Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
But they are SO cute...... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : But they are SO cute......

Holly
04-11-2007, 10:13 AM
I had a stray cat hanging out, I fed her for awhile, she is a sweet cat. My sister took her home one day last month, and now she has 8 kittens.

She wants to get rid of the mother (Gigi) and her 8 kittens, they will be ready the week before Labor Day weekend.

cstreu1026
04-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Do you mean Memorial Day weekend?

And yes they are cute.

Holly
04-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Do you mean Memorial Day weekend?

And yes they are cute.

Yes, Memorial Day weekend. :HYF: = ME

Actually, they will be six weeks around May 16, they will be ready then.

REDHOTGTGIRL
04-11-2007, 11:42 AM
Aw, they are cute! Too bad I'm highly allergic. Good luck!

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-11-2007, 11:48 AM
Any SOLID black ones?

Holly
04-11-2007, 11:51 AM
Any SOLID black ones?

Yes. One of the solid black ones has a white tip on his tail. A couple look solid black, but when you get them in the light, they have tiger stripes.

Black Hole
04-11-2007, 12:12 PM
DO NOT tell Emily about this.....I'm highly allergic and I don't need a new toy for my RottieLab. ;)

Gene
04-11-2007, 12:31 PM
Like I said in the other thread, I'll gladly take one off her hands (prefer black). Just let me know when they're ready to go. :)

Brandon Alsept
04-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Any SOLID black ones?

My parents have a stray that had 2 kittens the beginning of March. One is solid black and one is solid gray. They want to find homes for them also. They took them to get checked out last weekend and have thier first round of shots if you are interested. Both are males.

Holly
05-03-2007, 03:41 PM
Like I said in the other thread, I'll gladly take one off her hands (prefer black). Just let me know when they're ready to go. :)

They will be ready next weekend. May 14 they will be 6 weeks, but they are already eating on their own and using the litter.

There are several black ones Gene, the picture with the lone kitty is the one I like, she's a sweety. Every friggin one of them (8) have white feet!

Gene
05-03-2007, 04:08 PM
They will be ready next weekend. May 14 they will be 6 weeks, but they are already eating on their own and using the litter.

There are several black ones Gene, the picture with the lone kitty is the one I like, she's a sweety. Every friggin one of them (8) have white feet!

Awesome.

Stupid cat tech question...I already have a male cat (he's about 5 years old)...would I be better getting a male or female kitten?

Holly
05-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Awesome.

Stupid cat tech question...I already have a male cat (he's about 5 years old)...would I be better getting a male or female kitten?

I would suggest a female. But they say once you fix them, it doesn't matter what gender they are. I disagree. Rudy and Reese are two totally different cats. Rudy is a bully, he's an asshole, and he runs the show, period. Reese is such a girl, she is whiny, always crying, following me around, she nibbles on my hands if I stop petting her. But, they are the best of buddies now. Rudy knows he is boss, and so does Reese. But they still play like kittens, and half the time, she is the instigator.

It's up to you, but I would get a girl if you already have a boy. And I highly recommend Colerain/Ft. Wright Animal Clinics for the spaying or neutering of your pet. They also do laser declaw CHEAP, $90, but after you buy the antibiotics and pain meds, it's $125. Still cheap for laser declaw, they keep them overnight two nights, but they come home with no bandages. Rudy had his claws taken out the old fashioned way, in one day, and he came home a MESS. His paws were all wrapped up and bleeding. With Reese, it was totally different, she came home with stitches (you could feel them sticking out of her toe area), and she limped for a couple of weeks, but no blood, no bandages, she did great. And my furniture is not tore up!

Gene - let me know what night is good for you, and we'll run over there the week of May 14 and you can pick out your new kid.

dedpedal
05-03-2007, 08:06 PM
I have half a mind (only half mind you) to delete this thread before Amy sees it and we end up with another cat.
They are adorable tho.

Holly
05-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Gene, they are ready to go, now. My sister just called, they are walking all over her house, and eating, and using the litter. She is going to have them in Williamsburg tomorrow, if you are interested in meeting her there, let me know and we'll work something out.

Anybody else interested?

Gene
05-04-2007, 09:43 AM
Gene, they are ready to go, now. My sister just called, they are walking all over her house, and eating, and using the litter. She is going to have them in Williamsburg tomorrow, if you are interested in meeting her there, let me know and we'll work something out.

Anybody else interested?

I have to work tomorrow, and I'm going to be out of town Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Can we plan on meeting up sometime next weekend?

Holly
05-04-2007, 09:46 AM
I have to work tomorrow, and I'm going to be out of town Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Can we plan on meeting up sometime next weekend?

Are you busy tonight? We could run over there this evening. If you are busy, that's cool, but do you want a male or female? I will have her hold one for you, she is taking them to her kid's game tomorrow, and they might be all going bye bye, but I will definately save you one, just let me know. I know you want a black one, female? A couple of the black ones have tiger stripes, that you can only see in the light, they look black. Kinda like my Rudy.

Gene
05-04-2007, 10:11 AM
I'm supposed to have plans, but I can probably break them (I think my GF will understand if I tell her I'm picking up a kitten ;) ). I don't get out of here until about 7:00...I can probably get over there by 8:30-9:00, if that's not too late. I'll need to stop by my house to pick up my cat carrier.

Gene
05-04-2007, 06:16 PM
I'm supposed to have plans, but I can probably break them (I think my GF will understand if I tell her I'm picking up a kitten ;) ). I don't get out of here until about 7:00...I can probably get over there by 8:30-9:00, if that's not too late. I'll need to stop by my house to pick up my cat carrier.

I can't get out there tonight. I have a delivery that's going to keep me late. Can you save a male cat for me? I'll try my best to get out there Sunday evening.

Holly
05-16-2007, 11:37 AM
Four kittens left. She got rid of the mother yesterday. Anybody want a cute playful kitten? They are all so sweet, love to be handled by kids (my sister has 4) and are litter box trained.