Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
I Miss Vinny [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I Miss Vinny

Pops Fun
04-18-2007, 08:47 PM
I missy Vinny and his love for the peeps on this site.

Mr.Moontang
04-18-2007, 08:48 PM
He sure did make it fun, I really miss him too!!!

untamed
04-18-2007, 08:50 PM
It's just not the same anymore!!! He did show the love for his peeps, thats for sure.

jlt2006
04-18-2007, 08:51 PM
I am going to third that motion.

bobtsgt
04-18-2007, 08:51 PM
And 4th

Stangman
04-18-2007, 09:02 PM
I'll throw the 5th in here, just aint the same...

Foxxx5oh
04-18-2007, 09:21 PM
definately 6thing this one...

beefcake
04-18-2007, 09:31 PM
7, the answer is always 7

peace up there brother

FoxEgirl
04-18-2007, 09:34 PM
the site sure has not be the same since. he kept this site great. and did so much for us all.

R825OH
04-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Still a great site all wee can do is strive to keep it going knowing that Vinny would be proud:bigthumb

plated
04-18-2007, 09:42 PM
yep,just aint the same around here with him gone .he made this place what it is in my opinion:)

FoxEgirl
04-18-2007, 09:46 PM
yep,just aint the same around here with him gone .he made this place what it is in my opinion:)

+1 :)

wht_stang
04-18-2007, 10:25 PM
i miss his rants they always made me laugh

LXEnvy1990
04-18-2007, 10:25 PM
There isn't a day that goes by that i dont think about him! Everytime i get on here and see a pic of him..... Every now and then i go and look at his post. I do miss the guy!

MrsAPE
04-18-2007, 11:31 PM
We miss him too.

Mista Bone
04-19-2007, 02:04 AM
one in a million.......

Black Hole
04-19-2007, 08:59 AM
I miss him a bunch.....he was one guy who could always make me laugh no matter what the situation... :(

glassman
04-19-2007, 11:18 AM
I miss him a bunch.....he was one guy who could always make me laugh no matter what the situation... :(

+1 Think about him everyday... sure do miss him....

Holly
04-19-2007, 01:07 PM
I missy Vinny and his love for the peeps on this site.

Yesterday was 10 weeks, seems quite a few were thinking about him, especially me.

I had a HORRIBLE day, ended up at the doctor. :(

I have a damn sinus infection, I get them every spring.

YouGotJunk
04-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Still kinda weird getting on here and not seeing any new posts by Vinny especially not seeing any progress pics of the twisted twins. Nothing seems the same around here. I still hang around here quite a bit but dont ever seem to feel like posting up till a couple days ago. I dont know even know if i'll be down at the cruise in or not...I just dont think they'll ever be the same again..

Holly
04-19-2007, 02:23 PM
Still kinda weird getting on here and not seeing any new posts by Vinny especially not seeing any progress pics of the twisted twins. Nothing seems the same around here. I still hang around here quite a bit but dont ever seem to feel like posting up till a couple days ago. I dont know even know if i'll be down at the cruise in or not...I just dont think they'll ever be the same again..

Yes, it is weird. But don't stop coming to the cruise-ins and stuff, Vinny would not want that. He would want us all to carry on, and continue this website the best way we can. I know it's hard, believe me. I stayed off the board for awhile (just reading and posting when necessary), but now I know and feel in my heart, Vinny would want me to keep this site up, in his memory and for all his peeps he loved so much. We have to carry on, for Vinny, he would want us to. No, it's never going to be the same without him, but we can relive his memory here, talk about him and his crazy ways, and be glad that he brought us all together.

I can just hear him..... at the cruise-in's or wherever a bunch of people showed up, he would just smile and look at me. I'd say "what?" He would say "I did this" with a big smile on his face, he was proud, and he should have been.

Black Horse
04-19-2007, 03:00 PM
In my heart I KNOW it will never be the same, but it is up to each and every one of us to make it BETTER. We all know what brought us here and why we stay, Vinny was definately the ring-leader of this circus we call home - but the show must go on!

Time will heal the pain, it never goes away, we just have to find ways to not let the pain stop our momentum. Our first baby step forward will be the Spring cruise - kind of a step backwards to a simpler time of hanging out with other car nuts and drinking a beer or two and eating wings. Drag Day in July is something to look forward to and plan for.

Get involved, plan some get-togethers, meet up with others at the track, stick out you hand and welcome those that come in fresh.

I say don't mourn, rather celebrate what has been given to us! We are only 5 years young, I plan on being around to be much older!