinging!!! Thro yo azz outta my PHUQ-N House -and I dont care who T.F.U 'R!!! I gotta tell ya, I too have seen Mr. Ruby in the seat, next to his kick ass ride right outside the smoke shack...and everytime I went by admiring the car, he just smiles, and enjoys the simple admiration he gets. He is a pillar of an example as far as I am concerned of a take-no-bullshit, whats yours I dont want, I'll get my own shit -have a nice day...~grin~. I'm saying the dude gets my props....first for not being a punk ass bitch and submissive "just because some celeb..x..y..z" , and second off because he rules his world, not by taking from anyone, but rather EARNING it!

Think of the people, the jobs, and the taxes this mans work brings to the table. Probably pays more in taxes every year than anyone of us will make in a lifetime. I say, to him that haveth, let it be increased! He should gloat like a straight up MF'ing PIMP!!, ~and say to everyone he meets, the air up here is great, come on up if ya can! I guarantee its tougher at the top that he makes it look. I do say, Mr. Ruby;...damn it man....you aiiight my book.

I couldnt be more proud of him, personally.

dedpedal
05-12-2007, 07:54 AM
I like what he did to the free murderer, but hes still an asshole.

aangel
05-13-2007, 02:05 AM
I think it was for publicity... All a stunt. Morals my ass. But I commend him, never-the-less, for throwing that piece of shit out!