Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
SBZ Mods [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : SBZ Mods

Maximus
04-29-2007, 10:22 PM
I would like to personally Thank you guys & Gals for putting on this Cruise. It was organized, well prepared, well executed and everyone had a GREAT TIME!!
From the registration, to the pics, to making sure everyone was parked etc etc etc....You guys did a GREAT JOB!!

Also, A couple "ATTAboys" goes out to Jason and Greg. Those guys went over to Hollys and got TT out so Vinny could be there will us today. Vinny poured alot of his heart and soul into that car, (and this site)and having it there today was AWESOME. I know we cant bring back our brother, but I really do believe he was with all of us today. He was in everyones heart, and he will never be forgotten. He was looking on with pride at what he started and what Holly and her fearless admins will continue to carry on....

So Thanks again to EVERYONE for showing up and continuing to keep this "family" together.
:sbowns:
:sbowns:

Thanks for the weather today and I hope we made you proud.
See you on the other side, GUY.

MrsAPE
04-29-2007, 10:24 PM
Well said Craig. This brought tears to my eyes. I second what he said!

Silver Bullet
04-29-2007, 10:25 PM
Well said...... nice day to enjoy a car show... nice to see you all.

Terry

Black Horse
04-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Amen to that bro! I felt Vinny there today.....could even hear him cussing when trying to get the twins in reverse!

orangedemon331
04-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Had a great time, can't wait till the next one!! Great job everyone that was involved!!:bigthumb

Bluecrew07
04-29-2007, 10:52 PM
Great job everyone. i love going to car shows and this one is one of the best! :bigthumb

dedpedal
04-30-2007, 07:30 AM
Definatley a great time. Its one of the things that pulled us together from a handful of gearheads at Hooters to this. Even tho my car is dead in the water due to some fried wiring (my fault) it was worth getting it out. Im just glad that it fried at the cruise instead of in route there or home.

This is what Vinny had in mind way back when. Im sure we all will do everything we can to keep it going in the future.
Thanks to everyone who came.

Evil_Capri
04-30-2007, 07:40 AM
Thanks so much for an outstanding event! :bigthumb

Holly
04-30-2007, 09:15 AM
Amen to that bro! I felt Vinny there today.....could even hear him cussing when trying to get the twins in reverse!

:lol: Jason (Glassman) finally figured out how to get it in reverse! He backed it out of the trailer. Apparently you have to press a button and flip a switch (believe it or not, I paid attention, I think I could actually do it!).

We had a helluva time getting it out of the driveway to get it there, we pushed it halfway up and then towed it with Deanne's (Vinny's sis) Trail Blazer and then Jason drove it onto the trailer.

I'm glad we brought it. It wouldn't have happened without Jason and Gregg. Thanks you guys!

Gregg@TFS
04-30-2007, 10:03 AM
We had a great time and thanks to everyone for showing up!! It was nice to get the car out so everyone could see it and I thank Jason for his help.

Pops Fun
04-30-2007, 11:09 AM
A Big thanks to everyone who help pull this together... It can't be said enough Thanks..

Black Hole
04-30-2007, 11:10 AM
Awesome time guys!!!!!

Next one will be even better! :sbowns:

firestang70
05-01-2007, 06:46 AM
I thought it was a great show.

MrsAPE
05-01-2007, 05:05 PM
personally i'd like to 'mods' for other things as well. cruise in was great. keeping vinny's vision alive. and showing incredible banning power. you all are the best. proud to be a part of this place!

glassman
05-01-2007, 08:58 PM
We had a great time and thanks to everyone for showing up!! It was nice to get the car out so everyone could see it and I thank Jason for his help.

As I said before I am glad I could help and hopefully made a few peeps :).
I know Vinny would have wanted it there no matter what it took. As Craig said he put alot of heart & soul into that car. With all the ups and downs he went through with it had to be there and am proud I got to take it.

I also think of Vinny as a brother (as many on here did). I think of him everyday and miss him as much as you guys. I feel I could have spent more time w/him on his project but took time for granted and if this makes him, Holly, Amanda & Greg happy takin his car a few places then its the least I can do. See ya on the flip side brother.....:)