Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
KRO-COP !! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : KRO-COP !!

thejock60
04-22-2007, 12:08 AM
got knocked the FUGG out! looked like it snapped his ankle 180 degrees:bigthumb

venomous_svt
04-22-2007, 12:13 AM
his ankle was in his ass!!! unbe-fucking-lievable:eek:

1_slo_92
04-22-2007, 12:23 AM
I don't see how he walked out on it but he did. I think he's done now. Most likely will retire since he's going on the "anti terror squad" in croatia.

93hulk
04-22-2007, 12:40 AM
I loved it! Nothing like an underdog pulling an upset.:lol:

80 hate
04-22-2007, 12:51 AM
That was great!!!!He went limp.

theyallslow
04-22-2007, 09:14 AM
one broken leg and a KO. it was a great fight.

thejock60
04-22-2007, 03:08 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nZoaYnQIS64

its part spanish part english, but hey u can still see the fight :D

edit- well don't know if u guys have heard but it looks like Fedor might be going to the ufc too, i guess it comes down to who is going to pay him more.

Walter
04-23-2007, 12:54 AM
one broken leg and a KO. it was a great fight.

His leg didnt break. He walked away.

BigBadStang
04-23-2007, 08:43 AM
damn...the link works but the vid has been taken down due to copyright claims. :mad: i was wanting to see that!

qwk93ta
04-23-2007, 12:27 PM
That shocked me, I thought Kro-cop was going to kick his a**. When the other guy took him to the ground and cut him with an elbow I was shocked. But, I thought Kro-cop would take him apart when he got to his feet. I was wrong. Kro-cop expected a low kick, he was protecting he side and left he head wide open. That knockout was one of the best I have seen.

Is anyone going to WALL TO WALL this Saturday to watch MMA? My nephew is friends with one of the guys from the first Ultimate Fighter TV show and he will be fighting. Tickets are $50.

Bill
04-23-2007, 07:04 PM
First of all it is Crocop

Anywa, he has ended many fights the way his was ended on Saturday. That is not the first time he has been KO'd and surely not the last. Prime example of why it is said that, "In MMA at any time during any fight anybody can win."

It was a good set of fights though. Arlovski v. Werdum was a bit of a disappointing 2nd and 3rd rounds. All others were action packed.

--Bill

Walter
04-23-2007, 07:52 PM
First of all it is Crocop

Anywa, he has ended many fights the way his was ended on Saturday. That is not the first time he has been KO'd and surely not the last. Prime example of why it is said that, "In MMA at any time during any fight anybody can win."

It was a good set of fights though. Arlovski v. Werdum was a bit of a disappointing 2nd and 3rd rounds. All others were action packed.

--Bill

Should have been Werdum vs Gonzaga and Filipovic vs Arlovski IMO.

Paul408Notch
04-23-2007, 07:54 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nZoaYnQIS64

its part spanish part english, but hey u can still see the fight :D

edit- well don't know if u guys have heard but it looks like Fedor might be going to the ufc too, i guess it comes down to who is going to pay him more.

Well UFC bought Pride, so they can pretty much put him wherever they want to. There should be some mega-bouts coming up soon.

Walter
04-23-2007, 07:55 PM
If you watch it again after Herb Dean pushes Gonzaga off of Filipovic and sees Filipovic's leg twisted backwards, Herb covers his eyes!

Black Hole
04-23-2007, 09:11 PM
I still haven't watched the fight.....gotta love my DVR. :D

Black92LX
04-23-2007, 09:12 PM
i guess i am the only one that thinks this stuff is dumb as hell

Paul408Notch
04-23-2007, 09:52 PM

It's more entertaining than any other kind of fighting, and I personally think more entertaining than many other mainstream sports. (Soccer comes to mind.)

mach_u
04-23-2007, 10:20 PM
I still haven't watched the fight.....gotta love my DVR. :D
Same here. I guess now I know who one - but it was bound to happen anyway.

I love mixed martial arts and I think it is 10x more interesting than watching regular ol' boxing or something. :bigthumb

Walter
04-23-2007, 10:30 PM

Its not for everyone. Im sure many people think that the things you are interested are dumb as hell.

Slow5.0
04-23-2007, 11:53 PM
Mirko Filipović is my long cousin , same last name

He said when he lost 2 times he stand up again and will stand up after this one ,he wont retire

Yeah i wish Mirko fight Arlovski and whoop his Belarus a$$ , Serbians are same is Belarus , both Eastern Orthodox and Serb's got help from them when Serbia attack us Bosnians and Croatians back in 91-95 ,we still hate each other and will take every chance to whoop their a$$ every time we can

Black Hole
04-24-2007, 09:27 AM
Yup. :D