Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Rude awakening [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Rude awakening

jlt2006
04-24-2007, 12:16 AM
:mad: All most to sleep tonite and heard a DRIP DRIP DRIP. Dam leaking roof.

If I was so happy not to be in an apartment, I would really be pissed.

Its the first time it has done it since I moved in back in Janurary.:mad:

FoxEgirl
04-24-2007, 12:21 AM
that sucks jeff. we just got our roof replaced and come to find out that a lot of the damage shows thro after its all fixed!

Pops Fun
04-24-2007, 07:10 AM
Bad house.... taking money from the stang... Bad house !!

Pops

bobtsgt
04-24-2007, 08:18 AM
time for the extra large tarp fix

MrsAPE
04-24-2007, 08:46 AM
that sucks! welcome to home ownership!! always something!

MADMOD
04-24-2007, 09:13 AM
time for the extra large tarp fix

Hell yea it is racing season! I say Tarp it and stop by Cincy Speed an by yourself something to make your self feel better.

:HYF: to the roof!

REDHOTGTGIRL
04-24-2007, 09:16 AM
that sucks! welcome to home ownership!! always something!

You're not kidding! We can't seem to finish a project without another one appearing on its own. Sorry about the leak Jeff, that totally sucks! Hopefully getting it fixed won't be too much of a pain.

Black Hole
04-24-2007, 09:33 AM
I feel ya there.

Back when I was living in my apartment, I would have water run down the walls.....the roof was flat and the water would seep between the brick and the rubber roof on top and then run down the plaster walls. One time when some guys were fixing things, one guy fell THROUGH the roof into my buddy's(who was living in the apartment above me) bedroom!!!!

mach_u
04-24-2007, 11:19 AM
That sucks, sorry to hear that! We discovered our own leak yesterday. We had a clogged bathtub drain and Rachel's dad was nice enough to come over and fix it however it looks like it busted a pipe and now is leaking water onto our nice brand new carpet in the basement. :( Thankfully we caught it before it did any major damage but we are going to have to remove a section of drywall in the basement and replace the pipes. If it's not one thing it's another!!

NXcoupe
04-24-2007, 01:55 PM
That sucks man. I was just looking at the brown water stains on the ceiling in my closet this morning. Roof was brand new when I moved in, had to have my buddy Steve fix it a year later. Got to fix those stains here soon. I need a roundtuit.

ponymom05
04-24-2007, 04:13 PM
Hell yea it is racing season! I say Tarp it and stop by Cincy Speed an by yourself something to make your self feel better.

:HYF: to the roof!

Sounds like a plan, it'll make ya' feel better til the next rain!!

jlt2006
04-24-2007, 08:23 PM
I do like the screw the leak and buy some go fast parts.

Suppose to rain again tonite, hope it was horizontal rain last night and does not repeat for a while. The darn leak stopped half way through the storm last night. Maybe some leaves plugged the hole for me.

92coupe
04-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Get ya a big ass tarp throw it on the house and go racing!