Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Anyone wanting to Make Cash Donations for the Pinks Car please look [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanting to Make Cash Donations for the Pinks Car please look

89notch
04-13-2007, 02:23 PM
I just talked with Craig@Cincy and Mike@Dayton5.0 and both have agreed to accept cash donations and keep a running tab of cash we have available so we can order parts directly through them. I believe they also have paypal so you can contact them for paypal information.

They have also agreed to allow people to drop off parts for the build so I can pick them up weekly and save myself some running around. Let me know if anyone has anymore questions thanks

Craig@cincy= Maximus

Mike@Dayton5.0= RSCoupe

Maximus
04-13-2007, 03:30 PM
You can paypal me at qwkcars@aol.com

Make sure you state the payment is for PINKS.

Is it done yet??:)

boosted 98
04-15-2007, 01:08 PM
is their a list of what has already ben donated so we dont give the same stuff?

wild87stang
04-15-2007, 01:50 PM
Hey Kelly if you have to pick stuff up from dayton 5.0 and cant make it their or somthing get ahold of me i can always swing by their and pick the stuff up for you if it all fits in my car cause i go by their on my way home from work alot so just let me know if you dont still have my number let me know and ill get it to you anything i can do to help let me know man!:bigthumb

NXcoupe
04-16-2007, 01:16 PM
Our paypal account is mustangmke@aol.com, please specify it is a donation for the pinks car. Thanks to everyone that has helped out so far!