Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Thanks Dedpedal and Decker! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Dedpedal and Decker!

Holly
04-16-2007, 09:13 AM
I just wanted to say thanks to Kevin and Keith for pouring some love into da coupe. They brought her home yesterday looking like a different car. New hood, scrubbed inside and out, and a little maintenance under the hood.

I have not driven it yet, I was busy painting all day yesterday (did I mention I hate to paint?). I fixed up the back bedroom so Vinny's sister has a place to sleep when she comes down for the cruise-in in two weeks! :eek:

But I plan on driving it to work tomorrow, when it's nice out!

Thanks to Lil Beth too for all her hard work at Bob Sumeral. She pulled a nail out of the tire for me and plugged it, balanced and aligned it too.

You guys are the best! I'm actually going to be driving a mustang again, this is exciting! :bounce:

BigBadStang
04-16-2007, 09:18 AM
thats what its all about...
saddling up that pony!!

RACEME
04-16-2007, 09:55 AM
Holly, take that thing to umtr this weekend. You know you want to!

quik lx
04-16-2007, 12:16 PM
:cool1: If ya got nothing to do thurs night bring it over and I'll fix the elect problems Kevin was talkin about!

REDHOTGTGIRL
04-16-2007, 12:43 PM
I'm actually going to be driving a mustang again, this is exciting! :bounce:

Woohoo! That's awesome, can't wait to see it at the cruise!!

Holly
04-16-2007, 01:18 PM
Holly, take that thing to umtr this weekend. You know you want to!

I did not know UMTR was this weekend. Hmmm...... I was just planning on blasting the tires off it at Tri-State Saturday, but some real racing sounds even better.

Maggy and Joe, you guys going? Craig?

Maximus
04-16-2007, 01:35 PM
IF I can get the 85 running right, Ill be there. Heck, if I dont get it running right Ill be there.:(

Maggie, Cathy, Kathy, Rachel, Holly...you girls gonna race, or stay home and Cook dinner:D How about all the other women in here? Cmon out, your skirts wont get in the way of racing:lol:

Running away in fear...

Holly
04-16-2007, 01:37 PM
IF I can get the 85 running right, Ill be there. Heck, if I dont get it running right Ill be there.:(

Maggie, Cathy, Kathy, Rachel, Holly...you girls gonna race, or stay home and Cook dinner:D How about all the other women in here? Cmon out, your skirts wont get in the way of racing:lol:

Running away in fear...

This chick don't wear skirts (okay, I wore a dress when we got married, but I only had it on for about 2 hours total).

If Maggy is racing, I'm going to try and be there. We'll line them up. :lol: Be scared of the 15 second coupe. :tongue2:

REDHOTGTGIRL
04-16-2007, 01:39 PM
Well, AJ has to work, but he was talking about going to Tri-state for a little bit, he can't get off work for UMTR.

Running away in fear...

You better run!!

I've never raced before, so I have some serious newbie jitters, plus I don't have anything to race!!! AJ won't let me touch the Mach (well at least at the track), so that leaves me with the focus and that just doesn't seem like much fun. Of course, I could probably be pretty consistent with that and beat everybody with my 17 second passes! LOL

Maximus
04-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Well, AJ has to work, but he was talking about going to Tri-state for a little bit, he can't get off work for UMTR.

You better run!!

I've never raced before, so I have some serious newbie jitters, plus I don't have anything to race!!! AJ won't let me touch the Mach (well at least at the track), so that leaves me with the focus and that just doesn't seem like much fun. Of course, I could probably be pretty consistent with that and beat everybody with my 17 second passes! LOL

Boooooooooo, what are you two, attached at the Hip??:lol: Besides, you guys are married, which means HALF:tongue2:
Look at Maggie, her first race was last Saturday and she did GREAT!!:bigthumb

REDHOTGTGIRL
04-16-2007, 02:01 PM
You tell AJ that half the Mach is mine and see what he says. LOL There are just some things you leave alone. I'd love to try racing sometime, I just want a stang to race! I guess learning in the Focus wouldn't be all bad, but it's just not cool. LOL

Holly
04-16-2007, 02:42 PM
You tell AJ that half the Mach is mine and see what he says. LOL

I'm sure the courts would disagree with AJ. :lol: Just kidding guy, I am just messing with you. But unless you signed a prenup, sorry, it IS half hers.

Remember, I work for lawyers. ;)

I know what you mean though Rachel, I always considered (and still do) Twisted Twins to be Vinny's car and Vinny's only. That was his baby. I can't imagine even driving it. Actually, I would have no clue how to drive it. Somebody is going to have to teach me, eventually. ;)

Maximus
04-16-2007, 02:53 PM
He just be upset if you busted off a faster ET than him:lol: :bigthumb

Side note, Wheres ANGIE??? I heard her 05 is still in warranty. So Ba ring it!!! Or you can make your world famous Spaghetti to feed us racers. We get hungry when racing.:tongue2:

Any other Chicas I missed?:D

REDHOTGTGIRL
04-16-2007, 03:27 PM
He just be upset if you busted off a faster ET than him:lol: :bigthumb

He claims he'd be worried sick about my safety, but I think that's his real concern! LOL

Thanks for the backup Holly! LOL I am totally with you about the car though, it is AJ's and will always be AJ's. I enjoy driving it occasionally, but it is his car in every way.

mach_u
04-16-2007, 03:49 PM
Craig I think you officially have to relinquish your dude card... :nono: :lol: Honestly I love my wifey to death but would probably be a nervous wreck at work thinking the worse if she was drag racing it. That car might as well be an appendage - she's more than welcome to take another appendage for a ride however! :bounce:

REDHOTGTGIRL
04-16-2007, 04:10 PM
Wow, you just had to go there didn't ya... :HYF:

Maximus
04-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Craig I think you officially have to relinquish your dude card... :nono: :lol: Honestly I love my wifey to death but would probably be a nervous wreck at work thinking the worse if she was drag racing it. That car might as well be an appendage - she's more than welcome to take another appendage for a ride however! :bounce:

Ill be keeping my card, Thank you:HYF: :lol:
So she gets a lil rubber on the quarters...Pfft, you can wash that off.

As far as that other stuff, uhh more info then we needed to read Guy:lol:

Rachel, bring the Fusion. A guy won the Nationals in a NEON last year.

ponymom05
04-16-2007, 04:43 PM
I'll be there. I'm hoping to make every UMTR event this year. I have nothing else to do....

Cathy

Black Hole
04-16-2007, 04:48 PM
I'm plannin on being there....yes, actually racing this time too!!!!!

We'll see what I can do with actual track prep... :D

REDHOTGTGIRL
04-16-2007, 05:33 PM
Rachel, bring the Fusion. A guy won the Nationals in a NEON last year.

Too bad it's just a Focus. LOL A Fusion would somehow seem cooler. I'll think about it...

Maximus
04-16-2007, 05:42 PM
Too bad it's just a Focus. LOL A Fusion would somehow seem cooler. I'll think about it...

If it has a clutch, BAAAaa-ring it!!!:bigthumb

dedpedal
04-16-2007, 06:35 PM
Holly. Im happy that I could do something. Ive felt somewhat helpless over that past couple months. Let me know how it felt when you can. Take it to UMTR and unlease the beast! Cracker will be there to help ya along.

Her GT
04-16-2007, 08:10 PM
This chick don't wear skirts (okay, I wore a dress when we got married, but I only had it on for about 2 hours total).

If Maggy is racing, I'm going to try and be there. We'll line them up. :lol: Be scared of the 15 second coupe. :tongue2:

I'm with you on the skirts thing I think I might own 1 skirt.

As far as racing I won't be able to this weekend. No one to watch Nathan. It really sucks to because it's my b-day weekend and I am watching from the sidelines. Nathan & I will be up there to watch for a while. Hopefully we'll see you there.

quik lx
04-16-2007, 08:24 PM
OK somebody (who is not racing and familiar with the race track) step up and watch the kid so we can try and break the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

92coupe
04-16-2007, 11:24 PM

Running away in fear...

So are you gonna take off your skirt and sell yourself a carburetor and get that bitch running?:lol:

Maximus
04-17-2007, 01:26 AM
It runs now...stopping is all Im worried about:HYF:

YouGotJunk
04-17-2007, 01:53 AM
I'll loan ya one of my t-shirts if ya dont have a chute on that thing yet!! LMAO

Mista Bone
04-17-2007, 03:28 AM
might have to double chute that T-shirt!

I have no plans, the Honda not "safe to run" but I'll be there to watch......

Smiling, laugh'n, safe drinking.......cheering on Holly, one match race I always wanted.

If it rains, let it be in the UMTR pits.

Black Hole
04-17-2007, 08:20 AM
OK somebody (who is not racing and familiar with the race track) step up and watch the kid so we can try and break the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
I think Emily may be coming with me.....I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

Holly
04-17-2007, 08:21 AM
I drove da coupe to work today. I forgot how hard it is to drive a stick shift and drink coffee. :lol: You know, that car doesn't look like much, but it's funny, cuz everybody checks it out - maybe it's because I rev it up all the time. :D

But anyway, it DEFINITELY is running better, steering is tighter, and it's even going into second gear fairly easily. Engine light is still on. :confused:

I think I might be ready to race on Saturday. ;)

MrsAPE
04-17-2007, 08:58 AM
Has never raced at a track. Something Alan I think would like. I know he gets a kick out of me driving the cobra. Always says I can't do anything worse to it than he does as far as beating it. I do however have my own tang. Just not racing material....yet. Hmmmmm, thoughts to ponder on. Oh and um the skirts thing....EWWWWWWWWWWWW! Reall woman don't need em to be sexy! *smile* Only if I have to wear them do I.
Kim

beefcake
04-17-2007, 09:53 AM
i wish my wife wanted to race,

i got her to make a pass in her t/a back in 00 and she never got the bug :(

aj, just let her have the car lol

RACEME
04-17-2007, 11:29 AM
it is too bad we are out of town this weekend. Jerri Ann wants to race Holly again REAL BAD.

Maximus
04-17-2007, 11:46 AM
i wish my wife wanted to race,

i got her to make a pass in her t/a back in 00 and she never got the bug :(

aj, just let her have the car lol

My wife doesnt want to race either. I guess thats a good thing, because she probably would want to be faster than me:D

Holly
04-17-2007, 11:58 AM
it is too bad we are out of town this weekend. Jerri Ann wants to race Holly again REAL BAD.

Hee hee..... good! I'll get some practice in and then we'll go to Tri-State some Saturday, soon!

Carl
04-17-2007, 08:01 PM
Hey, lets see some pics of the car all cleaned up!!!!

MrsAPE
04-18-2007, 08:17 AM
My wife doesnt want to race either. I guess thats a good thing, because she probably would want to be faster than me:D

Wonder if that's alans fear? Nah, he likes that I like fast.

slvr87cpe
04-18-2007, 12:34 PM
hey Maggie just let Dougie (capristang) watch the little one for ya because you will probably go more rounds than him :lol: :lol: :bigthumb