Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Nintendo Wii who has one? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Wii who has one?

93hulk
04-10-2007, 03:42 PM
I just got one for an early Birthday gift. How does the online stuff work? So far Its fun as can be. :D

BUHBYY
04-10-2007, 04:15 PM
I have one , have not messed with online yet it is technically Logans I just play it alot !!!! I bowl a 250 ish on sports and bowl a 50ish in real life it is fun shit though , we have Wii Play , tony hawk downhill jam , and sports and I do not get bored I would recommend it over any of my Systems !!

BTW when is your b-day

93hulk
04-10-2007, 11:46 PM
[QUOTE=BUHBYY;258051

BTW when is your b-day[/QUOTE]

May:D

Paul408Notch
04-11-2007, 12:24 AM
I have one, and it's the most fun system I've ever owned. If you have enough time that you can spend on your own, I HIGHLY recommend Zelda. I hated all of the other Zeldas, but this one is amazing.

I have Zelda, Rayman (another amazing game), Elebits (meh), Need For Speed (sucks), and somehow I think I'm forgetting one somewhere.

ihave1sweetride
04-11-2007, 08:04 AM
Where did you guys get your Wii?? I've been trying to get one, but i can't justify spending $600 on ebay for one?

08 Vette
04-11-2007, 08:19 AM
I have one, and it's the most fun system I've ever owned. If you have enough time that you can spend on your own, I HIGHLY recommend Zelda. I hated all of the other Zeldas, but this one is amazing.

I have Zelda, Rayman (another amazing game), Elebits (meh), Need For Speed (sucks), and somehow I think I'm forgetting one somewhere.

Is it Need for speed CARBON? If so,YES it sucks on all the systems.

Tim

93hulk
04-11-2007, 09:19 AM
Where did you guys get your Wii?? I've been trying to get one, but i can't justify spending $600 on ebay for one?

We have been looking for one since Christmas and havent been able to find one. We found mine at K-mart on st rt 73 in springboro. The guy working there said they cant keep them and they are outselling the PS3 3 to 1.

08 Vette
04-11-2007, 11:54 AM
We have been looking for one since Christmas and havent been able to find one. We found mine at K-mart on st rt 73 in springboro. The guy working there said they cant keep them and they are outselling the PS3 3 to 1.

Northgate Mall has them! The last 3 times I was up there, they had them in stock. Yes they are outselling the PS3 3 to 1

Tim:D

ihave1sweetride
04-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Northgate Mall has them! The last 3 times I was up there, they had them in stock. Yes they are outselling the PS3 3 to 1

Tim:D

Where in the Northgate Mall?

Paul408Notch
04-11-2007, 12:43 PM
Is it Need for speed CARBON? If so,YES it sucks on all the systems.

Tim

Yep, that's the one. It wouldn't be bad, but I think night racing is stupid. It's just a way to make the graphics shittier IMO.

I got mine for Christmas. My girlfriend got her ass up at 4am one Sunday and went to Toys-R-Us to stand in line for 6 hours to get one. I couldn't believe she did it, but I'm glad she did. :D

08 Vette
04-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Where in the Northgate Mall?

They only have one Vid game store in there, I don't know the name but it's easy to find. If you need more info, I'll come up with a name! Game Stop comes to mind, but, I'm old and not sure that right.

Tim

bobtsgt
04-11-2007, 02:56 PM
there is a game stop,game frog and a EB games in there.

Black Hole
04-11-2007, 07:30 PM
there is a game stop,game frog and a EB games in there.
Their website is outdated.

EB Games closed down.

I've never heard of Game Frog, but I believe that Game Stop is the only store still there.