Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Pinks car pit crew [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Pinks car pit crew

89notch
05-02-2007, 03:28 PM
I need to figure out who all is going to be on the pit crew for the Pinks car. I got the packet I need to fill out and it only allows for 10 people to be on the pit crew the rest must stay in the stands. Here is the list I currently have

1. Myself
2.Holly
3.Joe (QuikLX)
4.Timido
5.Craig
6. Mike Bell
7.Mark Riley
8.Matt the Johnson

This only leaves 3 spots open so speak up if you would like to be in the pits. Also if another member is helping with the build I will not pass him up for someone else who has not been helping. Also I have decided to negotiate this race myself with the help of the pit crew.

There has been some other people that I did not include on the list because I have not gotten a for sure yes answer.

PonymanfiveO
05-02-2007, 04:29 PM
ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PonymanfiveO
05-02-2007, 04:29 PM
FUCKIN PICK ME DOODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

89notch
05-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Also anyone that is going to be on the pit with the exception of Holly and Amanda I'm going to ask that everyone help with assembly of the car so that might require a drive to my house on certain days to help get this thing done.

We also have another guy Robbie Badgoat455 that has offered to drive his truck and his trailor to tow the other car home so he will also be added to the list. That leaves 2 spots open and ponyman leaves 1 spot

quik lx
05-02-2007, 04:42 PM
You still need help with the wiring?

PonymanfiveO
05-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Also anyone that is going to be on the pit with the exception of Holly and Amanda I'm going to ask that everyone help with assembly of the car so that might require a drive to my house on certain days to help get this thing done.

We also have another guy Robbie Badgoat455 that has offered to drive his truck and his trailor to tow the other car home so he will also be added to the list. That leaves 2 spots open and ponyman leaves 1 spot

I promise I WILL help with the car brotha.

I also can take the Big Pimp Ram to haul a trailer or supplys.

Holly
05-02-2007, 05:08 PM
I sent you a PM. ;)

I would definitely like to have Matt Johnson and Joe Palmer (quiklx) included if they want to be.

Kevin or Jeff, you guys interested?

Jeff88coupe
05-02-2007, 06:18 PM
I don't think I'll be able to make the trip...my vacation days I have left are pretty well planned out for the rest of the year. For anyone going out that doesn't want to drive....check out www.skybus.com. They are a new lowcost airline that flys out of columbus to KC. Right now they have some pretty cheap flights available. Holly...I'm sure Kyle wouldn't mind picking people up from the airport or even putting a few people up for a night or 2 at his house.

89notch
05-02-2007, 06:34 PM
I don't think I'll be able to make the trip...my vacation days I have left are pretty well planned out for the rest of the year. For anyone going out that doesn't want to drive....check out www.skybus.com. They are a new lowcost airline that flys out of columbus to KC. Right now they have some pretty cheap flights available. Holly...I'm sure Kyle wouldn't mind picking people up from the airport or even putting a few people up for a night or 2 at his house.

Damn that is cheap 25.00 each way + tax

89notch
05-02-2007, 06:34 PM
Mod please add Joe and Matt to the list and remove amanda looks like she might not be able to make it thanks

beefcake
05-02-2007, 09:41 PM
where and when

89notch
05-02-2007, 10:30 PM
Aug 10th Kansas city MO

95redstang
05-03-2007, 12:59 AM
Damn that is cheap 25.00 each way + tax

That is killer..$70 bucks to fly there and back..I have never even heard of that airline...

FMGT1999
05-03-2007, 01:15 AM
Yeah, I can pick you guys up and your welcome to crash here the House of the Big K, There is one spare master bedroom and a lot of floor space, Kelly if you and Holly need a local SBZ'er/Dedpedal member in the pinks show, I would be happy to fill in on the team as well and you can keep the car here at the house as well as there is no crime on my block, I think most people know not to mess with my stuff as it could be costly to there health, most of you that know me know I like things that go BOOOOM... hehe Just ask any of the DEDPEDAL GUYS AND GALS...:eek: :lol: :bigthumb

Kyle

plated
05-03-2007, 06:11 AM
am i still painting the car? is bo still helping out? count me in.kelly i need some info to give steve(smyth) for our free paint .:bigthumb count me in. i'm ready when ever you are:)

91lxnos
05-03-2007, 06:34 AM
Kelly, I would be honered to crew for Vinny if there is a spot if not I can still wrench just let me know when and where. Doug

89notch
05-03-2007, 07:17 AM
am i still painting the car? is bo still helping out? count me in.kelly i need some info to give steve(smyth) for our free paint .:bigthumb count me in. i'm ready when ever you are:)

Yea I left you about 5 messages in the past week :lol: Call me cracker

89notch
05-03-2007, 07:18 AM
Looks like its down to the painters to take up the last spots but we will need some alternates so if someone backs out or cant go last min we have a back-up

dedpedal
05-03-2007, 07:28 AM
Im in the same boat as Jeff. My time off is limited and pretty much accounted for since the trip to Belize. It the busiest time of the year for me.

beefcake
05-03-2007, 08:37 AM
i'm off friday's,

things that make ya go hmmmmm

BUHBYY
05-03-2007, 11:00 AM
Kelly you still need me ?? I am down to work on it , I am going out so if someone to fill in , but by no means will I ask if people that have put effort forth so far are already in ??? btw you may wanna check for sure on the skybus , a buddy and I had the San Fransisco vs Bengals trip solidified til Monday of this week they emailed me and said they changed flight patterns in December and will not be flying back to c-bus for 2 months !!!!!!

PonymanfiveO
05-03-2007, 02:44 PM
I think everyone that can go SHOULD!

weather your on the pit team or not, SBZ needs to represent!
If I need to be removed to make space for someone else to be on the pit team
Im OK with that, I'll still go and support!

Black Hole
05-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Do we have a confirmed date yet?

I'd like to go, but it depends on work...

89notch
05-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Aug10th looks like I might have to fly there and back so I might have to take Ponyman up on the trailor thing I just found out I have a mandatory class for work that they will not let me make up on the 11th. So I will be flying back Sat morning or late Friday night

PonymanfiveO
05-03-2007, 03:36 PM
We can take care of it all Kelly, do whacha gotta do for work.

You just gotta be there long enough to get that hand shake and the new title. :bigthumb

347sc
05-03-2007, 07:05 PM
You know I'll be there buddy. Where is my name?

Mr.Moontang
05-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Glenn (7721cobra) and me are going to use some buddy passes and fly out to watch... I hope there will be a few more Stangbangerz going out to watch from the stands!!!

Bluecrew07
05-03-2007, 07:13 PM
Glenn (7721cobra) and me are going to use some buddy passes and fly out to watch... I hope there will be a few more Stangbangerz going out to watch from the stands!!!

Would be awesome if we got a whole group of us down there to watch

BlazinEagle
05-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Where is the race going to be?

FMGT1999
05-03-2007, 09:44 PM
Kansas City, KCIR. Not the best drag strip in the US but not the worst... on a 10 scale I would rate the drag strip as a 7plus but KCIR it's self is on the 4 to 5 scale, it's not much but better then nothing.

http://www.kcir.net :cool1:

Kyle

89notch
05-03-2007, 10:17 PM
Add 347Sc to the list I think that fills it up so anyone else we might have to try to sneak into the pit

PonymanfiveO
05-04-2007, 07:34 AM
Kyle, I got shotgun on the bed upstairs!!!!!

Timido
05-05-2007, 11:44 AM
I'm gonna need a sleeping spot and picked up from the airport Thursday Night Thanks Kyle. EVen thought Matt claimed the bed I plan on getting him Very drunk so he will pass out somewhere else!

Mr.Moontang
05-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Is there anyone that can pick up Glenn and me at the airport when we get there Friday???

PonymanfiveO
05-05-2007, 12:59 PM
I'm gonna need a sleeping spot and picked up from the airport Thursday Night Thanks Kyle. EVen thought Matt claimed the bed I plan on getting him Very drunk so he will pass out somewhere else!

:lol: LMAO!

Theres something about Kyles back porch that just gets me shitty ass tanked! :dunno:

Now that I think about it Tim, I'll bring my queen size air mattress. That thing sleeps better than allmost any bed Ive ever been in. Sleeping on the floor never felt so good. Bed is all yours.

Cant wait to see my lil four legged friend "black chic" :bigthumb

PaulFiveOh
05-05-2007, 01:43 PM
I will be there in the stands pending getting off of work.

Any thoughts about a club Tee Shirt or Polo to wear?

quik lx
05-05-2007, 01:45 PM
EVen thought Matt claimed the bed I plan on getting him Very drunk so he will pass out somewhere else!

Sounds like a plan! LOL Hey Tim, have you got your flight yet? If so which one are you on...I gotta make reservations!

Holly
05-05-2007, 01:47 PM
EVen thought Matt claimed the bed I plan on getting him Very drunk so he will pass out somewhere else!

I thought I got the bed? I'm not sleeping with Matt and Jenn. :lol:

Timido
05-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Put a pillow under my head and I am sure I will pass out somewhere. I guess we need to build a car to race now for sure!

Timido
05-05-2007, 07:14 PM
I kinda need to know if the pinks race is going to be Fri morning or evening . If it is run late I might not be able to go. I have a Race in Cleavland Sat and Sun the 11-12th. If I fly the Skybus I would have to leave the track by around 8pm to catch my flight. My plan if the race is early enough is to fly back to Columbus pick up my trailer and finish the Tow to Cleavland.

PonymanfiveO
05-05-2007, 10:00 PM
dude...you gotta go. We need Tim-Motha-Fu**n-Duncan!

If not I'll drive it.

Timido
05-05-2007, 10:25 PM
You will have to pry to wheel from Mr Newport

FMGT1999
05-06-2007, 02:32 AM
If and when you guys come in I'll drive up and get you as you fly in so don't worry about a ride to the wheat fields of Kansas...:lol:

Then we can drive into the city and your welcome to grab floor space and Holly gets the bed if she comes out. Holly already booked the “Del Keezer Bed and Breakfast suite”. Hey Matt I found you a 24X7 Mexican restaurant so you can get the beans any time you need them out here… :lol:

Timdio you get the wonderful couch, it's very comfy to crash on been there many of times.

We have two bathrooms so there should always be one open, unless Matt gets into the beans and keyrock and make us all evacuate the house do to some kind of Kevin's revenge...:bigthumb

I also have two air mattresses a queen and a single from camping for the floor so who ever grab’s them first gets them I guess...

Matt's not kidding about the back deck it's a great place to relax and kick back, I have a lot of chairs and a make shift fire pit... (Ask Kevin or Matt) :D

I look forward to having you all here and if you want I can see about hotel rooms if you want to stay at a hotel. Just let me know so I can start working on it a few months before you come out so I can get you in on a good deal while you’re out here.

Kyle

Mr.Moontang
05-06-2007, 02:36 AM
"If and when you guys come in I'll drive up and get you as you fly in so don't worry about a ride to the wheat fields of Kansas...:lol: "

That would be awesome!!!

FMGT1999
05-06-2007, 02:38 AM
NP Scott, you know your all family... Dedpedal and SBZ'er are one in the same... I know it would be the same if it where the other way around.

Kyle

Holly
05-06-2007, 10:41 AM
I am going to try and book my flight tomorrow (should not be a problem, but I will let you know for sure when I do Kyle), I don't feel like driving that far, plus my vacation days are dwindling away. I have a 7 day cruise coming up soon too. :D

quik lx
05-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Thanks Kyle! I'm scared if Matt has beans...............................

Holly
05-08-2007, 11:47 AM
I am looking at the flights out of Columbus on Thursday, August 9. Plane leaves at 9:11pm, arriving in Kansas City at 9:54pm.

The flights on Saturday and Sunday are late, so I would be coming home Saturday night, flight leaves Kansas City at 10:19 pm and arrives in Cincinnati at 12:55 am (Sunday morning).

Total is $80.

Anybody else booking this flight? Kyle, can you get me to and from the airport that late at night?

Jenn - you up for this? We could leave Cincinnati after work on Thursday and drive to Columbus and jump on a plane, then we would be there for the whole day on Friday and most of the day Saturday too. Of course, we won't get home until LATE Saturday night, but it's still better than driving. ;)

VuNiT3
05-08-2007, 11:53 AM
I'd much rather drive to Columbus, than to Kansas City. Sounds great to me. :bigthumb

VuNiT3
05-08-2007, 11:54 AM
Thanks Kyle! I'm scared if Matt has beans...............................

Be afraid, be very afraid. You have good reason to be scared, I have lived through a bean incident, and it isn't pretty.:eek:

PonymanfiveO
05-08-2007, 04:08 PM
WTF!???:dunno:

quik lx
05-22-2007, 07:43 AM
So I went to mark the calender in the bosses office to take vacation for the show and found out one of my co-workers will be in the school in Iowa that I just came home from that week, we have a policy on no vacation when one of us is out of town (there is only 3 of us) So I cant go:mad: . I got Kelly's PM the other day and anytime after the 28th will be fine to wire the car...I will give you a call.

89notch
05-22-2007, 04:48 PM
I think I still have one spot open but I'm waiting on plated to call me and let me know if he is in for sure. Also Kyle what is your last name fm1999gt?

Holly
05-22-2007, 05:09 PM
I think I still have one spot open but I'm waiting on plated to call me and let me know if he is in for sure. Also Kyle what is your last name fm1999gt?

Kyle Keezer

:bigthumb

I have not booked mine and Jen's tickets yet. That skybus.com kinda scares me. I'm keeping on eye on them though, if I am not flying there, I cannot go. My vacation time is used up for the year.

95redstang
05-22-2007, 05:14 PM
Kyle Keezer

:bigthumb

I have not booked mine and Jen's tickets yet. That skybus.com kinda scares me. I'm keeping on eye on them though, if I am not flying there, I cannot go. My vacation time is used up for the year.

Hey Holly I did some checking on Skybus and they only have a few ticket per flight that go for the $20 or $25 each way that they claim. The tickets will be cheaper than flying Delta but they are a bit higher...

Timido
05-22-2007, 06:05 PM
We are flying the shortbus!

89notch
05-22-2007, 08:27 PM
Here is the final list if I forgot someone let me know I will also need some people to be on stand by

Bo 347sc
Mark Riley 93hulk
Mike Bell
Craig Newport
Tim Duncan
Holly
Robbie bad455goat
Matt Johnson
Chris Platedturbo
Kyle Keezer

Myself

FMGT1999
05-22-2007, 09:38 PM
Holly, don't worry about get from and to the airport, I will make sure that is not a problem. Kelly, like Holly stated its Kyle Keezer (FMGT1999). I look forward to seeing you all; I can't tell you how excited I am to have you guys out here...:D

Matt, No beans for you...:lol:

If you have sleeping bags either ship them out UPS about a week before you come out or bring them with you as bed space is all Holly’s. We have plenty of floor space and I do have some air mattress, which there on a first come first get bases. If you want to get rooms at a local motel/hotel let me know and I will start working some deals to help save you all money, if you decide to go that route. Either way let me know what you all want to do...:bigthumb

Kyle

PonymanfiveO
05-23-2007, 07:23 AM
We are flying the shortbus!

LMAO!

Im pretty sure Chris Alexander is in. We were talking the other night about him getting hammered and crashing in my back seat the entire way. lol

chad393na
06-17-2007, 10:08 PM
Here is the final list if I forgot someone let me know I will also need some people to be on stand by

Bo 347sc
Mark Riley 93hulk
Mike Bell
Craig Newport
Tim Duncan
Holly
Robbie bad455goat
Matt Johnson
Chris Platedturbo
Kyle Keezer

Myself
You can put me on standby in case someone doesn't make it.

mailman
06-17-2007, 10:39 PM
Is anybody up for roadtrippin' out?
...Perhaps a cruise?
I will ask my girlfriend if she is up for it- we could take the '67.
Who else is driving?

craigels
06-17-2007, 10:50 PM
Is anybody up for roadtrippin' out?
...Perhaps a cruise?
I will ask my girlfriend if she is up for it- we could take the '67.
Who else is driving?

I'll be hauling the car out if you wanna follow, I imagine a few already will. Not sure on details yet.

Craig

Holly
06-19-2007, 01:59 PM
Thanks to Beechmont Ford for donating $200 to the Pinks project. I am sending Craig a check for $200 to use for any parts that are needed (I put it in the mail today). ;)