Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Jell-O shots... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Jell-O shots...

PonymanfiveO
04-18-2007, 08:40 PM
Spring time is here and the big stupid partys are just around the corner. I scored a shit ton of those little plastic solo cups with lids. They are perfect for on the go jell-o shots.

Anyone have any good recipies for jell-o shots? I know Tim & Jerri Ann Hixon brought a box of them to Bowling Green one year and I couldnt stay outa them, they were awesome!:bigthumb

Jeff88coupe
04-18-2007, 09:48 PM
Pretty easy....your favorite jello flavor...just make like normal with 1/2 part crappy vodka and 1/2 part water.

Black Horse
04-18-2007, 09:56 PM
Lime Jello - 1/2 Tequila 1/2 Water - stir - taste - pour - taste - fridge - consume

MrsAPE
04-18-2007, 11:38 PM
I like orange jello with the captain in them. mmmmmmmm jello shots!

RACEME
04-19-2007, 05:47 AM
I think the ratio of Vodka to water was a little more than 1/2 and 1/2. We used absolute or Level vodka. The good stuff doesn't seem to leave much of an after taste as the cheap stuff.

In the words of our fallen leader "Those things are a little Zippy!"

Kevin Doe
04-19-2007, 08:24 AM
Or you could just make it as a large bowl of jello. Eat a big batch of that stuff and you're pretty much fucked up, and feel like a little kid at the same time. Hahahaha.

cin_mustang
04-19-2007, 08:40 AM
just a couple of fruity suggestions:
orange jello & peach schnapps
pinapple jello(if you can find it) and malibu rum - yum yum
I definately recommend vodka with any flavor over tequila but that's just a preference.

MrsAPE
04-19-2007, 08:40 AM
I think the ratio of Vodka to water was a little more than 1/2 and 1/2. We used absolute or Level vodka. The good stuff doesn't seem to leave much of an after taste as the cheap stuff.

In the words of our fallen leader "Those things are a little Zippy!"

The vodka (or whatever you use) goes in place of the cold water add. That's how I've always done it.

:( Our fallen leader. Seems to be on everyones mind big time lately.